Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Whatever))

Vex took the vase and thrust the mouth of it towards the mirror. A powerful gust of razor sharp wind erupted from the vase and tore apart the mirror on the spot.

"Interesting." 
((K we're on the next ay now, right? I was catching up there))

Vex went through his usual routine, then headed for the cafe as usual.

(Sand sounds cool owo) 
(Ah ha I got it. A staff decorated with Poppies or a Branch dripping with Lethe water :3)

Loki yawned as he headed towards the café, messing with the metal bracelet around his hand. Last night's class was very interesting and he felt like a new person even if he was tired. Godling Academy was beginning to feel like home to him.

Damian yawned and hugged his pillow as he woke up "I don't want to get up." he groaned. He sat up in his bed and looked over at the outline of his roommate. He smiled softly and stretched standing up he slipped on his shoes and threw on some fresh clothes. Damian slipped out of he dorm and headed to the Cafe his hand slid to the necklace around his neck where his symbol laid. He slipped into the Cafe and got some coffee and a muffin and sat down.

Loki headed straight for a carton of orange juice and an apple. He looked around to find the café pretty much deserted beside Layla and Iris. He noticed a guy he hasn't met yet and walked over, a smile on his face. "This seat taken?"

Damian looked up at Loki and shook his head "No it's not. Go ahead and sit." He smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "I'm Damian, you are?"

"Loki," He sat down and took a bite of his apple. "Aren't you with that Hades kid?" Loki had heard rumours of a same sex couple on campus and Damien's name rung a bell.

Damian blushed and nodded "Yeah, My boyfriend is the future Hades." he smiled. "I'm the future Hypnos."

Vex pondered what he had seen in last night's class. Had he really changed? Really? Was he worried about more than just taking care of himself anymore? He shook his head and smiled. Of course he had changed. He had other people to care about now than just himself.

He entered the cafe and sat down at a table alone. He took out his poker cards and chips and started shuffling the deck. Vex didn't necessarily think someone was gonna randomly come by, sit down and pay cards, but the sounds of cards ruffling and deck shuffling set his mind at ease.

Ash walked into the cafe playing with his eating that held his bow,he ordered.a passion fruit tea.and a.B.L.T and sat down took out his phone and.started typing he saw Layla and Iris in one corner Damian and somebody he.hasn't met in another "wow this is starting to get surreal" he took out his phone and began to type

"Wow, odd coupling," Loki joked. "But you guys look cute together."

Lunetta walked into the café with a small smile. She saw Vex shuffling cards and sat in the chair across from him. "Wanna play poker again?" She twirled her charm bracelet and watched the shuffling of the cards. How he could do that without dropping them, she'd never know.

Vex smirked.

"Again? I don't believe we got around to playing a game the first time. But of course, I'll play a few hands."

Vex started doing ridiculous gravity-defying card tricks as he shuffled, the cards weaving through the air between his hands, fluttering, rolling down his arms, balancing on his fingers. The display of skill was nearly the level of uncannybrutal-ness of his epic dance moves. Almost.

After he finished shuffling the cards (and showing off), he placed five cards side-by side in a row int he center of the table. He dealt Luna and himself their hands, and then distributed the poker chips.

"I would normally play with real-money bets, but it would be terribly unlike a gentleman to take money from such a charming lady."

Vex smirked slyly, surveyed the cards in his hand, then flipped over the first of the five cards in the middle. It was a seven of clubs.

"Forty," he said, tossing forwards two twenty-chips.

(....I have no idea how to actually play poker so I'm just gunna wing it xD ) Lune blushed a bit and grinned, looking down at her cards. "Fifty." She replied while pushing her chips to the pile. "And you have skill with the cards. But I think I like your dance moves better."

(yo Ill join in the poker game.) james notices two playing poker, he goes over to the table. "this seat taken, mind if I join in."

((Texas Hold em: five cards in the middle, flip one over at beginning of every hand. Trying to get good combinations of your cards with the cards in the middle. every turn, make bets, other person has to "raise" them, by obviously raising the bet, bet the same amount, or has to fold, meaning they sit the hand out because they have crappy cards)) 
"Sure, partner, have a seat," said Vex, dealing James a hand and some poker chips.

Lunetta studied her cards and waited for someone to make the next move. "So...Are you guys excited for the dance?" She asked while studying the students who were waking up and getting food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back