Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Class is going to start! sorry i fell asleep and i don't feel god so i only just woke up. Sorry! )) 

jj9095 said:
(Bree just saying you have an awesome name xP))
Ya, i hate my name. Idk why though.

Nico wakes up from his bed with a grunt. He gets dressed and brushes his teeth and walks out the door. He walks to class stretching and yawning. He turns around the corner to the classes and walks into the classroom and makes his way to the back of the class and sits down.

Damian groans and rolls off the bed with a 'thud' "Ow." he cries. He stands up and straightened his hair before giving one last look of Jack sleeping in the other bed before slipping on his shoes and walking out. He sighed as he walked into the classroom and sat in the middle row.

Adriana awoke, rubbing her eyes. When she looked back at her hands, they were covered in make-up. She glanced at her pillow to see a face imprint on it. "Oh man,"she groaned, pulling the pillow cover off. At least the dress wasn't ruined, the black gown pooling on the floor beside her bed. She must have really been tired, to fall asleep without cleaning her face or undoing her hair. Last night was filled with laughter, jokes, teasing. Adri sighed, getting out of bed in her underwear. She picked up her dress, shaking it a bit in case it collected dirt, then hung it up in her closet. She entered the bathroom to shower, including the other morning necessities. She came out dressed in a skirt and crotchet tank top. Before exiting, she noticed a sticky note on the wall beside the door. After Party, it read in her hand writing. "Oh right!"Adri exclaimed, remembering that she was to host an after party that would put the dance in shame. She would have to go to the mall right after class to get the supplies. Adriana rushed to her class.

She entered the classroom, noting Nico in the back row. She waved before coming over and sitting beside him. "Good morning,"she said with a smile.

- -

Julie woke up, sliding out of bed with a groan. She had left the ballroom last night a while after the black out, when it was obvious the lights weren't going to turn back on. She had showered and put items back in their store boxes before going to bed. Having went to bed earlier than usual, she woke up earlier...then usual. Julie dressed, picking a simple skinny-jean/graphic tee combo with her Converses. She braided her hair down her back before putting on her new eye patch. She exited her dorm, heading to class ; hopefully she wouldn't pass out.

She entered the classroom, deciding to sit near the window in the middle row.

Iris wakes up in the nursery still dressed in her gown from last night but doesnt see Jake. She frowns and sees Pyro sleeping in the fire place and smiles again. She gets up and sneaks around to makesure no one can see her and goes to her room. She showers and gets dressed hanging her dress up afterwards. She realizes the time. "Adri get up! Ugh! You're going to be late AGAIN!" savagePEST Iris runs out the door. "See you there! Also I am adding a fireplace to our room later!" She runs to the class and sits down in a random seat which ends up being next to Ash.

Layla gets up in her dorm not remembering half the stuff that happened last night and wondering if she drank since she felt kind of hazy like she had a hangover. She scratches her head and goes to the mirror to see she didnt even put her hair down. She showers and washes her hair to come out and see the time and start freaking out. She decides to leave it natural and runs out the door wishing she had a dorm partner to wake her up in times like these. She makes it into the class not knowing where to sit so sits next to the window, far away from everyone else.

Kitty woke up with a grunt. she pulled off her covers.groaning she went to the bathroom took a shower and other necessities,she came out with short shorts on and a lace tank top with some converse. She Picks up her dress hanging it in the closet she put her hair in a messy bun, she ran to grab some breakfast, she finally got to class ending up next to iris. "Oh hey iris!" she smiles. jj9095

Nico looked up at Adri as she approached "A good morning is it?" he said dully. He wanted nothing more to be still asleep in his room. (savagePEST)

"Okay! So the lesson is about conquering you're greatest weakness. Anybody who conquers there fear first gets to be dipped in the little stream if Styx! that runs off from the underworld on to here". She pauses and waits for the children to pay attention." And you say you don't have a weakness you're lying everybody does, you just have to conquer it. The test is like a simulation, you well be place in a chair, with a helmet strapped to you're head. The simulation will start when they tell you, Don't be afraid when the scene changes around you." She smiles.

"Hey kat!" Iris turns to whisper to kat. "Soooop howd your night go?" She winks to Kat and wiggles her eyebrows pointing at Ash.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Nico nodded "It did, at least I didn't drink at the party." he laughed. "I would be hell to be around then." he said and looked up at her "I didn't have the time to get a coffee."

Kitty blushes, " Uh. it was good. We hung out. watched some movie, then i fell asleep." She turns to her and whispers. " What about you and James? " she wiggles her eye brows back at her.

[[ ffffuck. I need to think about my character's weaknesses >_< ]]

Adriana giggled,"What? You turn into a walking shadow?" Before she turned to listen to the teacher, she said,"You would probably think I'm dying when I have a hangover. I'm not as upbeat as I am now."

Julie watched as a girl sat in front of her. She was familiar. The girl she met yesterday in the mall, Layla, was it? She turned her attention to the teacher.

jake walked into class with a cup of coffee, black with some sugar, and a muffin he sits next to Iris, and whispers. " hey babe, sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I wanted to get you some breakfest, but I couldn't decide what you wanted. So I decided to get you a muffin, for my muffin."

james runs into class, in rush he says."sorry I'm late I couldn't get out of the starbucks." he goes and sits next to layla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back