Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Sorry I fell asleep))

Rae was mumbling incoherent things when Anna asked a question he was tired from the night it really drained him but he was happy before he finally fell asleep he got out a "Anna I love you so much" and began to snore

He laughed"Kitty it's your dorm watch whatever you feel like atching,I'm fine with anything as long as I'm with you"he smiled

Anna rolled her eyes and slid against Rae, she kissed his chest and gazed outside, her eyes widening to see that it was daylight "Sh!t." She laughed slightly and cuddled against Rae, kissing his chest before moving her head, watching him sleep with a gentle hum.

(If I log off its because my powers out, so I can't charge my computer, but somehow the internet works... xD Anyway, so the powers out and if I stop responding thats why. c: )

After helping Lune reclaim her boyfriend, successfully he'd hoped, Therax wandered the streets of the school grounds just thinking about the world around him... When Therax finally made his way to his dorm it was just about dawn... He sat down on his bed and practiced using his ability in isolation... It was just one of those night's where you couldn't sleep... One by one he would shut down his senses and see well he could do with the remaining ones... When Therax got to the last sense, the 6th sense... The essence of your soul... He hesitated for a moment remembering what had happened to his adoptive parents... Finally, Therax decided to retreat from the thought and turned all his sense back on...

(Lots a lovin x3 Not much really. Do you want to rp? I don't think our characters have met yet)

(Well I'm sure Damian has a major hangover so they could meet at the campus Starbucks x3)

It had been quite a night for the young god-in-training, lots of people, lots of music and dancing, the

lights going out was a bit unexpected but not bad by any means. Overall it was..interesting, to say

the least. Today, the young man felt the need for an iced cappuchino so he decided to head for

the campus' Starbucks.

He stepped in through the door, carrying a bag that held the leftovers from last night and breathed

in the aroma of fresh coffee.

Rae stirred and felt someone else in his bed,and then he remembered last night he got slowly out of bed kissed Anna's forhead and went straight for the coffee shop

Damian woke up with a groan and fluttered his eyes open. The light was streaming through the window "Fxck." He cursed at his pounding head. He crawled out of bed and turned around kissing Jack on the cheek. He threw on a pair of clothes and ran a hand through his hair.

He walked out of the dorm and groaned as the light stung his eyes. He shook his head, he needed his morning coffee. He made his way to the Starbucks and ordered a coffee and his morning muffin. He sat down and sighed.

After a sleepless night Therax decided to go for a stroll around the campus... He noticed that several of his dorm-mates had already left given by the lack of alcohol fumes in the air in the dorms... Thus, he walked about the streets again... When Therax noticed a group of the people from the dance the previous night before in a campus Starbucks he decided to walk over and go in... He could use some coffee as well considering, well, he had no sleep...

Jaden ordered himself an iced cappuchino from the counter and took a seat by himself, sipping while

laying his leftovers on the table.

Jack made a groan in protest of Damian's moving. He shifted and after about 5 minutes Jack got out of bed, he made a small cry as pain shot up his spine and he cursed, clutching his back side like an elderly man. He waddled to his dresser and pulled on some sweatpants, a blue t-shirt, a white beanie, a white sweatshirt and his sunglasses. He walked outside barefoot, his waddle/limp completely obvious, as well as the cringe he made with every step.

Anna sighed as Rae got up and she curled up in the bed, her arms curling around the pillow.

Damian noticed Rae walk in the the store and sighed. "Hey Rae." He called with a half smile.

Jack waddled into Starbucks, his black raybands were against his face, covering his squinted eyes, his hair was all over the place and he was barefoot. He limped over and ordered a coffee, grabbed it and limped over to Damian, he gave him a glare, which was barely noticed considering his sunglasses. He plopped down with a wince, tilting his head back with a low sigh.

Damian watched as Jack limped over to his table. He frowned at the sigh and was surprised at the sigh. He took a sip of his coffee and took a bite of his muffin. "Morning, you are up early." He said with a smile.

Jack made a muffled "Well, someone just had to get up. So, now my ass hurts, as well as my head and I feel like shit. So, silence would be greatly appreciated." Yep, Jack was already terrible in the mornings, and a hungover, tired, having recently lost his virginity Jack was not someone you wanted to be around.

Damian sighed and took a sip of his coffee and took another bite of his muffin. He stared out the window not saying a word. His head was killing him and he rested his chin on his palm. "Sorry." He said softly.

Jack pulled his knees to his chest and winced. He made a "Never. Again." To Damian before getting up and limping back to their dorm, he stumbled on a rock, stubbing his toe and spilling his coffee all over himself. Jack became oddly quiet before he just stayed on the ground, still catching his breath from the pain that shot up his spine from him landing on his rear. He began to sob in the middle of the pathway, his hands pushing on his face.

Damian sighed as he realized his boyfriend was over reacting again. He stood up and walked out the door just to see Jack fall. He walked up to him and scooped him up. "Lets get you back to the dorm." He sighed and held him close as he sobbed. He made it back to their dark dorm and gently placed Jack on the bed. "If you want I'll go get you some painkillers." he said feeling bad for putting Jack through so much pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back