Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Hello JJ,

I would like to close & move your Godling Academy thread with your approval. I understand that this has moved on to a private group setting. I am perfectly fine with this. I would like to make you aware that I & only I still have access to those that are private groups for legal purposes.

With that being said, I don't mind what level of intensity you take it to in a private group. I will only investigate the thread if I receive any reports.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Your friend

~Gg

If you guys wrote anything in pm please copy and paste it to the new GA private mssg system that is above so all can see it. Please everyone move out from using this thread. I am closing it by the end of today. 
Yes nico i did and yes sock i did

(ok but can someone tag me so I can see what you guys are talking about, I lost focus after page 521, so I don't know what happend.) 
If you get something from that level then something must have really took an interest, so the only thing I can ask is WTF did we do.

Well basically we got bashed last night. Sock was feeling unconfortable about continuing the RP here so we've moved to a private Group. Only the owner of the site can see what we post. 
Re added Ronka

We had a lot of time skips and people got interested in our not straight characters as well after Kat was like WHAT IS GOING ON

I did ronkaime! Like an hour ago! I even tagged you. No reason to see pm since they are going to copy and paste it to the GA new page right?

She did, go to page 54, click on the link and go to it, you'll see a little 'godlings academy' at the bottom, click on it and thats the thread.

so hows about we cut the time skips, like all together, and if some don't like the non straight characters then oh well, its our rp, they didn't join, so they shouldn't care what we do, its our RP, even the modo of the site is our nation your creation, meaning we create it, if we want to have "not straight characters" in our rp then oh well some people might have to suffer, but its ours they didn't join, they didn't make an app, so they can eff off, cause they are whinny little idiots. and I don't want to add anything else cause they could take it the wrong way.

We have moved to a Private Group Shinku. Go to the link above your post and request to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back