Godling Academy (Actual RP)

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
kitty grabs her Bow. " Ya i'm sure why?" she notches her bow bringing it back to her cheek.With a quick Twip the arrow lands right on the bulls eye. " Yes!" She pauses then say." What did you see in the mirror?" she tried to take it back but she had already said it.
Ash brought his bow out from his earring and his arrows from his case he shot it and it split kitty's arrow right in half "You" he simply answered and shot another arrow 

Bree said:
"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, perplexed. "You're a nice guy even if you've messed up in the past."
"well good on ya then what did you need?" He asked the girl questionably

james follows layla "looks like you got away. wanna hang out."

"iris wanna go get some food?"

jj9095 said:
Layla sees everyone leaves the class and slwly tippy toes her way outside the class. When shes close to the door she tries to make a run for it.
Eros' is waiting for her at the end of the hallway "Umm hello I'm a god did you really think you could get past me?" Eros' smirked "In my office please ms.layla"

"Alright so I fell in love with someone and I'm sure you know who that it. But he seems to hate me. And now I need to know if I should try and fight to be at least friends with him again or if I should give up and ignore my feelings, since I'm supposed to be a virgin goddess and all." Lunetta said in one big huff, quite happy to admit her feelings for Styles out loud and be sure of them.

Adriana hugged the golden bat, looking up,"Oh, thank you Eris. I won't let you down." She held the bat away from her,"But this needs to be travel-sized..." She thought for a second because gasping with an idea. The baseball wavered and vibrated until it turned into a golden bracelet, wrapping itself around her wrist. Adriana brought it up to her lips and kissed him. She then put her hands on her hips,"What to do now..."

Julie looked around, seeing everyone's artifacts turning for their advantage. She looked at the scissors, biting her lip in thought. The scissors suddenly flipped onto itself, like a butterfly knife, and began to turn from that form. It crawled up her arm, frightening Julie and causing her to shake her arm like a mad man. But it would quit and up to her neck. A chain formed around her neck. The artifact that unfolded and became a small pair of scissors that hung from the chain. "That's...convenient?"Julie breathed, the artifact vibrating in agreement.

Rae took off his ring and the wreath appeared on his head and his eyes began to glow "styles still loves you he says flatly "Love is pain so you must fight for the one you love" He smiles warmly at Luna

Lunetta beamed at Rae, "Thank you, I owe you. Anytime you need the moon for a date, just give me a call." At that, Lunetta headed towards the archery, even more of a spring in her step. She lingered on the edge of the range, out of sight, just to observe them and make sure she didn't barge in and interrupt anything.

Loki laughed at Julie as his flute turned into a metal bracelet around his wrist. "It suits you, oh beautiful Cutter of the Strings." (savagePEST)

Ronkaime said:
Ash brought his bow out from his earring and his arrows from his case he shot it and it split kitty's arrow right in half "You" he simply answered and shot another arrow 

"well good on ya then what did you need?" He asked the girl questionably
Kitty stares at him. " Oh..." she says and climbs a tree watching ash. " Of course you would do that.." she shakes her head and laughs her hair falling over her shoulders.

Ronkaime said:
Eros' is waiting for her at the end of the hallway "Umm hello I'm a god did you really think you could get past me?" Eros' smirked "In my office please ms.layla"
Layla looks at James and makes a look like UGH and smiles at him. "As soon as I get out Ill go find you okay?" Layla reaches him through his mind. "And hopefully Eros wont be able to tell if I am talking to someone else in my HEAD." Layla winks at him and sulks into Eros's room. She plops on a chair and sighs.

Iris looked at Jake. "To go eat? Sure! You paying?... Do you think I have to feed Pyro?" 
((Omg guys I have to go soon! I have to wake up at 9 for my interview! I didnt realize the time! Eeeekk! Ronkaime make this quick! )

Kitty stares at him. " Oh..." she says and climbs a tree watching ash. " Of course you would do that.." she shakes her head and laughs her hair falling over her shoulders.
"Of course I would do what ?" he questioned Artemis

(ok jj9095)

"so I see that you haven't moved on about emily"

Julie jumped when she heard her name - or her future title, to be exact. Remembering that she was out in public, she flipped her eyepatch down. 'I'm being too risky,'she lectured herself. She looked over to Loki grinning at her. She gave him her own small smile,"Why thank you, Peter Piper." Julie inwardly screamed, hating her reply as soon as it came out of her mouth.

