Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Jack stood and waddled over to Damian, he just realized how much his arse hurt due to all of his running around, tears dripped from his eyes and he winced. He crawled on his side of the bed and curled up.

Damian watched as he curled up and he looked away and at his hands "I hurt you too much. I hurt the person I love more then anything in the world." he mumbled through his hands. (Sock)

dakup said:
before james leaves: "Ill try but, I can be worse and if you need any help you can call in thunder and lightning." he flexes his muscles.
Briana laughs. "See THIS I know how to handle. Ray, Ray right? His flirting... Not sure how to deal with that." Briana waves goodbye and runs to her room in a flash to get changed. She looks around at her closet not knowing what to wear and decides to just wear a plain shirt and jeans. "Loco I'll be back okay? Go to bed." Loco heads to his bed and lays down. Briana runs out to the party feeling somewhat excited to meet everyone.

[[ AH! I was waiting for replies to the post and ended up playing Minecraft. Sorry guys. Lake side, sure. It's at a small clearing. ]]

(ah a fellow minecrafter, I can give you an awesome server if you want.)

"adri do you mind. like half way through this thing." 
(after what I post tonight, layla might feel a little bad, if she still likes james.)

((GIMME SERVER dakup I have been looking for another awesome server after my friend stopped playing D=))

((Layla does still likes James hes just trying to stick with one person))

The golden chicken returned to Adriana. "You gave everyone a invite?"she asked it. The chicken nodded and Adri patted its head, "You're the best artifact, ever." The artifact bawked contently before it returned to its bracelet form. When she stood back up, she noticed a couple people had arrived. Jake (dakup) approached her. "Sure thing,"she said before pointing at him accusingly,"But I don't want any drama going on, ya'hear? This party is for us to relax and chill out." She then turned to everyone else, putting her arms up as she called out,"Welcome everyone! Glad you could make it." She pressed the 'On' button of the stereo, it coming alive and filling the forest with music.

Julie entered the clearing, Christmas-like lights hanging from the trees. There was a campfire in the center and to the side was a lake. "Hmm,"she hummed thoughtfully.

(guys its called soycraft. names a bit funny but, best community I ever played with, its 1.6.2 has econ and other events. its owner is actually crafting and creating new plug ins and boss fights when he can. plus it helps that Im a small time mod on it. I can give you the website name if you want?) 
"I'll try and make it undramatic as possible." after this he goes and finds a tree stand and tunes the guitar, after that he starts to make a fire." hey you want me to start a bon fire?"savagePEST

[[ I'm currently playing on the Xbox (to play with my bros) but I got the PC version, too. So yeah, tell me the site ^^ ]] 
"Sure,"she told Jake, heading over to the cooler to pull out a beer,"Want one?" dakup

Nico said:
Damian watched as he curled up and he looked away and at his hands "I hurt you too much. I hurt the person I love more then anything in the world." he mumbled through his hands.
(Sock )

Last edited by a moderator:
"nah I want to be clear headed, I'll keep this fire going." he said as he chopped up some old broken down tree so Iris doesn't have a fit, and places them in a teepee formation." hey firat off Im not jake im james and second, I need a favor, I want you to keep an eye on two people, look after layla, and briana. can you do that?"

(site name is http://soycraft.enjin.com/, best god damn server I ever played on. hell even tell them dakup sent you. they will know who that is. I will try and join sometime soon. )

[[ Oops, sorry >.<" ]]

"If you say so,"she shrugged, popping the cap off the bottle and taking a swig. Adriana looked at James, her mouth still around the bottle, as he spoke to her. When he finished, she replied,"Well, first of all who's Briana. And second of all, why do you want me to babysit them for?" Her tone wasn't a smart-Alec one, she was genuinly curious.

"cause I'll take the DJ for a bit giving you some time, to go out and find nico. yah I figured you and him would find each other. plus I might leave a little bit early, I got a some packing, moving to a new drom room. plus that bast*rd alex broke all my stuff so I got to get new things, even some things I got that are family related thats hard to to replace." he said as he finished building that fire.(guys lets start this thing

jake and iris get to the party and see a good sized fire and james building it."hey james, hey man how are you."

"doing alright, lost layla, but who cares, she's happy. thats good." james says as adds some more wood.

"hey you want some help?"

"yeah, help me keep this up. oh and I didn't cut down any trees, so Iris don't worry it was an old dead tree."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back