Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jj9095 said:
((They did. Persephone fell in love with him in time))
((Really? I didn't know that, I thought each time she left she had to lose her memories in that one water and ended up hating him again....I'll just blame it on Loki's lack of Greek knowledge xD That'd be a great history lesson to prove him wrong)) 
"Very true." Loki smiled at Damien. "I think he only has eyes for you, anyway."

Damian laughed "I guess you are right. So what do you think about this dance this weekend?"

Layla sees Jake run off and Anna run off as well. She stops being invisible and goes up to the little ball of fire. "Hey! Hey! Its okay Im a friend!" The ball of fire relaxes slightly and gets smaller. "You're Iris's little torch fire right?" The ball of fur jumps and down saying yes. "You know that Jake seems to be interested in Anna huh? I saw that too. We better go tell Iris..." The ball of fire sulks and goes very low almost to the floor walking next to Layla. Layla goes up to Iris and sees James next to her.

Iris smiles and laughs at James. "She made the right choice."

Layla looked at Iris and frowned. "But I dont think you did..."

Iris looked up at Layla and frowned, a little surprised. She sees Pyro almost near the floor. "Pyro! Are you okay?!" Pyro starts whining again and knocking into her locket. Iris opens it and Pyro takes a nap inside. Iris looked back at Layla. "What happened with him?"

Layla looked at James again and back at Layla and frowned. "Its Jake..."

((Color doesnt wantto switch back D=))

"C-C-Can I get out-t-t of the water-r-r now?" Anna muttered, shivering in the water, her limbs growing numb from the coldness.

"It's a perfect way to excersise my Muse powers." Loki did an evil laugh before pretending it never happened. "Oh, and I great way to embrace our Greek peole blah blah blah."

((I'm gonna hurry up and get this card game over with))

After the last two cards in the center of the table were flipped over and the final bets had been cast, Vex revealed his hand, revealing a full house.

"Maybe some other time, old chap," Vex chuckled as he rounded up the chips and cards, storing them within the depths of his coat. How he managed to fit all of that stuff in his coat without it bulging, was simply confounding.

Bree said:
((Really? I didn't know that, I thought each time she left she had to lose her memories in that one water and ended up hating him again....I'll just blame it on Loki's lack of Greek knowledge xD That'd be a great history lesson to prove him wrong)) 
"Very true." Loki smiled at Damien. "I think he only has eyes for you, anyway."
((Eeeehh depends on which book you are reading. The pomegranate though is a symbol for both Persephone AND Hera though. It means inseparable by marriage. Persephone and Hera both fall in love with the ones that pretty much used them and got the bad end of the stick but they did fall in love. The story of Persephone drinking the water cant be true for the fact that only souls can drink it as the step before they are reborn))

Alex stared at Iris "Like, seriously? I'm right here." He just shook his head and sighed, muttering "Next time I'll kill myself in a quiet way, then maybe I'll find some peace." He walked out of the cafe' and up to his dorm.

Once the card game was finished, Lunetta got up from her seat and confidently made her way over to Styles' table. She took the seat across from him and smiled. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" She was going to take Rae's advice and fix this, even if it lost her Artemis's place in the process. Okay, well, she'd only resort to that in drastic measures. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that though.

Damian laughed again "I guess you should be in charge of the music. Pick something that isn't old people music." He grinned. "I'm not much of a dancer though. We have to dance to get a grade or something like that." he sighed.

james gets up from his seat."what did he do, I pray to zeus nothing stupid."

jake having the trident runs into the woods and hides behind a tree, he gets some water from a nearby stream and makes a ball of water with one foot of air in it waiting for the little fireball.

jj9095 said:
((Eeeehh depends on which book you are reading. The pomegranate though is a symbol for both Persephone AND Hera though. It means inseparable by marriage. Persephone and Hera both fall in love with the ones that pretty much used them and got the bad end of the stick but they did fall in love. The story of Persephone drinking the water cant be true for the fact that only souls can drink it as the step before they are reborn))
(Ah I see, and yeah they did get the bad end of the stick since Zeus cheated on Hera. Poor goddesses. :c) 
"Oh don't worry, I plan on getting in a variety of music." He smirked at Damien. "And don't worry, I think you'll find yourself dancing with ease at the party."

Iris got up immediately. "Whats wrong with Jake?! What is it! Is he okay? No wonder he hasnt been answering me through mind communication! Omg take me to him!" Iris starts running out.

Layla follows Iris. "Iris! No! Hes fine its just... You know who my goddess is right? Hera? So you know that I can fix this I just need to practice and-"

Iris looks at Layla confused and then her eyes widen. "He- Hes cheating on me?"

Layla stops and looks at Iris sadly. "Not exactly he just seems to be into Anna.. But you KNOW she is the God of Eros's kin so its really hard NOT to! You shouldnt really blame him!" Layla sees the flowers and grass die around Iris's feet and slowly grow. She looks at Iris with widened eyes. "Iris!"

Iris was in her own world at this point. She was in her own head. Drowning. Suffocating. Gone. The world around her turned dead. Iris walked slowly to the Lake where Jake is most likely to take a girl. Every step she takes the grass and the flowers in a 5 foot radius die immedietely. Every plant and tree are grieving and die. She walks up to the Lake to see Anna in the water. She watches with cold eyes ready to kill. Staying still the dead starts to grow around her. Turning from 5 ft to 10 ft, to 20 ft, etc. 

Sock said:
Alex stared at Iris "Like, seriously? I'm right here." He just shook his head and sighed, muttering "Next time I'll kill myself in a quiet way, then maybe I'll find some peace." He walked out of the cafe' and up to his dorm.
((<.< I didnt know Alex was around her >.>))

Anna trembled and watched Jake run off, Athena and the other gods who taught classes came to visit her in the clinic and teach her there, so she knew how to communicate telepathically. J-J-Jake can-n I g-get out of the w-w-wat-ter?

Damian smiled knowing what Loki meant. "Thanks." he grinned "No offense to the Goddess but that music she played the other day wasn't very good. I felt like it was something my Grandma would listen to."

Nico said:
Damian smiled knowing what Loki meant. "Thanks." he grinned "No offense to the Goddess but that music she played the other day wasn't very good. I felt like it was something my Grandma would listen to."
((Lol, I thought it was interesting xP ))

"Tell me about it." Loki nodded in agreement. "I mean, I appreciate all kinds of music but there comes a point where you have to embrace the new and just remember the old."

((adri help Iris kill anna!)) 
((NO. GO TO THE LAKE. MEET IRIS. FOLLOW THE DEAD PATCHES OF GRASS! )) 
((Or well actually nevermind I have to go to school x.x Just saw the time *sighs. Ill kill anna later -.-))

Damian took a sip of kiss coffee and finished his muffin. "That is true my friend. Though slow dancing was fun." He smiled.

Loki shrugged as he remembered his dancing with Julie. "I suppose it was. So do you have any song requests for Sunday?" He asked making those noises you get when you sip and empty drink with his orange juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back