Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Sorry guys xD I pulled a serious all nighter and passed out.)

Jack willed himself out of bed and pulled back on another sweatshirt, one of Dammy's. He snuggled into it and waddled out of the dorm and into class. He sat apart from Dammy and slowly lowered down into the chair, clenching his jaw when he finally sat down.

Anna sat down in the back and sighed contently. She gazed up and waited for the teacher.

Styles walked calmly into class, holding back a laugh at all of the drunk people.

Alex was well, very hungover. After hearing what aphrodite said he knew he had no hope, so, like any soldier he got shitfaced. He pulled his knees to his chest, groaning, no, he was not going to class today. He was gonna tell Layla..so she wouldn't worry.. Layla? Hey, I'm like super hungover, I'm gonna stay in bed today. Love you.

(Sure why not)

Damian watched as Jack walked in and walked over to Rae "Hey Rae do you want to have that Video game challenge that we never had." he said and looked over at James"You can join too." he said with a smile.

Sock said:
Sorry guys xD I pulled a serious all nighter and passed out.)
Jack willed himself out of bed and pulled back on another sweatshirt, one of Dammy's. He snuggled into it and waddled out of the dorm and into class. He sat apart from Dammy and slowly lowered down into the chair, clenching his jaw when he finally sat down.

Anna sat down in the back and sighed contently. She gazed up and waited for the teacher.

Styles walked calmly into class, holding back a laugh at all of the drunk people.

Alex was well, very hungover. After hearing what aphrodite said he knew he had no hope, so, like any soldier he got shitfaced. He pulled his knees to his chest, groaning, no, he was not going to class today. He was gonna tell Layla..so she wouldn't worry.. Layla? Hey, I'm like super hungover, I'm gonna stay in bed today. Love you.
(A

jj9095 said:
((Hi guys! I'm so happy! I just went on a Game Stop Spree! ^.^))
(I KNOW IM SO JELLY) 

Nico said:
Damian laughed "Like I said Rae, you are so on."
Rae flips his hair "So come on what are you waiting for?" Rae took off towards the boys dorm

(Video game party in Jack and Dammy's room x3)

Damian followed after Rae and walked into his dorm. He flopped down on the couch and waited for Rae.

Damian shrugged "What game is the best?" he asked and looked down at the Xbox 360 that was on the stand.

Nico said:
Damian shrugged "What game is the best?" he asked and looked down at the Xbox 360 that was on the stand.
((I just traded in my xbox 360 for a ps3. PFT!)) 

Sock said:
Layla looked up from her desk in the middle of class ((if its still going on?)) to hear Alex voice. She smiled softly and looked out the window. Thanks for telling me. Will I see you later today? Sock

Alex smiled slightly Whenever you want. He closed his eyes and laid back in his bed, he reached over to the mini-fridge and pulled out a muffin. He dismissed the fact of why he had it in there but ate it anyway, sighing.

Damian shrugged and put it in and turned the console on. "Alright Naruto it is." 
(Sock If you want you can bring Jack back to the dorm and drama can happen xD Like Jack raging at Rae :P )

dakup said:
jake walked into class with a cup of coffee, black with some sugar, and a muffin he sits next to Iris, and whispers. " hey babe, sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I wanted to get you some breakfest, but I couldn't decide what you wanted. So I decided to get you a muffin, for my muffin."
james runs into class, in rush he says."sorry I'm late I couldn't get out of the starbucks." he goes and sits next to layla.
Iris looked at the muffin realizing she didn't eat this morning. "Thank you! Its okay." She takes a bite of the muffin. Not as good as the cinnamon roll but it'll do. She munches on her muffin and hears her tummy growl just in time. "I'm already feeding you!"

Layla looks to see James sit next to her and automatically starts tapping her foot wondering if she should just say or anything or stay quiet. She started to bite her nails and tap her fingers keeping her mouth, hands, and feet busy so she had no reason to touch or talk to James. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at him. She then realized how stupid she was being, sighed, and just gave up. She sat there doing nothing except looking out the window. dakup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back