Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Ronkaime said:
(kitty) 

(Eros' threw his hands up "Fine that's between you and Rae but if you don't move on you'll never see emily again nor will you be able to become Hera,However when your ready I'll be here and so will rae,You are free to go"

(Good Luck with your audition xD ) 

"oh lol I thought I was in trouble again for a moment there" he sighed in relief "So who did you see?"
She sighs. " I saw, I saw my mom and dad and my school bathroom." she pauses then continues." Where i cut myself in.." she sighs " but i don't do it anymore." I've got friend. I don't need to."

Why was he so interested in her? There had to be other girls in this school he liked, right? I mean, this was plain-old Julie, and with the creepy eye she was Julie the Freak. She hugged herself, not looking Loki straight in the eyes as she softly said,"And my answer is still the same."

Loki frowned as she turned him down once again. "...Alright...Want to go to the café with me?" He asked.

jj9095 said:
Layla looked at Eros with a stern look. "I will never get to see Emily again anyways. Shes dead. And I WILL become Hera because Emilys death makes me STRONG. Hera is the protector of homes and with what happened to Emily and knowingthat Emily gave me a warning I can warn mothers and fathers with a small push and a vibe to stay home or take the child with them. Because of Emily I know that Hera tried to interfere and stop Emilys death but I was too stubborn to listen and I must make others realize when I am interfering as Hera without them realizing they are not feeling it themselves. Emily also taught me that you cannot marry just because you are pregnant. You have to love the person and the person needs to love you too. THATS how a marriage works. She also taught me how to be passionate about family and listen to family. So if you, Eros, are here to tell me, and I mean no disrespect of this, that me grieving that my CHILD is gone is bad then it really is time for the Gods to be changed and be ruled by others because your emotions and your sense of how this works is wrong." Layla got up and left.
Eros sighed "When will she learn that Hera was strong and became the protector of homes because she was able to do everything she could without anything holding her back and that emily is simply in the underworld and after she becomes hera she can see her anytime she likes poor stupid children" Eros took off his glasses and wiped his eyes" 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She sighs. " I saw, I saw my mom and dad and my school bathroom." she pauses then continues." Where i cut myself in.." she sighs " but i don't do it anymore." I've got friend. I don't need to."
Ash's etes widened he grabbed jitty's arms and began to examine "why are you doing this why?"

Ronkaime said:
Eros sighed "When will she learn that Hera was strong and became the protector of homes because she was able to do everything she could without anything holding her back and that emily is simply in the underworld and after she becomes hera she can see her anytime she likes poor stupid children" Eros took off his glasses and wiped his eyes" 

Ash's etes widened he grabbed jitty's arms and began to examine "why are you doing this why?"
What about what Alex said?)

Sock said:
Alex sighed "Well, sir. You obviously know that all of the descendants of Zeus fall in love with Hera descendants." He rubbed his head. "I'm sure you heard of the accident that took place yesterday, and I'm just wondering if you can eliminate my feelings for Layla so I can finally find peace and not spend every moment thinking about what I could have done wrong or how angry I am at my brother."
"I'm sorry alex I cannot do that only aphrodite has the power to do that I specialize in sexual desire not actual love"

Alex nodded and clenched his jaw. He turned and walked quietly away, he felt like he needed to cry, so, naturally he went up to his dorm to do so.

((No Hera cannot visit the underworld. Only 4 gods are allowed in the underworld (Hades, Persephone, Hermes, and Hestia). And that speech was literally saying that Emilys death wasnt holding her back but instead it was making her stronger. Going to bed everyone.)) 

Sock said:
Alex nodded and clenched his jaw. He turned and walked quietly away, he felt like he needed to cry, so, naturally he went up to his dorm to do so.
((Ask Rae!))

"That, I can agree to,"she said, coming over to Loki,"But - uh - you have to lead the way 'cause I have no idea where this cafe is." She gave him a kind smile, feeling bad for rejecting him. He was nice enough, but she hardly knew him.

Ronkaime said:

" What am i doing!' she asks and jumps down from the tree so she is next to ash.

(You mind playing Styles till you do? I am seriously so bored, I started doing my homework >< xD )

Ronkaime said:
"why did you cut?"
(Im gong to bed im up like I don't have work the in a few hours)
" Because you just don't get it! you don't know how horrible my life was. Okay?" she runs off to find Luna. she finds her basking in the moonlight." Hey Luna "she says and sits by her

Bree

Her smile goes away." Well i don't really know. I was talking and i told him a cut and he got mad at me. I don't do it anymore at all i don't even think about it and he wants to get mad! ugh why am i so attracted to him! " She sighs "Hey i wanna bask in moonlight."

Julie looked between Loki and his hand with a raised eyebrow. After a short moment she sighed, placing her hand in his. It was the least she could do with him; besides, it wasn't like they haven't held hands before.

Luna waved her hand and moonlight washed over Kitty. "Cause it's love and he just doesn't like knowing that you once hurt yourself. I think you should cut him some slack."

Loki's grin grew and he led her to the café, browsing through the aisles. "What do you want to eat, sweetheart?" 
(Going to bed, night guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back