Layla crosses her arms. "Of course not. Shes my CHILD... Used to be. And I am NOT having Rae take away my grief. He CAUSED most of my grief yesterday and dared to threaten todays session."

Loki laughed at her nickname. "Peter Piper? I like it. I wonder if I can actually make people dance by playing. Now I have something serious to discuss with you." He faked a stern look before winking and grinning once more.  

Ronkaime said:
(ok jj9095)

(Artemis?)

Ronkaime said:
(ok jj9095)

She laughs "Split my arrow, show off."

Bree said:
Loki laughed at her nickname. "Peter Piper? I like it. I wonder if I can actually make people dance by playing. Now I have something serious to discuss with you." He faked a stern look before winking and grinning once more.  
(Artemis?)
(kitty) 

jj9095 said:
Layla crosses her arms. "Of course not. Shes my CHILD... Used to be. And I am NOT having Rae take away my grief. He CAUSED most of my grief yesterday and dared to threaten todays session."
(Eros' threw his hands up "Fine that's between you and Rae but if you don't move on you'll never see emily again nor will you be able to become Hera,However when your ready I'll be here and so will rae,You are free to go"

(Good Luck with your audition xD ) 

She laughs "Split my arrow, show off."
"oh lol I thought I was in trouble again for a moment there" he sighed in relief "So who did you see?"

When Alex was given the lightning bolt he crushed it with his fingers and it became another dogtag on his necklace. He gazed at the mirror and gritted his teeth, he picked it up and simply threw it at the wall before walking out of the classroom with the others. He placed his hands on his head and turned, planning on asking Eros to erase his feelings for Layla so he could bare life, because he was UNFORTUNATELY forced to deal with it.

[[ Oh wait, it was the Pied Piper who made people dance >.< Well, I guess it adds to Julie's awkwardness ]]

Julie smirked,"Just make sure you don't test that theory on me. Best idea is to stick to rats." She gasped at the sound of a large crash, turning her head to see. Her eye widened and a chill ran up her spine. It was the boy from last night. He quickly left the room, apparantly tense and angered to have thrown a heavy mirror. "Am I seeing things..."Julie muttered.

Eros' snapped his fingers and all the mirror pieces were gone except layla's that one went to his office "Does anybody else need something?"

"And by rats you mean the victims at the dance this Sunday? Yeah, I agree. But I'll be sure to leave you out of it." He winked then became serious. "Speaking of the dance, my offer still stands."

Lunetta didn't want to bother the two so she started wandering the grounds, no aim in mind. She felt free as a wolf, ready to take on anything and everything. Including her boy drama. But for now she just let her happiness take over, finding a clearing covered in moonlight and basked in it's glow. This was who she was meant to be.

Alex sighed "Well, sir. You obviously know that all of the descendants of Zeus fall in love with Hera descendants." He rubbed his head. "I'm sure you heard of the accident that took place yesterday, and I'm just wondering if you can eliminate my feelings for Layla so I can finally find peace and not spend every moment thinking about what I could have done wrong or how angry I am at my brother."

Ronkaime said:
(kitty) 

(Eros' threw his hands up "Fine that's between you and Rae but if you don't move on you'll never see emily again nor will you be able to become Hera,However when your ready I'll be here and so will rae,You are free to go"

(Good Luck with your audition xD ) 

"oh lol I thought I was in trouble again for a moment there" he sighed in relief "So who did you see?"
Layla looked at Eros with a stern look. "I will never get to see Emily again anyways. Shes dead. And I WILL become Hera because Emilys death makes me STRONG. Hera is the protector of homes and with what happened to Emily and knowingthat Emily gave me a warning I can warn mothers and fathers with a small push and a vibe to stay home or take the child with them. Because of Emily I know that Hera tried to interfere and stop Emilys death but I was too stubborn to listen and I must make others realize when I am interfering as Hera without them realizing they are not feeling it themselves. Emily also taught me that you cannot marry just because you are pregnant. You have to love the person and the person needs to love you too. THATS how a marriage works. She also taught me how to be passionate about family and listen to family. So if you, Eros, are here to tell me, and I mean no disrespect of this, that me grieving that my CHILD is gone is bad then it really is time for the Gods to be changed and be ruled by others because your emotions and your sense of how this works is wrong." Layla got up and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back