Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(james is zeus jake is poseidon) i will reply to it. 

dakup said:
jake goes up behind iris."I got you babe."
james walks up to the mirror and sees nothing but a haze. "eros, I have a question. this mirror trick you have planned, its just a reflection method, to make us think about about what we want to see what we need to see, right?" 
edit
(this is the question.)

i will reply to it. 

(this is the question.)

"Yes basically" Eros' said 
Eros watched as the children went through their saddest and happiest moments and he was pleased with what he saw "Now everybody as you know you are here to become gods/goddess's and for that you need you sacred artifacts For you Rae here is your Myrtle Wreath . For you Ash and you Lune A bow and Quiver of Arrows as well as Ash's oracle,Layla the golden apple of immortality,James and Alex one of Zeus' own thunderbolts,Kitty and Jake Tridents,For Iris a torch,Adriana The sour apple of discord,Julia The fatal Scissors Vex a fan,and Loki a Flute.All broken mirrors were fixed and started to glow and from them came the artifacts,These are you artifacts use the emotions that you have just expressed to power these and your powers as gods will awaken however just because you have the power does not mean you are ready or eligible to be one just yet you all have a long way to go.Now get started use your emotions and focus" (EDIT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitty wipes her tears away and looks up at Eros " Um excuse me Eros, could i change mine it to a neck lass for easy carrying purposes?" she asked him looking at the trident.

((Vex is the Four Winds)) 

Ronkaime said:
Eros watched as the children went through their saddest and happiest moments and he was pleased with what he saw "Now everybody as you know you are here to become gods/goddess's and for that you need you sacred artifacts For you Rae here is your Myrtle Wreath . For you Ash and you Lune A bow and Quiver of Arrows as well as Ash's oracle,Layla the golden apple of immortality,James and Alex one of Zeus' own thunderbolts,Kitty and Jake Tridents,For Iris a torch,Adriana The sour apple of discord,Julia The fatal Scissors.All broken mirrors were fixed and started to glow and from them came the artifacts,These are you artifacts use the emotions that you have just expressed to power these and your powers as gods will awaken however just because you have the power does not mean you are ready or eligible to be one just yet you all have a long way to go.Now get started use your emotions and focus"
(wait, so Vex doesn't have a sacred artifact?)

Lune wiped her tears away, watching a silver bow and quiver of arrows rise from her mirror. She remembered why she came her. Artemis was strong, all on her on, and Lunetta wanted to have that strength. AS she gripped the bow and arrows, she came to a realization. She WAS that strong. All those years, she survived, she didn't give up. And now, after today, she was also strong enough to face her emotions. Lunetta let that knowledge strengthen the power that grew within her as she glowed softly like the moon. She smiled at Eros and sent him a silent, "Thank you." before notching back an arrow and destroying her mirror.

((Oh and you forgot Loki, his Muse's symbol is a flute xD you can edit if you want but Ima just pretend you put it))

Loki took the flute and ran his hand over the metal surface, grinning wildly. He had music in his soul. He was free like the music. He was strong like the music. Using the but of his flute, Loki smashed his mirror to bits.

jj9095 said:
((Wait you want us to use our powers NOW? Like aim for the mirror or what?))
(Yeah I forgot to mention that it's all part of the lesson break the mirrors) 

FroggieJay said:

(no I posted it before I saw that one give me a minute) 

FroggieJay said:

I'm sor

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Kitty wipes her tears away and looks up at Eros " Um excuse me Eros, could i change mine it to a neck lass for easy carrying purposes?" she asked him looking at the trident.
"Of Course" With a clap of his hands the trident got smaller and became a necklace "Whenever you need it just call on the power of poseidon. Try it out"

Bree said:
Lune wiped her tears away, watching a silver bow and quiver of arrows rise from her mirror. She remembered why she came her. Artemis was strong, all on her on, and Lunetta wanted to have that strength. AS she gripped the bow and arrows, she came to a realization. She WAS that strong. All those years, she survived, she didn't give up. And now, after today, she was also strong enough to face her emotions. Lunetta let that knowledge strengthen the power that grew within her as she glowed softly like the moon. She smiled at Eros and sent him a silent, "Thank you." before notching back an arrow and destroying her mirror.
((Oh and you forgot Loki, his Muse's symbol is a flute xD you can edit if you want but Ima just pretend you put it))

Loki took the flute and ran his hand over the metal surface, grinning wildly. He had music in his soul. He was free like the music. He was strong like the music. Using the but of his flute, Loki smashed his mirror to bits.
(Edit, didn't know we had to break the mirror Ronkaime)

Iris took the torch out of the mirror. She looked at it in awe for as soon as she touched it a fire started in the top.

