Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Greek, yes but only because of the fact that we dont have at least one character of each God. If we did then I would make others then Greek available... What did you have in mind FroggieJay ?

Ares, Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, and Dionysus. Those are the main ones. You can also pick a simple muse or one of the three fates or a lesser god. Nico is good at knowing the lesser gods. I know Nyx is left from lesser Gods. Nico will give you a list soon =) (Please!)

Thanatos, Hypnos, Hecate, Iris, Hebe, Nyx, Erebus, Morpheus, Nemesis, Hestia, Hemera

((Very well))

Name: Vex Iridian

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Descendant, 3rd generation

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Eurus, the god of the East Wind, which was considered unlucky. The other three Winds are Vex's great uncles.

Personality: Sly, Gentlemanly, Laidback, loves gambling and games of chance

Sexuality: Straight

Picture (Optional):
Anime_boy.jpg

Hobbies: Gambling, Amusing himself by tricking/messing with others, Going on flights

Abilities (If Descendant): Control over wind, can harness the four different Greek aspects of the wind (North, East, South, West) for additional effects (i.e. Northern Winds are extremely cold, South winds are hot, etc.)

Background/History: Vex never really knew his grandfather, his parents said that as soon as his wife gave birth he vanished, gone with the wind, you might say. For some reason, Vex grew to admire what he perceived as a dashing and dynamic persona of his grandfather, and took on a similar persona of his own. Vex got himself into trouble as he got older, as he owed more and more people money from his losses in his gambling pursuits, his parents sent him off to the Godling Academy in the hopes that Vex would learn to adopt better ideals.

Info about God: Eurus is the ancient Greek god of the unlucky East Wind. He had three brothers, Boreas, the icy North Wind, Notus, the dry South Wind, and Zephyrus, the gentle West Wind. They were all gods of wind, but the four brothers each represented one of the four seasons as well.

Dorm partner (Optional): None

Pet or special item(Optional): A pair of pearl-inlaid dice which he keeps on his person at all times

Other Information (Optional): Always has his dorm window open

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there still room to join the Academy? She asks hopefully with a puppy dog face xD

Name: Skyler(Styles)O'Neal

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Descendant(Son)

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Dionysus!

Personality: Hes a drinker. Hes a jokster, a douche at times, full of himself, lovable, laid back and cuddly.

Picture (Optional):
6s55zr.jpg
Kidding xD

2yo1l3r.png
j6rh5c.png
1zq4hsp.png
a2ai6c.png
vfv56p.jpg

Hobbies: Drinking, video games and partying.

Abilities (If Descendant): He can shift into any human he desires or any animal, he can make people go mad, he can grow vines and has the usual extra strength etc.

Background/History: Styles was born and raised in California. His father was Dionysus himself, so I guess you could say that he learned the ways of his dad. He drank at only age 13 and grew his rather drunk personality. He was the video-game-nerdy-dude at school and no one really talked to him besides his 2 friends. He graduated highschool and instead of going to college he headed to the Godling Academy.

Dorm partner (Optional): --

Pet or special item(Optional): His wine bottle.

Information about God/Goddess: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dionysus.htm

Relationships with other Gods/Goddesses: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dionysus.htm

Other Information (Optional): Hes VERY sexual. xD

Yaaaay!

Name: Lunetta Chris

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Mortal

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Artemis

Personality: Usually a bit withdrawn, but knows how to have fun when you're her friend. She loves the woods, usually seen going barefoot, and loves to be active. She likes to study the people around her and doesn't fall in love easily.

Picture (Optional): Since my picture won't show up, has short, chin length black hair with sideways bangs and bright blue eyes. She's petite, standing at 5 feet, and seems to have no muscles. Her facial features are sharp, with a pointed yet pretty nose, high cheek bones, and seemingly permanently pursed lips. Her eyes are large, like those of a doll's.

Hobbies: Archery, taking walks in the woods, climbing trees, hunting, moonlit walks, and she enjoys spying.

Abilities (If Descendant): -

Background/History: Her dad took care of her after her mum left them, teaching her how to hunt her own food, make her own clothes, and survive on her own. After her dad died from a heart attack, Lunetta found out Artemis had "chosen" her.

Dorm partner (Optional): None yet ;p

Pet or special item(Optional): Her bow her dad made for her and a black cat named Seb

Information about God/Goddess: Artemis is considered the goddess of the moon and one of the "virgin" goddesses who refuses to marry. She is known as a huntress and is also the goddess of the hunt, virginity, childbirth, and wild animals. She protects young women.

Relationships with other Gods/Goddesses: Zeus- Father, Leto- Mother, Apollo-Brother, Orion- her true love but he was killed by accident and lost forever

Other Information (Optional): 
Let me know when I can jump in, this looks so fun! I love the characters!

Froggie you are accepted! Tomorrow we start class and Artemis will be teaching it. Please be ready to walk in the class in the morning and communicate with others :)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Sock our dionysus character is accepted IF you hold on in the transformation abilities for a two weeks because that is when Athenas class to transform will be :) Also that first picture was <.< and please tell me the LAST picture isnt him holding a condom xD

Bree ump in immediatly! I have been waiting for Artemis! <3 There is already a Apollo character so make sure to meet him later :) Also tomorrow we start classes so please be ready to post that you are going to class tomorrow morning! Cant wait to meet the 3 new characters! Woohoo!

Jump* And if it wasnt obvious, Bree your character is accepted :)

I cant stop smiling and being happy knowing that others aree enjoying my Rp :'3

Argh. Why wasn't I told that there was already a Hypnos person.

*facepalm*

I'm editing my post. Idc if there can be multiple, I wanted to be the only one -complains and whines like a little b**ch-

[QUOTE="Raven Thorne](Are you still accepting? I'd like to join, if that is alright with you)

[/QUOTE]
raven , unless Im wrong, I think we are still accepting and you don't have to put parentheses around here, this is like being ooc, it doesn't really matter, just speak.

Froggie you can change your character :) just make sure i accept it again and make another post so I can see it please! Raven please join! We would love you to be involved! Please tell me who you would like to be to make sure its available :) It says it above too when froggie asked!

Bree please but more information on Eurus. That god is actually new to me <.< Id like to learn ^^ Also please put his sexuality. When you edit that then your new character is accepted and please jump in! =) 
Guys the teacher that is SUPPOSED to be teaching today hasnt started. I am busy today so cannot jump in and teach. dakup or Ronkaime if you want to jump in because ArtisticKwittyKat234 hasnt started or we can just wait a couple more hours to see if she shows up. She can take w.e. your day was this week if she wants to if you do jump in.

jj9095 said:
Bree please but more information on Eurus. That god is actually new to me <.< Id like to learn ^^ Also please put his sexuality. When you edit that then your new character is accepted and please jump in! =) 
Guys the teacher that is SUPPOSED to be teaching today hasnt started. I am busy today so cannot jump in and teach. dakup or Ronkaime if you want to jump in because ArtisticKwittyKat234 hasnt started or we can just wait a couple more hours to see if she shows up. She can take w.e. your day was this week if she wants to if you do jump in.
I don't have a new character, are you sure you mean Bree? Or did I sleep type? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back