Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Sock said:
Alex gazed at the ground "I hate seeing her hurt. I don't want her to be stuck in the middle anymore.." He frowned, gazing at his shoes.
Skyler leaned in, he brushed away her tears and kissed her gently.
((NEITHER DO I))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

((Sorry guys i passed out.I don't feel good so! but i'll be on Tomorrow.))

xD ))

She smiles "Sure! Oh did i tell you i hung out with you're bro today? It was awesome! " she smiles more slightly dancing to the music is side her head.

she looks confused " Um, what do you mean get to me? just because he's Aphrodite doesn't mean i'm attracted to him! Plus he got me awesome stuff when we went shopping! " she smiles and swing her arms back forth.

xD Sock i do that all the time..))

A look of relief covers his face Ans he sighs "oh you are everybody is,literally everybody but anyway should we head back to your place?"

She sighs, " no i'm not! i like you! Apollo god of the sun! i think it's awesome that you can raise and set the sun!" she sighs "Ya, i have to get change anyways. Let's go! " she starts off towards her dorm.

Kitty walks into her dorm and walks over to her new T.V ."See you're bro got this all for me! " she claps happily. " So what'cha wanna do?" she asks as she gets some sweat pants and tank top. She goes in to the bathroom changes and comes back out and sits on the bed.

She laughs " Don't be so nervous! we could watch a movie? play a game you name it." she smiles and puts on her fuzzy slippers.

(( xD omg Sock..))

She smiles " Yay! " she jumps up and down " What movie?"she asks and gets the T.V remote. flipping through the movies

I'M GONNA ROLEPLAY CAUSE I'M BORED.)

This time with Rae was..well. A lot better. Anna finally pried her lips from Rae's once they finished up and she relaxed back against the bed. She closed her eyes, mumbling "Rae, your heavy." She pushed him off of her and nuzzled her head against his chest, closing her eyes, muttering "Wheres ash? Think he got Kitty in bed?" She laughed slightly at the thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back