Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian's eyes widen at the kiss but doesn't kiss back he struggles but to no avail.

Anna opened the door with a small laugh and Jack stared at the scene like a deer in the headlights, but Anna just went at it "YOU CHEATING LYING SCUMBAG! I HATE YOU!" Jack blinked, he took a moment to take it all in before he took off down the hall.

(Whyyy?)

Damian pushed Rae away and tears fell down his face. "Why? You knew he would come in." he said and hugged his knees to his chest. 
(Now Sock what is your big Idea?)

(Nvm)

Rae looked around the room and panicked "I-I didn't know I swear I didn't i'm so sorry I promise I'm so sorry" (there goes their friendship) he ran out of the room and into his room and broke down crying (jj9095 bring in brianna)

Jack sobbed and went somewhere that always make him feel better.. He shadow traveled to the underworld and walked, still sobbing into his dads quarters. Hades rose his head and sighed, "Oh dear." He mumbled. Jack crumbled into Hades's arms and the god sighed and rubbed his sons back. Anna just stood there fuming. 
(WELL, Hades will start talking to Jack, eventually Jack will get pissed, Hades's will give him some more power because of it and Jack will come to possibly attack Damian.)

Damian broke down crying "Damn Rae, Damn School, Stupid Gods!" He yelled and punched the wall. He couldn't believe Rae had done that. Then again he could. 
(Well then I'll make Damian all angstySock)

Briana walks around the school with Loco her police dog carrying her small bag and her carrying her own huge bag. The bag she was holding had all her different favorite weapons and supplies like her running shoes when she exercises while the small bag Loco was holding carried her clothes. She walked into the girls dorm and found a dorm that was half taken already but no one was there. She shrugged and set up Locos bed and put her stuff in her closet. ((Bree say hello to your new dorm partner xP)) She put on her sport bra, capries, shoes, and put up her hair for a run. "Come on Loco. Lets go look around our new home." She goes out and starts running around entering and closing through many doors while jogging.

Sock said:
Jack sobbed and went somewhere that always make him feel better.. He shadow traveled to the underworld and walked, still sobbing into his dads quarters. Hades rose his head and sighed, "Oh dear." He mumbled. Jack crumbled into Hades's arms and the god sighed and rubbed his sons back. Anna just stood there fuming. 
(WELL, Hades will start talking to Jack, eventually Jack will get pissed, Hades's will give him some more power because of it and Jack will come to possibly attack Damian.)
(Well I didn't wan tDammy hurt sheesh)

Ronkaime said:
(Nvm)
Rae looked around the room and panicked "I-I didn't know I swear I didn't i'm so sorry I promise I'm so sorry" (there goes their friendship) he ran out of the room and into his room and broke down crying (jj9095 bring in brianna)
Briana ends up in the mens dorm and starts opening doors here and there but doesnt find anyone. She opens a door and hears someone crying. She walks in and looks at the boy. "Who do you need me to beat up?" She asks while crossing her arms and looking fierce. Ronkaime

Jack and Hades had a long talk and Jack was sitting on Hades lap with his arms draped around his fathers shoulders. Even tho Hades was a jerk, around his kid he was like..well a dad. Jack closed his eyes and ended up listening to his father convince him that Damian wasn't worth his tears. Anna just put her head in her hands and made a sob as she walked back to her dorm, she mumbled a "E-Eros? D-Daddy?"

jj9095 said:
Briana ends up in the mens dorm and starts opening doors here and there but doesnt find anyone. She opens a door and hears someone crying. She walks in and looks at the boy. "Who do you need me to beat up?" She asks while crossing her arms and looking fierce. Ronkaime
Rae looks up and is stunned he scrambles up and runs to the girl "Your beautiful breath taking absolutely gorgeous oh my goddess!"

Sock said:
Jack and Hades had a long talk and Jack was sitting on Hades lap with his arms draped around his fathers shoulders. Even tho Hades was a jerk, around his kid he was like..well a dad. Jack closed his eyes and ended up listening to his father convince him that Damian wasn't worth his tears. Anna just put her head in her hands and made a sob as she walked back to her dorm, she mumbled a "E-Eros? D-Daddy?"
((Okay please explain to me whats going on. Jeez first day I leave for a couple horus without reading everything and completely lost xD ))

Sock said:
"Anna I know it'll be okay" He began to rub his daughter

Ronkaime said:
Rae looks up and is stunned he scrambles up and runs to the girl "Your beautiful breath taking absolutely gorgeous oh my goddess!"
Briana backs her up a step and gives this guy a look. "Hey Creep. Take a step back." Briana pushes him lightly wondering if its possible to have a mentally disordered God.

Damian stood up from his place on the couch. His eyes where dull and he knew that he wasn't going to get Jack back this time. He sighed and shook his head "Being a God isn't worth the heartbreak I'm going through right now." he sighed again. He felt his heart and soul break when Jack ran off with hurt in his eyes. He pulled his suit case out from under the bed and debated packing up and leaving.

Anna curled her arms around her father, closing her eyes, beginning to cry into Eros's shoulder. She mumbled a "A-A Ares-s girl ar-rived today, s-shes gonna take Rae-e from me.." Anna's tears just sped up and she tightened her hold on her father.

Jack was back in an hour, fuming. Where ever he walked the shadows darkened into black and the pathway cracked beneath his feet. He clenched his jaw and walked to his and Damian's dorm, tearing the door open and staring at his..ex boyfriend with hateful eyes. "If you don't give me an explanation right now I will kill you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back