Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jake runs back to the lake." anna im sorry you can get out. and come to me. we need to hide" 
"Iris, calm down, we don't know if he's cheating or what. if he is then I will personally help you kill him."

"Smooth,"Julie teased, sitting in the seat Loki pulled out for her,"Thanks." She picked up the hardboiled egg with her fingers, pulling out the yolk before nibbling on the white.

(guys im going to be off for a little while. I will try and check in every 40 minutes.)

"The hades..crown thingie." Jack mumbled, pointing to his ear, he made it into a earring. The earring was at the top of his ear. He closed his eyes grunting softly.

xbk1a1.jpg

"Yeah,"she said, eating the last of the white,"But I don't like the yolk, unless it's for Deviled Eggs." Julie spread the dressing over her salad,"I'm guessing you don't."

Loki smirked, "I don't even like omelets. Eggs taste gross by themselves." He watched her eat, a smile on his face. "So...After our dinner last night, you want to reconsider my offer?"

Sock said:
Anna crawled out of the lake, out of breath. She trembled and walked out after Jake
(We still getting them together? Sorry to bug but me and Ronkaime are kind of at a stand still since we don't know for sure)

Julie paused with the fork in her mouth. She then pulled it out and chewed the lettuce, swallowing. With her mouth empty, she sighed,"You don't give up, do you?"

Damian smiled and touched them "They look cool." he said and blinked. He held up his necklace which looked like a wing "I have the Staff of Hypnos" he said and looked at the necklace.

il_224xN.439979063_thdt.jpg

"Not when I really like a girl, nope." He smirked at Julie. Maybe she'll say yes this time.

Sock said:
Bree what do you mean?)
(Are we still planning on getting Styles and Lune back together cause Ronkaime and I can't rp until we know for sure cause her and Rae are talking about it Sorry if I'm bugging you about it, I'm not meaning to sound pushy or anything ^^')

(Yeah, I had an idea. I thought Lune would keep bugging him and he'd eventually explode and tell ehr that he loved her.)

"Listen,"she said, resting her chin in her hand,"I won't go with you as your date, but how about I at least save you a dance. You'll probably be the only one I dance with, anyway." She was trying to compromise.

[[

[media]
[/media] ]]

Bree said:
(Sounds good to me. Ronkaime yupp, they'll get back together tell her that ^^)
(Okay)

"They're telling me that your future with him is bright,you have nothing to worry about I promise" Rae gave Lune a warm bright smile

Lune returned his smile, "Thanks. Ima go bug him some more then." She went in the direction Styles had wandered off in and tried to find where he went. She won't give up on the hunt. Even if it took her all day. 
Loki sighed before smiling once more. "I'll take the dance then. I'll probably be busy djing anyway." He wasn't going to give up on her though, even after the dance.

in one swoop jake takes some water from the lake and create a bubble around them."follow me if you want to live." jake puts his hand out

Julie smiled, glad that Loki was fine with this even though she still rejected his proposal. She took another bite of salad, sticking it in her cheek to mumble,"So you're DJing, huh?" She chewed and swallowed,"Gonna connect your flute to an amp and do some flute solo?"

Loki pondered the thought, doing the Thinker pose. "I think I will actually. Thanks for the idea." It would be the perfect way to see if he could use his flute to control people.

"Your not serious, are you?"she said, noting how he was actually thinking it over,"I was just kidding. How would that be possible anyway?"

Anna grabbed Jake's hand, gazing around with a low sigh. "Jake whats going on..?" She muttered quietly, her fingers lacing with his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back