Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian looked at him with dull and broken eyes "Why do you hate me Jack? I didn't do anything wrong. It was all that stupid love god's fault." he said and looked down. (Sock)

Sock said:
Anna clenched her jaw and placed her head on her fathers shoulder, she was going to talk to Rae telepathically. I love you, Rae. And I don't want to end up like Alex. I don't want to have to result to suicide because the pain is so bad. So...please just make the right choice.. Her voice cracked at the end of her message to Rae and she sniffled, closing her eyes, keeping Eros in a hug.
Jack stared at Damian with sad eyes, tears brimmed his lids and dripped down his pale cheeks. "I hate you." He croaked, his Scottish accent low and broken. 
Alex grunted "Oh, yeah. I'll be there in a moment.' He yawned and stood, opening up the door and smiling at Layla. "Hey beautiful." He pulled her into a hug.
Rae heard the message and instantly dropped Brianna's hand "I'm sorry,go ahead and leave please forgive me" He wen't and got onto the bed and spoke back to anna "I love you too,but I have this godly attraction to this girl I don't know what to do"

james seeing rae leave goes to talk to the girl"hey sorry about that, things have been... hectic in the past few days, we have had three suicides, and a few almost deaths. Oh where are my manners names james, son of zeus."(james and the new girl should be bffl.)

Sock said:
(FroggieJay since Anna is..basically dumped for the Ares chick, want Vex and Anna to spark a little relationship of sorts? ;DD)
((Yeah sure, Vex needs to get in on this romantic drama that's been going around. He hasn't been able to join the fun yet xD ))

(The song My Immortal, kinda reminds me of the drama going on between Dammy and Jack right now)

Ronkaime said:
( I worded it wrong sorry)
Rae let's go "Oh were are my manners I am Rae Amour future Aphrodite,At your service" He bows and smiles
Oh so he IS crazy. Briana looked at him and uncrossed her arms. "Well that makes sense. Nice to meet you, kind of... Briana Hernandez, future Ares." She shakes his hand firmly. 

Sock said:
Alex grunted "Oh, yeah. I'll be there in a moment.' He yawned and stood, opening up the door and smiling at Layla. "Hey beautiful." He pulled her into a hug.
Layla smelled him in and hugged him back. "Can we just stay like this forever? Please?" Layla hides her face in his neck and takes a good whiff of him again. "Why do you smell so good?"

Ronkaime said:
Rae heard the message and instantly dropped Brianna's hand "I'm sorry,go ahead and leave please forgive me" He wen't and got onto the bed and spoke back to anna "I love you too,but I have this godly attraction to this girl I don't know what to do"
Briana blinked twice and felt defensive, like she was just pushed her away. "What the hell? Once second you are trying to push me in my room and the next second you tell me I can leave? What psychotic disorder do you have? Bipolar?" Brianas eyes grew red with fury and walks away before she snaps his neck. She sighs when she slams the door and moves her neck around to take away her tension. She sees another guy running up to her. "Glad I walked away again or we would of had another death in our hands." Briana sighs. "Briana, chosen by Ares." dakup 

jj9095 said:
Oh so he IS crazy. Briana looked at him and uncrossed her arms. "Well that makes sense. Nice to meet you, kind of... Briana Hernandez, future Ares." She shakes his hand firmly. 

Layla smelled him in and hugged him back. "Can we just stay like this forever? Please?" Layla hides her face in his neck and takes a good whiff of him again. "Why do you smell so good?"
((This was to Ronkaime before he walked away from Briana. I just put one for you dakup))

Nico said:
Damian looked at him with dull and broken eyes "Why do you hate me Jack? I didn't do anything wrong. It was all that stupid love god's fault." he said and looked down.
(Sock)

Anna sniffled Just go after her and don't even try to speak to me. Ever. Again. She cut off their communication, brushing her tears off and walking downstairs. (MAKE VEX RUN INTO HER xD )

Alex smiled and ran his hand down her back, kissing the top of her head "Mm, I dunno." He whispered a soft "We can stay like this as long as you want." He closed his eyes, rocking gently back and forth.

Jack just sat down on the ground and sobbed into his hands.

Damian looked sadly at Jack before sitting in front of him "Lets please just talk about this. I don't even like Rae." (Sock)

jj9095 said:
Briana blinked twice and felt defensive, like she was just pushed her away. "What the hell? Once second you are trying to push me in my room and the next second you tell me I can leave? What psychotic disorder do you have? Bipolar?" Brianas eyes grew red with fury and walks away before she snaps his neck. She sighs when she slams the door and moves her neck around to take away her tension. She sees another guy running up to her. "Glad I walked away again or we would of had another death in our hands." Briana sighs. "Briana, chosen by Ares." dakup 

((This was to Ronkaime before he walked away from Briana. I just put one for you dakup))
(Brianna is a total tsundere)

savagePEST said:
Bree Ronkaime jj9095 dakup ArtisticKwittyKat234 FroggieJay Sock
The chicken approached every student of Godling Academy, spitting out a card in front of either of them before skipping away with a cluck. If it couldn't approach them directly, it stuck the card under their dorm doors. The card would read, Hey, it's Adri :) I'm holding a little party out in the woods; something where we can all have fun and relax a little. Especially since yesterday's dance kinda sucked. So either come on down or sleep the night away!

