Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jake hearing iris says"yeah I know I am, you don't have to worship me, I know Im a god." he turns around seeing her talk to a fireball."oh well this is awkward. "

Bree said:
Lunetta was basking in the moonlight that washed down on only her. She felt like dancing but didn't want to accidently hit someone with her bow. She thought for a moment before laying a hand on her quiver of arrows and bow. They glowed white before shrinking. With a huge grin, Lunetta put the crescent moon clip in her hair and the charm bracelet with arrow charms around her wrist. "This was the best lesson yet, Eros." She turned her grin on Kitty. "That sounds wonderful."
((Hurtful! xD ))

jj9095 said:
Iris shrugged and just threw the torch at the mirror. The mirror broke a little but not entirely. Iris gave the mirror a look. "You are TRYING to piss me off arent you?" Iris put the torchs top on the mirror for the flames can make the metal bend. She hit the torch on the mirror again and it broke. "There you go! Cant use it with my powers so the old fashioned way it was." Iris clapped her hands. She looked at the torch and felt kind of like a cave man. She looked around her and tried to figure out a way to carry it. She looked at Jake and James and saw him turn his bolt into a tattoo. She turned her head and sawKitty turn her trident into a necklace. She looked at her torch confusedly. "Can you evolve?" She looks at her locket her mom gave her and had a good vibe. She opened the locket and put the torches fire on it, slowly the torchs fire went into her locket. She closed it. Iris got curious a couple seconds later and opened it. A little ball of fire (( http://imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-calcifer-howls-moving-castle_1_000000011925_5.gif )) came out of it and followed her around. "Omg you are such a cutie! Yes you are! Yes you are!" 
((Its okay I kind of just fixed it xD I guess a golden apple is better than you giving me a peacock sooo xD ))
(My sentiments exactly)

Rae turns the wreath into a ring "I love accessories and this one is perfect" He smiled still feeling the warmth of love Ash turned his bow into a sun earing and his arrows became a case for his phone "perfect now I'll never lose it"

Eros cleared his throat "Ahem remember you are not god's as of yet you all still have a long way to go now in the event that your teacher is not in tomorrow I will be teaching magic to you all understood?"

dakup said:
jake pulls out the trident and threatens the fireball." come on, I will put you out."
Iris moves her locket behind her and gasped. "Jake! How DARE you! Dont threaten Pyralis!"

Bree Ronkaime " Yay! okay! " she gets up and walks over to Ash." uh hi ash. Would you like to uh go shooting with me and Luna?" she pauses and see he is playing with the sun." Oh cool Sun set is always beautiful."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Bree Ronkaime " Yay! okay! " she gets up and walks over to Ash." uh hi ash. Would you like to uh go shooting with me and Luna?" she pauses and see he is playing with the sun." Oh cool Sun set is always beautiful."
Ash drops the sun when he heard kitty's voice" Oh um sure that's be great" he smiled a goofy smile euphoria covered him

Ronkaime said:
Rae turns the wreath into a ring "I love accessories and this one is perfect" He smiled still feeling the warmth of love Ash turned his bow into a sun earing and his arrows became a case for his phone "perfect now I'll never lose it"
Eros cleared his throat "Ahem remember you are not god's as of yet you all still have a long way to go now in the event that your teacher is not in tomorrow I will be teaching magic to you all understood?"
((Actually thats perfect because I have a job interview at 10:30am and a marketing class at 6 xD Ill probably do ONE class after I get back at 8:30pm. Which will mostly be a power class to focus your powers to go farther in distance or smaller in distance depending))

Adriana's eyebrows knit together in confusion before she looked down at the apple in her palm. She concentrated hard. The golden apple began to waver in shape, vibrating in her palm. Suddenly, it turned into a baseball bat. Adriana gasped, before she went into a fit of giggles. "Batter up,"she said, gaining a good grip of the golden bat. She then swung, hearing the shatter of glass. She cheered, hopping around.

"sorry but I don't want to be on fire, in the past week I have been knocked out. I don't want anything else to happen... Im sorry babe". he talks to pyrlis. "hey mate hows about we make a truce, I protect you , you protect her. hows that." 
(aren't I teaching it, I mean poseidon, and even I cant do it I got some work to do, ill be out for some time.)

jj9095 said:
((Actually thats perfect because I have a job interview at 10:30am and a marketing class at 6 xD Ill probably do ONE class after I get back at 8:30pm. Which will mostly be a power class to focus your powers to go farther in distance or smaller in distance depending))
(ok cool dakup Eros' teaches basic magic and potions like enhancement and such and i think poseidon teaches battle magic) 

Bree said:
Luna rocked from her heel to the balls of her feet, smiling and waiting patiently for Ash and Kitty. Ronkaime ArtisticKwittyKat234
Ash is ready to gogogogo

Luna stopped fidgeting, remembering something she wanted to do earlier. "You guys go ahead, I need to talk to one of the love guys." She waved them on before looking between Eros and Rea, trying to decide which one wasn't busy at the moment. (ArtisticKwittyKat234 Ronkaime)

Kitty smiles. " Oh Great and i'm sorry about how i acted yesterday" she shift from one foot to another, nervously playing with her mom's locket and her new trident neck lass.

Ronkaime

dakup said:
"sorry but I don't want to be on fire, in the past week I have been knocked out. I don't want anything else to happen... Im sorry babe". he talks to pyrlis. "hey mate hows about we make a truce, I protect you , you protect her. hows that." 
(aren't I teaching it, I mean poseidon, and even I cant do it I got some work to do, ill be out for some time.)
Iris feels her locket trying to open up. "Pyralis behave! Puppys." Iris shakes her head. When the locket stops moving she opens it up. "Be good okay? Do you accept Jakes proposal Pyralis?" Pyro (for short) moves up and down in the air saying a yes. "Aaaaww thank you Pyro!"

Ash and Kitty decided to go on ahead "Kitty are you sure that you want to be alone with me?"

(rae's not busy just babbling about love and eros' is scolding laya)

kitty grabs her Bow. " Ya i'm sure why?" she notches her bow bringing it back to her cheek.With a quick Twip the arrow lands right on the bulls eye. " Yes!" She pauses then say." What did you see in the mirror?" she tried to take it back but she had already said it.

"Why wouldn't I?" She asked, perplexed. "You're a nice guy even if you've messed up in the past."

Layla sees everyone leaves the class and slwly tippy toes her way outside the class. When shes close to the door she tries to make a run for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back