Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jj9095 said:
Briana backs her up a step and gives this guy a look. "Hey Creep. Take a step back." Briana pushes him lightly wondering if its possible to have a mentally disordered God.
"oh come on I know you like me" he winked

Damian felt his heartbreak into dust as he saw the hate in Jack's eyes. He sighed and looked at Jack with dull eyes. "Rae asked me what to do cause he was in love with Anna but there was a new girl that came today and he was falling for her." he sighed "He asked him why was he asking me and he told me what I would do if I loved someone other then you, I told him I would never love anyone other then you. Then he kissed me." he said tears starting to gather again. "I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge then you walked in." he said and looked down. (Sock)

Sock said:
Anna curled her arms around her father, closing her eyes, beginning to cry into Eros's shoulder. She mumbled a "A-A Ares-s girl ar-rived today, s-shes gonna take Rae-e from me.." Anna's tears just sped up and she tightened her hold on her father.
Jack was back in an hour, fuming. Where ever he walked the shadows darkened into black and the pathway cracked beneath his feet. He clenched his jaw and walked to his and Damian's dorm, tearing the door open and staring at his..ex boyfriend with hateful eyes. "If you don't give me an explanation right now I will kill you."
"Well do you love him?" He says in a soothing voice

Ronkaime said:
"oh come on I know you like me" he winked
Briana looked at him in awe wondering how he can just come up to a person and ask that. Her outside mask was different. She looked annoyed and bored. "Excuse me." Briana turns around and starts to leave the room.

"OF COURSE I DO!" She stared at her father with watering eyes, her eyeliner and mascara dripping down her cheeks. She sniffled and placed her head back on her fathers shoulder.

Ronkaime said:
He grabs her hand "Wait don't go would you really leave a broken hearted man all alone?"
Briana looks down at Rae holding her hand and looks up at him. "Maybe. I'm not a very nice girl." Briana moves her hand away from his and crosses her arms again looking at him with her eyebrows together as confused and upset. "I'm not good at the chitty chatting. If you want me to beat someone up for you then THAT I can do."

Sock said:
"OF COURSE I DO!" She stared at her father with watering eyes, her eyeliner and mascara dripping down her cheeks. She sniffled and placed her head back on her fathers shoulder.
"so fight for him" he said simply "Fight and don't stop fighting until he's yours ,honey we are god's of love we can do anything now I know the new girl is ares and they are supposed to have an affair but you choose your own path make him yours again" Eros voice was full of encouragement for his daughter

Nico said:
Damian felt his heartbreak into dust as he saw the hate in Jack's eyes. He sighed and looked at Jack with dull eyes. "Rae asked me what to do cause he was in love with Anna but there was a new girl that came today and he was falling for her." he sighed "He asked him why was he asking me and he told me what I would do if I loved someone other then you, I told him I would never love anyone other then you. Then he kissed me." he said tears starting to gather again. "I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge then you walked in." he said and looked down.
(Incase you didn't see Sock)

jj9095 said:
Briana looks down at Rae holding her hand and looks up at him. "Maybe. I'm not a very nice girl." Briana moves her hand away from his and crosses her arms again looking at him with her eyebrows together as confused and upset. "I'm not good at the chitty chatting. If you want me to beat someone up for you then THAT I can do."
Rae smiled "Well how do you know I don't like them mean?" He grabs Brianna once again and pulls her into the room

Adriana, seeing that class was no longer in session, left the school. She had went to the mall to grab some supplies for the party she was planning. With the credit card, she bought lights, a stereo, other items, and - of course - alcohol. When she returned to the school grounds, she headed to the forest. She found a clearing and began to set up. She hung the lights through the trees, hooking the power strip to a portable battery she bought. Adri then made a campfire with by making a circle of rocks and making a tent of dead branches. She then stuck some beers in the cooler.

She put her hands on her hips, inspecting her work. It was a cozy setting, a place where everyone could hang around drinking beers or casually dancing. The best she could do on such short notice. Adriana took her bracelet off and placed it on the floor. The artifact turned into a golden chicken. "Go and give people these,"she told it, sticking a couple cards into its mouth. The chicken skipped away.

Julie sat under a tree, reading.

jake follows Iris.(cause I don't know where she went.)

james leaves the class, in an awkward silence. he went to the dorm to see a new girl.(if things are bad with layla then the next part is good.) "hey bro, she said back off!" (if not then.) hey whats going on?"

dakup said:
james leaves the class, in an awkward silence. he went to the dorm to see a new girl.(if things are bad with layla then the next part is good.) "hey bro, she said back off!" (if not then.) hey whats going on?"
(We'll see what Brianna says then I'll reply,but remember we are supposed to hook up on more than one occasion Rae and Brianna)

Ronkaime said:
Rae smiled "Well how do you know I don't like them mean?" He grabs Brianna once again and pulls her into the room
((Give her a couple days before they have sex would ya <.< Btw Briana* I didnt want the double 'n'))

Briana feels Rae trying to push her but one of the first things you learn in martial arts is to be able to stay still when someone pushes you. She looks at this man that is acting very odd like he likes her when he hasnt even met her. "Its going to take a lot more then that. You'll never get me to do something unless its willingly. I promise... Who ARE you?"

((I'm guessing the Ares girl is Brianna? I missed out on 14 pages, someone help me out with a recap or something))

Bree Ronkaime jj9095 dakup ArtisticKwittyKat234 FroggieJay Sock

The chicken approached every student of Godling Academy, spitting out a card in front of either of them before skipping away with a cluck. If it couldn't approach them directly, it stuck the card under their dorm doors. The card would read, Hey, it's Adri :) I'm holding a little party out in the woods; something where we can all have fun and relax a little. Especially since yesterday's dance kinda sucked. So either come on down or sleep the night away!

Julie was taken aback when a chicken approached her, leaving as soon as it came. It placed a card in front of her, which she read. 'A party, huh? Guess I have nothing better to do...'

dakup said:
((Iris didnt go anywhere ^.^))

Layla holds her breathe as James got up and breathed out when she sees him leave the classroom. She bites her bottom lip and gets up and leaves the classroom to not being able to see him. She sighs and walks to Alex's room. "Alex? Its me. Open up?" Sock

Anna clenched her jaw and placed her head on her fathers shoulder, she was going to talk to Rae telepathically. I love you, Rae. And I don't want to end up like Alex. I don't want to have to result to suicide because the pain is so bad. So...please just make the right choice.. Her voice cracked at the end of her message to Rae and she sniffled, closing her eyes, keeping Eros in a hug.

Jack stared at Damian with sad eyes, tears brimmed his lids and dripped down his pale cheeks. "I hate you." He croaked, his Scottish accent low and broken. 
Alex grunted "Oh, yeah. I'll be there in a moment.' He yawned and stood, opening up the door and smiling at Layla. "Hey beautiful." He pulled her into a hug.

Vex looked at the card with great suspicion. An invitation to a party out in the woods? To any other person, it would most likely appear to be a friendly invitation to come hang out and enjoy themselves, but to Vex, it seemed like something else. To him, it seemed like a trap.

In his serious gambling days, Vex had learned to be extremely suspicious of gatherings like this... he had been lured to a gathering such as this once, and had barely escaped with his life and his money. The resounding voice of Admiral Akbar boomed throughout his skull, proclaiming, "It's a trap!" Vex could smell the rank trap-vibes all over the invitation, just like Chuck Norris could/can smell fear.

There was just one thing he didn't understand.

Why a chicken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back