Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Oh I meant froggie! Froggie edited his character! Bree your character is accepted as well 
Hey guys Witt came up with an awesome idea! Saturday or Sunday how do you guys feel about having a school dance?! We can go to the mall and get our clothes and have all the guys ask the girls out and stuff xD Likey? :3

jj9095 said:
Ares, Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, and Dionysus. Those are the main ones. You can also pick a simple muse or one of the three fates or a lesser god. Nico is good at knowing the lesser gods. I know Nyx is left from lesser Gods. Nico will give you a list soon =) (Please!)
For Raven. 
We JUST got an Artemis. You can still be an Artemis since two are allowed but I would really like it if you picked another one that has not been taken. We also have one Dinysus taken.

Raven what kind of character are looking to be? Because remember we can have doubles and I know a lot about the Gods and Goddesses so I can match what you want to be with one of them

There's alwa

[QUOTE="Raven Thorne]Alright...well...I'll figure else out something then.

[/QUOTE]
there's always ares god of war

[QUOTE="Raven Thorne]I don't really care who I am. I'd like a boy and a girl but I can do who ever is open...

[/QUOTE]
two characters are perfectly acceptable

Woo school dance!

Vex will blow them ladies away (literally) with his sick dance moves

As a request, think the dance could be Sunday evening? My boyfriend comes back from working at a summer camp on the weekends and I spend most of my time with him. 
I was thinking,that way the music doesn't get all jumbled up or confused, on person can be a DJ and take requests, posting links to the songs and starting a new one when they think it's time to move on to a new dance

Bree since it is your idea, would you like to be the DJ for the dance sunday then? Saturday we can have a day where everyone goes to the mall and has to post pictures of what outfit they will be wearing. Sounds good with everyone? =)

I would be honoured, but it'll be some random worker or lesser god since my character doesn't know much music or how to DJ xD and the dates sound perfect, thanks ^^

Raven I already posted here earlier in who was open.

Also guys tomorrow my character, Athena, the teacher, will be teaching History/War, Arts, and Power moves. Is there anything you guys would like to learn specifically for your first lesson of each?

I am thinking for Arts I will teach everyone how to dance and partner you guys up and then when that class is over I will mention that we will have a dance sunday for the beginning of the school year and saturday we will go to the mall to pick out our dresses and tux's which will all be charged by her.

For History/War I was thinking of randomly picking one of you guys to tell me your history and the history of the one that you were chosen by just in case if not everyone knows a specific history of a character or God/Goddess as a introduction. OR I was thinking of starting a speech about the parts of mythology that are NOT true since there is more than one mythology of, for example, how aphrodite was born, etc. If you guys have any questions about mythology this would be your time to get answers.

For powers I was thinking of splitting you guys up and you guys tell me what you guys wanted to learn and I would give you guys something to do each that seemed insignificant and when I told you guys what it does at the end of class and show you what you will be able to do (if Athenas powers allows her too) then you guys will be amazed OR I was thinking of making everyone meditate on the floor and mind communicate with a specific person on front of you and also learn to float in the air while concentrating (since all Gods can do both of those) 

Bree said:
I would be honoured, but it'll be some random worker or lesser god since my character doesn't know much music or how to DJ xD and the dates sound perfect, thanks ^^
Bree there IS a music muse <.< You can make a small character for a music muse for now if you want

I think for the Art dance would be good. As for history and war, I think you should start at the very beginning with the Titans and how they were overthrown and one was put in the underworld. I like the meditation communicating idea for powers, simple but very useful. Oh yeah, I didn't even think about a muse. Time to get my research on, new character coming up!

jj9095 with all of the teachers, Poseidon is making it seem like you can do whatever you want powers wise. Which isn't realistic, if you can fix that up with Athena tha'd be great. Also I like that idea.

That is my plan Sock. I realized that Dakup messed up but I wasnt going to beat him up about it because he stepped in when I couldn't unexpectedly. I have decided to tell all the teachers to give me a heads up like I just did to all of you of what my plans are for my next class to make sure that it is correct. But guys it was very rude what almost all of you did. Especially Socks characters. NO just walking out of the class. COMPLETELY rude and if you were acting the teacher you wouldn't like that done to you. Dakup tried his best and I dont think he did a bad job for his no time with really no plan or knowing what he was going to do but all the characters going against his teaching made it horrible. 
You guys can pass notes in class, whisper, etc. like you would in a regular class. You can even not be interested depending on who your character is but for the fact that this was Dakups first class I was very disappointing in how most of you acted today in the class. We are here to have fun and ENCOURAGE each other to get better at RPing. Thank you to everyone that tried to pay attention in the class and followed a long!

Name: Loki (Lorikeet) Poppet

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Mortal

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Muse, Euterpe

Personality: Musical prodigy, playing a variety of instruments and loving music. He also loves romancing girls, serenading them and such. Other than that, he's very kind and always happy to help. He hates fights, but won't back down from a challenge.

Picture (Optional): Blonde hair he ties back in a low pony tail. No muscle but his hands have many callouses on them from instruments. He's tall, 6', and skinny. His eyes are a warm chocolate brown and his smile is bright though his front teeth are a little crooked. His nose is also a bit crooked from having it broken

Hobbies: Playing instruments, singing, dancing, serenading women, and taking walks in parks.

Abilities (If Descendant): -

Background/History: His parents worked in an opera house as band members and he was sent to the Academy in the hopes of making them proud by becoming the muse of song. Being brought up in the opera house, he learned the flute, piano, cello, violin, and harp. He did branch out and learned how to play the guitar just to add variety to his repertoire. He also knows how to work a turn table due to his night club jobs.

Dorm partner (Optional): none as of yet

Pet or special item(Optional): Flute his parents gave him as a departing gift.

Information about God/Goddess: Euterpe is the Muse of song, often depicted with a flute. It is controversial on how she was born, one myth being her and her sisters are daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, the personiphication of memory

Relationships with other Gods/Goddesses: Zeus- supposed father, Mnemosyne- supposed mother, other gods and goddesses are siblings

Other Information (Optional): He's the DJ for the dance ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
(For Ronkaime, dakup, and ArtisticKwittyKat234)

Teachers: please look at the last couple posts I made. I please recommend that you guys send me a PM message or post here of a bases to your plans are for at least the next two weeks (the day before your class and please not at 12am the day of) until you guys get a hold of what you guys are doing. As you can see I even put my own post here asking advice on what I should teach, etc. Dakup I am truly sorry that the class with Poseidon did not work out well today but I am sure you will do better next time! Please remember that there is a VARIETY of characters here with different abilities that need to be taught. If you can do some of your research or ask me for advice I would be glad to help! 
Information about God/Goddess: Euterpe is the Muse of song, often depicted with a flute. It is controversial on how she was born, one myth being her and her sisters are daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, the personiphication of memory <--- Stuff like this people, the controversial part if you are interested, you can ask in the History/War class and Athena will answer (to the best of my ability and if anything I might BS a little ^^ Just please go along with it xP))

jj9095 I didn't need to sound rude, it was just no one was listening to what I was saying so I got irritated.

Bree, Loki is accepted! Do you mind writing some examples of what kind of instruments he can play? It will make your mind start thinking of ways to put them in the story =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back