Godling Academy (Actual RP)

[[ Adri wanted to sing... :( ]]

Though Adri had asked for the mic, there was apparently a line for it. Or James wanted to do something with it. Adriana returned to Nico, her arms crossed and a childish pout on her face. "I wanted to sing,"she whined to him. She wasn't entirely annoyed. People were having fun and she wasn't going to ignore them to pursue her own needs.

The self-conscious thoughts in Julie's head were muffled in her head as she went to the dance floor. "Here it goes,"she slurred. Julie began to dance along with everyone else, her body relaxed and her mind without woes.

Rae watches in awe as Briana twerks (this is ridiculous) and then when she starts dancing closer to him he joins her,but when foootloose came on he just watched amused by her drunken antic "Good job babe,keep them feet loose"

Briana gets on stage stealing the mike next. She takes it from James and starts moving her finger around and starts singing a couple seconds after. [media]

[/media] 
savagePEST said:
[[ Adri wanted to sing... :( ]]
Though Adri had asked for the mic, there was apparently a line for it. Or James wanted to do something with it. Adriana returned to Nico, her arms crossed and a childish pout on her face. "I wanted to sing,"she whined to him. She wasn't entirely annoyed. People were having fun and she wasn't going to ignore them to pursue her own needs.

The self-conscious thoughts in Julie's head were muffled in her head as she went to the dance floor. "Here it goes,"she slurred. Julie began to dance along with everyone else, her body relaxed and her mind without woes.
((Adri WOULDNT?! :o ))

Nico shrugged "Then sing?" he said and stuck his tongue out childishly. "I'll listen." he smiled.

after everyone finishes singing "partiers I ask that you wait your turn, I have one more song." (guys I know this is fun but, give me one chance, it will add so much drama. I know this is a no drama party, But I got to do this.)

Loki finally spotted the gorgeous girl dancing and smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist and dancing with her. "Hello, beautiful." He whispered in Julie's ear. savagePEST

jj9095 said:
Briana gets on stage stealing the mike next. She takes it from James and starts moving her finger around and starts singing a couple seconds after. [media]

[/media] 

A wide grin spread across his face "Whachu know about this?" he exclaimed dancing along happily

jj9095 said:
[[ She wouldn't as in I was too slow to post? Or she wouldn't as in how is that even possible? ]]

Adriana softly blushed as she looked at Nico before looking away. "I'll go after James finishes."

Julie gasped as she felt hands around her waist. She turned her head to see Loki, and giggled. "Hello there,"she said, dancing with him.

Briana jumps off the stage feeling alive. She goes to Rae and starts jumping around and then gets so tired that she practically falls asleep on Rae.

Layla is tired after the footloose song and sits down on the floor and pats the floor next to her for Alex. She leans back on a tree and listens to James talk as if in a dream.

Iris goes back to Jake smiling. "Did you see us! That was AWESOME! I felt like I was part of the movie!" She gave him a kiss right smack in the middle of the lips while jumping on him and made him fall back. She laughs and says "are you okay?!"

jj9095 said:
Briana jumps off the stage feeling alive. She goes to Rae and starts jumping around and then gets so tired that she practically falls asleep on Rae.
Layla is tired after the footloose song and sits down on the floor and pats the floor next to her for Alex. She leans back on a tree and listens to James talk as if in a dream.

Iris goes back to Jake smiling. "Did you see us! That was AWESOME! I felt like I was part of the movie!" She gave him a kiss right smack in the middle of the lips while jumping on him and made him fall back. She laughs and says "are you okay?!"
Rae laughs at the sleeping girl in his arms and takes her back to his dorm and lays her in the bed "Sleep Well" he laughed silently to himself "She's so weird"

"yeah babe, I was just wondering if you wanted to stay in my dorm tonight, it will just be you and me. all alone" jake said in a content tone.

savagePEST said:
[[ She wouldn't as in I was too slow to post? Or she wouldn't as in how is that even possible? ]]
Adriana softly blushed as she looked at Nico before looking away. "I'll go after that Briana chick finishes."

When Briana finished, Adriana came to take the mic next. "Thank you,"she said/sang. She gave Nico a quick thumbs-up before she cleared her throat. Then she sang:

[media]

[/media]
She wasn't some celebrity singer, but she wasn't a screeching banshee either.

Julie gasped as she felt hands around her waist. She turned her head to see Loki, and giggled. "Hello there,"she said, dancing with him.
(ADRIANA IS FEELING SEXY AND FRE?!)

Loki chuckled as Julie turned around, the smell of alcohol on her breath. "Have you been drinking, gorgeous?" He pulled them a bit closer as they continued their dancing.

[[ Like glitter raining on her, lol. I thought the song would be something she'd sing. ]]

Julie giggled,"And what if I have, handsome?"

Ronkaime said:
Rae laughs at the sleeping girl in his arms and takes her back to his dorm and lays her in the bed "Sleep Well" he laughed silently to himself "She's so weird"
Briana turns over in the bed and pulls Rae into the bed with her hard. She uses him like shes sleeping with a stuffed animal and even putting her legs around him. "Nom nom nom..." Briana knocks out and even starts snoring softly. 

dakup said:
"yeah babe, I was just wondering if you wanted to stay in my dorm tonight, it will just be you and me. all alone" jake said in a content tone.
Iris looked at him cautiously knowing what he meant and slowly started to pretend to shake her head but then smiled big and bobbed her head insanely. "I want cuddle time though!" She tells Jake and puts her finger on his nose. "Okay?"

"Then I say I should get drinking too," Loki replied with a wink. He didn't plan on it, he wanted to stay sober to make sure she didn't do anything she'd regret in the morning. You know, cause he's nice like that.

((Nico I already said yes! xD All three sound great =) Adding another girl to the mix will be fun xD You took out Sable anyways right? So yeah you're free))

"Now this is more like it" Rae sighs no no I did it with Layla and Anna as soon as they got in my room and look how that turned out,I think I'm gunna take it slow with this one" Rae stroked the girls hair humming softly to himself

Julie was in a giggling fit. "If I can pull the stick out of my butt by drinking, a couple beers won't do you any harm." She then cheered,"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back