Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(Sock Nico this one is for Damien and Jack! [media]

[/media]) 
(Oh and I'm going to the park, be back on I time for class though)

"look the flame saw us together, so it most likely went to tell iris, now I can help you escape, but I can't so if anyone asks you what we we're doing. deny it, ok. she will kill us both. now I can give you a distraction to get out of here, but you have to run, when I say. do you understand."

Vex pretended he didn't see the royal flush, for the sake of his own ego's survival.

"Jake, calm down." She placed her hands on his shoulder and forced him to look at her. "Even if she does kill us, they'll revive us, we don't have to be afraid."

"Jake, calm down." She placed her hands on his shoulder and forced him to look at her. "Even if she does kill us, they'll revive us, we don't have to be afraid." 
Jack nodded " Cool." He took the necklace in his hand and fiddled with it, smiled slightly.

Damian yawned softly "So what do you think we are doing in Athena's class today?" he asked.

"Well, when you figure it out tell me,"she said, finishing her meal. Julie slid over her pudding to Loki as she got up, taking her drink. "See you later, I guess,"she said, waving with her free hand. She exited the cafe, sipping from her iced tea through a straw.

Jack shrugged and closed his eyes, kissing Damian's neck gently, his arms tightening around him. "Dunno." He whispered quietly.

Damian smiled and pecked Jack's lips. "Hope we learn how to use our new symbols, maybe learn new powers." he said excitedly.

"No, you don't understand. I've known her for a while know, she's going to make your life a living hell, she controls plants, then james will almost kill me. I know you want this, but trust me, its not worth the hell."

"Want what?" Anna looked at him with calculating eyes. "Jake, I was the mean girl in highschool. If she tries to make my life a living hell I'll make hers twice as worse."

Sock said:
"Want what?" Anna looked at him with calculating eyes. "Jake, I was the mean girl in highschool. If she tries to make my life a living hell I'll make hers twice as worse."
After Anna said that you can here rae in the distance saying "aww snap she told him" and he snaps his fingers in a Z formation
tumblr_luu4btKCsY1r1xhsz.gif

Lunetta, not being able to find Styles again, headed to class and waited for it to begin. At least she wasn't late this time.

Loki watched Julie go before sighing. With nothing better to do, he went to the classroom and sat down, waiting for Athena.

dakup said:
jake runs back to the lake." anna im sorry you can get out. and come to me. we need to hide" 
"Iris, calm down, we don't know if he's cheating or what. if he is then I will personally help you kill him."
Iris watches Jake telling anna to 'come to him' and her eyes turn dark as the underworld. She imagines Annas souls being ripped out of her body. Iris thought about making her so sick that it would seem as an accident. She suddenly heard James behind her. She didnt turn. Didnt take her eyes off of Anna of Jake. "If he is I wont need any help."

Damian looked at the Cafe as he cleared. "I looks like everyones headed to class." he looked down at Jack and smiled. "Do you want me to carry you back to the dorm?" he said kindly.

Sock said:
"I didn't know... look I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't want you to get hurt. I know she will hurt you, and knowing her she will have some chick named layla with her. now I don't know if you know her, but she could hurt you, and if layla is there then james will be with them. son of zeus, and he can take both our powers away. like I said I can give you an escape, trust me. I will get back to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back