Layla took the golden apple of immortality by sticking her hand in the mirror. She threw it in the air and it landed back in her hands. "Hera's tree of golden apples in her orchard huh? Hm... Interesting... Im guessing I cant take a bite out of it..." She looks at Eros. "How am I supposed to use my powers with this? Do I THROW the apple at the mirror?"

Iris looks at Eros. "Thats a good question. Do I just set this mirror on fire with my torch? I can make flowers grow around it and look pretty???"

Adriana pulled herself from the mirror, her face wet with tears. She sniffed, chuckling at herself for acting so silly. The mirror's images were still affecting her, but she needed to pay attention to Eros if she wanted to become a goddess. When the God of Emotions mentioned that they would be given their God(ddess)'s artifact, Adriana eyes widened and her head twisted back towards the mirror. In the center of the mirror was The Sour Apple of Discord. Adriana gasped and, with shaking hands, cupped them underneath the apple. It fell into her palm and she could automatically feel how heavy it was with power. She grinned, her smile a mix between sadness and happiness.

Julie picked herself up but almost fell back down. Her legs felt like jelly and she couldn't stop shaking; she just wanted to lay down and forget it all. She leaned against the mirror for support, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She looked over at Eros by turning her head, listening to what he had to say. She then returned her gaze to the mirror. In its center was a pair of rusty-looking scissors. It literally came out of the mirror, but only the handles. Julie stuck her fingers in the holes and pulled. She gasped. The artifact was surging with power. She pinched and unpinched her fingers, the scissors making a snip! snip!

Eros took his glasses off and looked at Layla "That reminds me Layla you can't destroy your mirror just yet I need to see you after class" He turned to Iris and said "That torch controls spring does it not? I'm pretty sure there are bears in these woods" he said with a wink

Ronkaime said:
(Yeah I forgot to mention that it's all part of the lesson break the mirrors) 

(no I posted it before I saw that one give me a minute) 

I'm sor

"Of Course" With a clap of his hands the trident got smaller and became a necklace "Whenever you need it just call on the power of poseidon. Try it out"
She laughs. then tries on her neck lass and looks at ash." Oh ash.." and she sighs." then breaks her mirror. She felt better after putting the neck lass on then seeing it all, like reliving it. she Looks over to Luna. " Hey Luna, How do you feel?" Bree

Luna had a relaxed smile on her face. "Better. You?" Kitty did look better after putting on her trident necklace.

Rae proudly put on his wreath and smashed the mirror to pieces and Ash completely destroyed the mirror with 5 arrows "That's better" they said in unison (It's a twin thing xD )

jake grabs the trident, the power begins to run through his veins, he takes the trident and slams it into the ground leaving it in the ground for a second. he feels cool water running up his arms, he grabs the trident and shots water from the tip of the trident. he shrinks the trident to the size of a pen

james grabs the thunderbolt and feels his strength return to his body. he goes from hard to keep his eyes open to having the ability to stair for a thousand yards. he yawns like someone waking up from a million year nap. james shrinks the thunderbolt and transforms it into a tatto on his upper arm.

((... It doesnt exactly control spring... Its more like Demeter and Persephones way to find each other and for Persephone tp be able to see in the underworld but ill figure this out... Its more like a symbol...))

Layla gives Eros a look and throws the apple at the mirror. The mirror doesnt break and she picks up the apple with a snicker. "I would really like to NOT stay."

Iris looked at her torch in confusion. She swinged it around on front of the mirror "Boogaloo boo! Wiggidy Wash! Jippity Jacket! ..." Iris looked at her torch and frowned. She scratched her head in confusion.

Adriana tore her gaze to look at Eros. "Uhm, Mr. Eros,"she said, being careful to hide the apple from view - she didn't want the entire room to break out in chaos, yet -"How exactly am I supposed to use my own apple?"

