Godling Academy (Actual RP)

savagePEST said:
[[ Oops, sorry >.<" ]]
"If you say so,"she shrugged, popping the cap off the bottle and taking a swig. Adriana looked at James, her mouth still around the bottle, as he spoke to her. When he finished, she replied,"Well, first of all who's Briana. And second of all, why do you want me to babysit them for?" Her tone wasn't a smart-Alec one, she was genuinly curious.
"I am Briana." Briana walks up to Adriana, takes her bottle, and takes a chug. "I don't need babysitting I just need to make sure I don't get in a fight."

Layla walks up to Adri. "Beer please. Now." Layla puts out her hand and sees James in her peripheral vision.

Iris walks in with Jake and looks at the bonfire. She sees it is dead tree parts already and sighs happily. She hears the music and starts dancing with Jake. "Time to make up our time from the dance?" 

dakup said:
"cause I'll take the DJ for a bit giving you some time, to go out and find nico. yah I figured you and him would find each other. plus I might leave a little bit early, I got a some packing, moving to a new drom room. plus that bast*rd alex broke all my stuff so I got to get new things, even some things I got that are family related thats hard to to replace." he said as he finished building that fire.(guys lets start this thing
jake and iris get to the party and see a good sized fire and james building it."hey james, hey man how are you."

"doing alright, lost layla, but who cares, she's happy. thats good." james says as adds some more wood.

"hey you want some help?"

"yeah, help me keep this up. oh and I didn't cut down any trees, so Iris don't worry it was an old dead tree."
"I noticed." Iris says happily. "Sorry James about Layla but Im sure she'll realize her ways." Iris says right before Layla walks up to Adriana which is right nex to Adriana. "Hey Adri, this was a great idea!" Iris NOW drags Jake to the dance floor. "Time to make up our time from the dance?"

"thats briana." james sees layla but doesn't say anything. he keeps tending the fire.

"yeah I guess I owe you a dance so malady if you would be so kind." he goes out to the dance floor and starts dancing.

Alex came from behind Layla and draped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek "Hey."

Sock said:
Alex came from behind Layla and draped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek "Hey."
Layla waited for James to say at least a hi to her but she was dissapointed to know he planned on ignoring her. Layla blushes and moves Alex away from James. "Lets have a little respect okay? I don't mind it but it hurt you when I did stuff like that with him and I would like to stop hurting people okay?" It took all of Layla's might to not look behind her at James. 

Ronkaime said:
Rae goes into awkward turtle mode and Ash looks around for kitty
((Lol?))

jj9095 dakup Nico

Adriana's cheeks flushed as James mentioned Nico. She couldn't help but look around, noting that Nico wasn't here yet. "I guess I should look for him,"she muttered. Then the beer in her hand was swiped from her. "Hey!"Adri gasped looking to see who the beer-napper was. It was a girl, Brianna apparently. She puffed her cheeks in annoyance as she handed Layla a drink. She took another drink for herself before calling out,"Hey everybody, I'll be right back. Got to grab someone who thinks they could miss out on this party!"

Adri exited the clearing, heading back to the school. She then approached the boy's dorm. But which room was Nico's? "Hmm,"her eyebrows furrowed in thought. She then gasped when she remembered she could speak to him telepathically. 'Hey, it's Adri. Get your butt down here!'

Alex frowned "Sorry.. I'll stop." He offered his hand "At least hold my hand." He gave her puppy dog eyes.

Nico heard Adri's voice in his head and chuckled. He stood up off his bed and walked out the door. He appeared in front of Adri and smirked "Now I thought it was the prince that called to the princess." he teased.

Damian sighed and placed a light kiss on Jack's cheek before pulling out his suit case and started putting clothes in it. (Sock)

Sock said:
Alex frowned "Sorry.. I'll stop." He offered his hand "At least hold my hand." He gave her puppy dog eyes.
Layla grinned and held his hand. "Why don't you show everyone your awesome dance moves like you did for me yesterday?" She teased.

Alex snorted and rolled his eyes. He pulled her against him "Only if your my partner." He spun her around with a chuckle.

Tears dripped down Jack's face. "Don't go."

"I guess this is a different kind of story,"she replied before taking his hand, leading him back to the forest,"Did you not get my invite? One that was being carried by a chicken?"

Damian looked back at Jack and stopped packing "I thought you hated me?" (Sock
Nico blinked "I don't think so. I think Maki might have chased it away." He chuckled.

Damian wrapped his arms around Jack and held him tightly "I'm so sorry, I'm going to kick that bastxrd's arse later." (Sock
(Gah so much feels x3)

((Oye dakup if james is going to be the dj then wheres the music?!))

Briana drank down the whole bottle in just a couple of seconds just like her father taught her. She sighed when she finished and threw the bottle to the side. She sees a girl with a eye patch (savagePEST) and goes up to her. "Hiya. You seem like a loner. I get along with loners. Hi." 
((Oye Ronkaime Brianas guna be dumb for a couple minutes over here being drunk so Id go talk to her at some point instead of hiding around being a turtle))

james runs up to the music equipment and taps on a mic."ah welcome to the after ball party, Im going to be you MC james, first off lets thank adri for putting this together around of applause for her."he begins to clap."now I guess with out further ado here you go I give you miss jackson by panic! at the disco.

[media]

[/media]

((So a friend of mine named Jorge Rojas makes a bunch of little short story like things and recently sent this to me and I thought about Alex, James and Layla and went DAMN.))

((So what's it gonna be? Are you going to keep me down or set me free? I thought you were my home but you've become a world unknown. How the fuck am I supposed to breathe when every second you suffocate me? I hate everything that you done to me, what happened to the girl you used to be? I gave you my heart for you deserved it and more, but you tore it apart and threw it on the floor. Baby what happened? Do you feel my heart? Can you check my vitals because it seems I'm falling apart! How the fuck can I be alive when you ripped out the heart inside?! I'm left here with nothing, and you come claiming you loved me when I died. Honey, search no longer for my killer, for you were the assassin and you pulled the trigger. You shot this bullet through me, and walked on my lifeless body ! We were so perfect together, those nights in my car, you were my dream girl, my shooting star, but all things that go up, must come down. And you brought me down with you to the ground. You aren't the same person I knew, you've become a demon trying to get through. You made me suffer and I just don't understand, but soon I'll have you in the palm of my hand. I'll crush you like the dreams you destroyed. Im done with you, I'm done being your toy!! I'm screaming at the top of my lungs just get the fuck out of my life!! Deep inside I'm bleeding from all your lies! I'm so sick of your kind, get the fuck out of my mind and don't come to me when these voices come and tear you to pieces, don't cry to me when you're lost begging that you need this! What we had will never happen again, this is the End of you and I, wake me up when we're dead))

"We can't have our pets fight with each other,"she playfully lectured, waving her finger at him. They entered the forest,"You almost missed out on my party." They weaved their way through the trees until they came upon the clearing,"See." They came to the sound of clapping and then music.

Julie was sitting at the bonfire, listening to the fire crackled. Her mind wandered, her imagination running. Suddenly, one of the burning branches seemed to take the form of a woman. Screams came to Julie's ears. She was going to be dragged into her own fear until a voice gained her attention. "Huh?"she breathed, looking up to see a girl. She chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck,"Yeah, I'm not one to go to parties but I had nothing better to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back