Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jj9095 said:
((FroggieJay how do you feel about me making another girl character then for vex?)) ((I am thinking of making a girl Ares ^.^))
((sure. Love is war, after all :P ))

((Yeah Im not that good at rocking guys <.< I CAN make a guy and try it out for my first time, up to you guys xD ))

((Idc but if you do decide to make it female she should get pregnant because in the mythology they do have children xD )

Jaden finally took notice of those around him, he felt he should speak up,"Oh, my apologies, I'm

Jaden, Jaden Maxwell. Gotta say, I didn't expect anyone here at this time in the day."

((Oh you mean aphrodite and ares gets together and get pregnant? kk I will totally have a pregnant character lol))

(what I miss.) james get out of bed, and starts to walk around. he sees a mass of people in the campus starbucks and goes into it. he sees rae"hey whats up their bud? how'd you sleep?" he said in a fake mainer accent

dakup said:
(what I miss.) james get out of bed, and starts to walk around. he sees a mass of people in the campus starbucks and goes into it. he sees damien."hey whats up their bud? how'd you sleep?" he said in a fake mainer accent
(damien is in his dorm with jack)

dakup said:
(what I miss.) james get out of bed, and starts to walk around. he sees a mass of people in the campus starbucks and goes into it. he sees rae"hey whats up their bud? how'd you sleep?" he said in a fake mainer accent
(EDIT)

jj9095 said:
((Bree do you want me to change her name then? Lol I dont want it to get confusing xD ))
(Nah, it'll be okay ^^ but you should add an 'n' cause I want a character to be named after me xD jk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back