Julie made sure the blades were together before she stabbed into the mirror with a yell. She thought it would just scratch it but the artifact shot right into the pane of glass. She wanted to hurt the inanimate object for presenting these memories she wished not to see. She actually hated the thing. The scissors must have sensed her anger and used the emotion to fuel itself. The mirror began to crack from the scissors' hole. Julia pulled the artifact out, the glass falling in small pieces from the mirror's frame.

jake stabs the mirror with the trident causing it to smash into millions of pieces. james before transforming it hit the mirror with the thunderbolt. turning the glass into dust. then transforms into a tattoo

savagePEST said:
Adriana tore her gaze to look at Eros. "Uhm, Mr. Eros,"she said, being careful to hide the apple from view - she didn't want the entire room to break out in chaos, yet -"How exactly am I supposed to use my own apple?"
Julie made sure the blades were together before she stabbed into the mirror with a yell. She thought it would just scratch it but the artifact shot right into the pane of glass. She wanted to hurt the inanimate object for presenting these memories she wished not to see. She actually hated the thing. The scissors must have sensed her anger and used the emotion to fuel itself. The mirror began to crack from the scissors' hole. Julia pulled the artifact out, the glass falling in small pieces from the mirror's frame.
((I feel you Adriana. Laylas golden apple? A torch???))

((I'm sorry I did the best research I could))

"Layla I just told you that you can't break your mirror,you and I both know that you haven't let go yet.Which is why I need to see you after class"

Rae was beaming with joy after he put the reef on his heart felt warm "I can feel all the love in the world I feel it all including the ones you have for each other in this room"His eyes widdened "Omg a baby was just born he's so cute;Oh wow somebody's getting it on,wow he's really doing a number on her" Rae kept rambling on and on about love meanwhile Ash was playing with the sun he waved his hands up and down "Sunrise,sunset,sunrise,sunset this is really fun"  

jj9095 said:
((I feel you Adriana. Laylas golden apple? A torch???))
(I'm SORRY I will gladly change it if you'd like I just chose the first one I saw)

Iris shrugged and just threw the torch at the mirror. The mirror broke a little but not entirely. Iris gave the mirror a look. "You are TRYING to piss me off arent you?" Iris put the torchs top on the mirror for the flames can make the metal bend. She hit the torch on the mirror again and it broke. "There you go! Cant use it with my powers so the old fashioned way it was." Iris clapped her hands. She looked at the torch and felt kind of like a cave man. She looked around her and tried to figure out a way to carry it. She looked at Jake and James and saw him turn his bolt into a tattoo. She turned her head and sawKitty turn her trident into a necklace. She looked at her torch confusedly. "Can you evolve?" She looks at her locket her mom gave her and had a good vibe. She opened the locket and put the torches fire on it, slowly the torchs fire went into her locket. She closed it. Iris got curious a couple seconds later and opened it. A little ball of fire (( http://imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-calcifer-howls-moving-castle_1_000000011925_5.gif )) came out of it and followed her around. "Omg you are such a cutie! Yes you are! Yes you are!" 
((Its okay I kind of just fixed it xD I guess a golden apple is better than you giving me a peacock sooo xD ))

She put a big smile on her face." I'm better. I feel better after i relived everything hearing my moms voice again it was just soo..so it's just made me so happy." smiles again then looks at ash then sighs." We should go shooting, i'll?ask ash if he wants to come. Is that okay?"

savagePEST said:
"well Eris didn't just throw apples at people did she,the apple transforms try it" (best I could think of)

Lunetta was basking in the moonlight that washed down on only her. She felt like dancing but didn't want to accidently hit someone with her bow. She thought for a moment before laying a hand on her quiver of arrows and bow. They glowed white before shrinking. With a huge grin, Lunetta put the crescent moon clip in her hair and the charm bracelet with arrow charms around her wrist. "This was the best lesson yet, Eros." She turned her grin on Kitty. "That sounds wonderful."

Iris went up to Jake. "Babe! Look! I have a little fire following me around!" The little ball of fire stood next to her bobbing up and down in the air and then suddenly it tried to attack Jakes hair. "Hey! HEY! NO! Bad ball of fire! Bad!" The little ball of fire slowly goes next to her. Iris looks at her locket and points. "Inside my locket. Come on cutey. Inside. NOW." The little ball of fire slowly goes into her locket. "Good boy!" She closes the locket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back