Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Styles rose his head from his food, he dismissed Lune and continued to eat, his jaw clenched.

Damian thought for a second "Maybe a upbeat song that will put people in a better mood. Too much drama around here lately. You'd think we were Gods already."

Jack trudged into the cafe' in his purple pajama pants and a black sweatshirt. He made a low sigh, rubbing his head and walking over to Damian, sitting on his lap with his head buried in his boyfriends shoulder, his knees pulling to his chest. Yep, Jackson Evans was most certainly not a morning person.

[[ A murder or to be near Damien/Jack... Hmm. I'll send Adri over Iris' way and wait till you get back on JJ so that I can spend more time playing as Julie. :3 ]]

Adriana was outside, standing over a dead patch of grass. It was odd, seeing as there was circles of dead, brown grass splattered in the bright, green. Curious, she followed the trail, finding herself entering the forest. She noted that the destruction from a couple nights before was already cleaned up, most likely the work of Iris.

Julie entered the cafe, her stomach growling. She went to the line, ordering a chef salad, a cup of chocolate pudding, and a glass of iced tea. She waited for her meal until the cashier called her number. Julie gave her thanks, taking the tray from the employee. Now she needed to find somewhere to sit. She scanned the adjoining room, an eating area, more so looking for an empty table.

Loki snorted in agreement. "No kidding. Hopefully those who went to the lesson yesterday will get better though. Did you see Jack when you looked in the mirror?"

Lunetta frowned a bit before giving Styles a serious look. "Are you just trying to prove me wrong? To prove that you are the grumpy jerk you've been the past few days and not the wonderful, happy, NICE Skyler I ate chocolate fruit with and kissed? Which one is the real Skyler? I hope it's the one I fell in love with and not the *sshole sitting in front of me." That was it. She had laid all her cards on the table. Lune hope she had a winning hand. (I love puns ^^) 

Ronkaime said:
(Everytime a boy sees a beautiful girl they ask if she's aphrodite)
(XDXD Oh yeah xD I just now noticed that)

Damian laughed when Jack came over and climbed into his lap. He held him close "Morning sleeping beauty." he teased and nuzzled the top of Jack's head. Damian looked up at Loki "I did. Though I don't want to talk about what else I saw."

Rae awoke feeling the love from everybody so naturally he was happy he got dressed and went to the cafe and sat down)

(Hey you guys know how Ash and Rae are rich right what if they took a everybody on vacation or a summer class on some private island where they could make all the destruction they wanted for a :D )

Skyler picked up his stuff and moved to the other table, continuing to eat there, his brown eyes focused on the table. He took a drink of grape juice, leaning back in his chair. He rested his head against the wall, closing his eyes.

Anna shivered and made a low sigh J-Jake? C-Can I get out of the w-w-water? She didn't know what he was doing but she was close to hypothermia. (dakup)

Ronkaime said:
Rae awoke feeling the love from everybody so naturally he was happy he got dressed and went to the cafe and sat down)
(Hey you guys know how Ash and Rae are rich right what if they took a everybody on vacation or a summer class on some private island where they could make all the destruction they wanted for a :D )
(A BEACH DAY! Yes! We sooo need to talk Jj into that! It's be perfect for Poseidon kids!)

Lunetta took a deep breath before following him. "I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me, Styles." And she wasn't. If Rae was right and Styles still had feelings for her, she wasn't giving up. A huntress doesn't give up on her prey.

Jackson grunted and curled his arms around Damian, his brown hair sticking up in random places. He breathed calmly, his feet covered in socks. He rose his head and nuzzled it against Damian's neck, muttering "Hi."

Loki laughed at the couple, "I'll let you two be. I have a girl to woo." He left them alone and walked over to Julie. "Good morning, gorgeous."

Skyler rose his head and stared at Lune, his nostrils flared and he grabbed his things and left the cafe'.

Damian looked down a Jack and smiled kissing the top of his head. He wrapped his arms around the Hades Heir "Hey baby." he smiled and held him close.

Lunetta sighed and put her head on the table. She could feel her heart cracking a bit as she contemplated following him or not. Maybe Rae was wrong. Maybe she should just move on. It felt as if he had driven a nail into her chest when he had looked at her like that. Ronkaime

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie had spotted a empty tale to sit at and was going to head over. But then something else came into her line of vision: Loki. Julie sucked in a breath, putting a smile on her face. "Is it really morning?"she asked,"I usually sleep in. For beauty rest, if that's a good enough excuse."

"Mm.." He nuzzles his head up against Damian, kissing his jaw gently before sighing and closing his eyes.

Loki winked at her and pulled out a chair at a near by table for her. "You don't need any, you're naturally beautiful."

Damian smiled "So, what kinda Symbol did you get yesterday? I didn't get to ask yesterday." he said and ran his fingers through Jack's unruly hair.

(Did you guys plan to get back together because I think I saw you planning it at one point which is why I said what I said)

Rae.watched the whole thing go down and walked over to Luna's table "Honey don't cry"

(Sock we still doing that?) Lunetta looked up at Rae and blinked back the tears in her eyes. "I wonder if this is how Artemis felt when she lost Orion. She gave up on love when she lost hers. But I haven't lost mine yet, have I?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back