Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Jack pulled off his coffee-stained sweatshirt and chucked it across the room. He fell face first onto the pillow and sobbed. His back rose and fell with his cries, his fingers curling around the sheets.

Damian looked down sadly and sat at the edge of the bed. He softly stroked Jack's hair as he sobbed and shook. He looked down cast "I'm sorry."

Damian heard a knock on the door. He looked down at the sleeping Jack before walking to the door and opening it. "Rae hey." he smiled.

Damian chuckled weakly "I guess it is. I do have a killer hangover and Jack is pissed at me." He huffed.

((Woah I totally missed everyone gettin' jiggy wit' it while I was gone >.> and to top it off, Vex and Anna never met in the dance like we were planning, Sock . Oh well. We'll figure something out. This isn't looking very good for Vex, all of the girls are getting into relationships >.> The only one left is Adri, I think))

Vex awoke that morning as if it was any other day. Despite having once again put on his glorious display of dancemanship, he felt full of energy, like a new person.

He got out of bed and got dressed in his normal clothes and trademark coat. He made his way from his room all the way down to the school cafe, moonwalking the entire way there.

Damian raised a brown and sighed "No, because of the next day pains. Plus he too has a killer hangover." He laughed.

"Really wait right here" Rae came back with a weird drink "Drink this an.the hangover will be gone instantly I used.to get white girl wasted all the time so I made this"

Damian looked at the weird drink and blinks. He takes it and drinks it down. He suddenly felt the pounding in his head disappear. "What was that?"

Damian blinked "That's interesting." He pondered and then furrowed his brows. "What is the love magic for?"

Damian shrugged and walked back into the dorm and sat on his bed. "Come on in just be quiet."

((FroggieJay how do you feel about me making another girl character then for vex?)) ((I am thinking of making a girl Ares ^.^))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

"Why is it that he's constantly sleep and your awake?" He laughed at the thought and hugged dammy and sighed "You smell nice not as good as Anna, but still"

Damian shook his head "I don't know." he blinked. He looked at Rae and chuckled nervously "Thanks, I guess."

(Well It seems everyone has gone, so I'll be back in an hour)

Damian looked at Rae "I want to lay down. I'll talk to you later" He said and showed Rae to the door.

((For what? For rae? Give ves anna and rae gets my soon to be ares? Im okay with that.))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back