Julie was taken aback when a chicken approached her, leaving as soon as it came. It placed a card in front of her, which she read. 'A party, huh? Guess I have nothing better to do...'
Briana looks at the card given to her and James. "Well, I guess this is a good way to meet everyone. I should go put on better clothes for this though. Meet you there I guess?"

Layla hears a "PAWK PAWK!" and a card slides under Alex's door. Layla picks up the card. "Hey hun! Seems like there's a party going on! I would really like to go." Layla gets up and headed for the door. "You coming? Should be fun."

Iris was walking around the school talking to Jake about anything, she just wanted to hear him talk. They were walking around Pyro when a chicken comes around looking kind of tired and Pyro hides behind Iris. Iris notices that the chicken pops out a card and picks it up slowly. "What came first. The chicken or the card?" Iris grins and reads it. "Ooohh! Adri's having a party! Want to come?" 

Ronkaime said:
(Brianna is a total tsundere)
((Hence why Ares picked her xP))

(alright.)

"ares, god of war. I guess I could tell, with the way you looked at him with rage. just to fill you in this whole place is one big drama camp, I'm the lead." james said jokingly about the whole theater. "nah but in all seriousness this place is filled with drama, that guy you were talking with he's going out with a god of desire hopeful." he said in a seriously."This whole place is a nut place of crazy" he said jokingly.

"hey Iris you wanna head to this party thing tonight, its being hosted by adri?" jake said(color no work.)

A chicken skips into his room and spits out a card Rae was extremely confused (i have a really fun lesson for wednesday can't wait!)

"Hmm maybe I can strut my stuff at this party and win over Briana" Rae immediately got up got dressed and went to the party

Jaden ran into, of all things, a chicken..that spit out a card. He sweatdropped,"Umm...thanks,I suppose?"

He watched it wander off and scooped up the card,"An invite to a party..meh, not like I got anything

better to do." The young man adjusted the limp in his leg and headed off to where the party was.

"yeah lets go." jake takes iris to the location on the card.

"yeah I'll see you later, I got to go get something.Hey, I will see you there?" james waits for her to answer and leaves after what she says, he goes to his dorm where layla and alex are."I see this is a thing again." he said with a bitter taste in his mouth, "I only came for a couple things." he sees his things broken." you piece of sh*t. you broke all my stuff." he lets his anger."after tonight, you will know where I stand. Oh and I'm moving out tomorrow." he goes over to his closet and grabs his guitar and a locket box and puts the locket box in his leather jacket pocket, and the guitar on his back with a strap. he walks to the party."Adri, later tonight I need the mic for a few minutes.Is that alright?"(savagePEST )

Last edited by a moderator:
dakup said:
(alright.)
"ares, god of war. I guess I could tell, with the way you looked at him with rage. just to fill you in this whole place is one big drama camp, I'm the lead." james said jokingly about the whole theater. "nah but in all seriousness this place is filled with drama, that guy you were talking with he's going out with a god of desire hopeful." he said in a seriously."This whole place is a nut place of crazy" he said jokingly.

"hey Iris you wanna head to this party thing tonight, its being hosted by adri?" jake said(color no work.)
"So the wacko is dating someone? Then why was he all over me?" Briana looked at James. "Nevermind I forgot already. Nut house." Briana chuckled and shook her head. "Do me a favor and make sure I dont drink much. I get kind of nasty and start throwing punches."

Iris nodds at Jake and smiles. She grabs his hand and starts running to the party. (Where exactly IS the party? It better not be in our room savagePEST!)

Anna cleaned her face and walked quietly to the party, she still had the occasional tear drip down her face, and honestly didn't care what anyone else thought.

Alex smiled "Yeah, sure. Let me just put some clothes on." He kissed her gently and pulled off his pajamas, grabbing some shorts and a blue shirt. He smirked and picked Layla up bridal style, "Off we go!"

Jack ignored the chicken and sniffled, staring at the ground.

before james leaves: "Ill try but, I can be worse and if you need any help you can call in thunder and lightning." he flexes his muscles.

Damian sighed and hugged his knees to his chest. He looked at the chicken before taking the card he ripped it up and then threw it in the trash. "Talk to me please." He said and stood up and sat on his bed (Sock)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back