Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Nico laughed "No that wouldn't be good." he smiled and stretched his arms over his head. "Well I wouldn't want to miss another epic party, hmm." he smirked. "Maybe I could have that dance that was so rudely interrupted last night." he said.

Briana hears Panic! At the Disco goes on. She smiles and starts dancing in between people that mostly looks like karate and reggaeton mixed in one.

Layla sees Briana move her butt on Alex and frowns. "Alex do you know who that is? I haven't seen her before."

"I thought you'd never ask,"she grinned, placing her beer in the cooler as they passed by it. Adriana led Nico to what would be presumed the dance floor and began to dance with him.

jj9095 said:
((So a friend of mine named Jorge Rojas makes a bunch of little short story like things and recently sent this to me and I thought about Alex, James and Layla and went DAMN.))
((So what's it gonna be? Are you going to keep me down or set me free? I thought you were my home but you've become a world unknown. How the **** am I supposed to breathe when every second you suffocate me? I hate everything that you done to me, what happened to the girl you used to be? I gave you my heart for you deserved it and more, but you tore it apart and threw it on the floor. Baby what happened? Do you feel my heart? Can you check my vitals because it seems I'm falling apart! How the **** can I be alive when you ripped out the heart inside?! I'm left here with nothing, and you come claiming you loved me when I died. Honey, search no longer for my killer, for you were the assassin and you pulled the trigger. You shot this bullet through me, and walked on my lifeless body ! We were so perfect together, those nights in my car, you were my dream girl, my shooting star, but all things that go up, must come down. And you brought me down with you to the ground. You aren't the same person I knew, you've become a demon trying to get through. You made me suffer and I just don't understand, but soon I'll have you in the palm of my hand. I'll crush you like the dreams you destroyed. Im done with you, I'm done being your toy!! I'm screaming at the top of my lungs just get the **** out of my life!! Deep inside I'm bleeding from all your lies! I'm so sick of your kind, get the **** out of my mind and don't come to me when these voices come and tear you to pieces, don't cry to me when you're lost begging that you need this! What we had will never happen again, this is the End of you and I, wake me up when we're dead))
(That sounds like Alex's prospective xD )

Nico smiled and danced along with the music, which he recognized as Panic! at the Disco. That was one of his favorite bands but it wasn't a song he had heard before.

Alex eyed Briana awkwardly, clearing his throat and staring at Layla with 'help' written all over his face.

"names not jake mate its james, I don't know why people always get my name wrong." he sasy as he hands him a mic. "adri wants no drama tonight, just so you know."

Damian looked at Jack and gave him a smiled "Do you know why there was a chicken in our dorm?" he said holding back a chuckle. (Sock)

Adriana laughed as she saw Nico was enjoying himself.

Julie frowned as she saw everyone was having fun except for her. Her gaze flickered to the cooler, where a beer peeked out. She hesitated before getting up and grabbing it. She wasn't much of a drinker - nor had she ever drank - but she needed something to loosen her up. Julie popped the cap off and drank a bit. The taste was bitter and made her cough. Who could stand this stuff? But she continued to drink. 
Adriana laughed as she saw Nico was enjoying himself.

Julie frowned as she saw everyone was having fun except for her. Her gaze flickered to the cooler, where a beer peeked out. She hesitated before getting up and grabbing it. She wasn't much of a drinker - nor had she ever drank - but she needed something to loosen her up. Julie popped the cap off and drank a bit. The taste was bitter and made her cough. Who could stand this stuff? But she continued to drink.

Anna came up once Rae was done and forced a fake smile, "This one's for Rae." She gave Rae a glare.

[media]

[/media]
Once she finished she handed the microphone to Jake and walked off stage, she grabbed her stuff and left.

after he finishes singing.

"alright lets hear it for rae." he begins to clap."anyway guys." james plays the next song.[media]

[/media]

(guys its james not jake *angryface*)

Damian snuggled into Jack and yawned softly his hands resting on the small of Jack back. He nuzzled into his neck and closed his eyes. (Sock)

After witnessing Anna's performance he telepathically talked to her "What's your problem what was that all about?"

Jack nuzzled him gently, sighing. He nuzzled Damian, kissing him softly and passionately, his hand pressed against Damian's chest

Damian smiled softly and nuzzled back. He kissed him back soft and sweet and rested his chin on the top of Jack's head. (Sock)

((f*ck. I played the Maple and lost track of the rp again, missed 11 pages this time...I assume that they're all at the party or whatever? Sock , I apologize, I was the one wanting to have someone help me get Vex in a relationship, and here you are trying to help me and I'm off playing a 2-D sidescroller instead of paying attention to the RP. I can maybe have Vex meet up with Anna after she runs off?))

Vex sighed. He could hear the music even from his dorm room.

"So it wasn't a trap after all...oh well. Might as well get me some fresh air, in any case."

Vex got up and left his dorm room, wandering out of the academy and around to the area nearby where the party was taking place. He thought he saw Anna walking off. She seemed in a huff about something. Vex knew by heart that it was a death wish to try and engage with females when they were like this, but something in his heart told him that she needed comforting.

"Anna, where might you be headed off to, hm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back