Godling Academy (Actual RP)

She smiles as the moon washes over her. " maybe you're right, it just i never had any one love me and its hard to let any body in.." she pauses and plays with her mom's locket. " thanks for the moon"

(just to inform you all battle magic is going to be around 830 to 9 at the latest. then I will try and take it from there, so expect class to start at 830, 9 at the latest.)

(sorry, pm easter time. I got some running around todo, then who knows. but expect class around that time.)

(Seems I missed a fun lesson D: So do I just say that my charas were in class and they have their symbols?)

(Dammy? You mean, I'm going to go out on a cheezy thing and say Dammy's favorite and most cherished person is Jackie and His worst memory was when he found his parents bloody and mutilated on the floor..)

(So I found out that Erebus symbol is the complete black color or anything shrouded in darkness o-o)

((wut, when, I didn't see that. Besides, why a fan? The symbol of Eurus is an inverted vase, spilling water))

dakup said:
(just to inform you all battle magic is going to be around 830 to 9 at the latest. then I will try and take it from there, so expect class to start at 830, 9 at the latest.)
((Today? Thats when I planned on teaching my power class? I guess I can do it now? Tell me when you guys want to start doing a class, I am open until 5:30 and after 8:30)) 

FroggieJay said:
((wut, when, I didn't see that. Besides, why a fan? The symbol of Eurus is an inverted vase, spilling water))
((Then you got a vase. Done deal.)) 
((I say anybody that missed out and would like to say theyre happy and worst memories of their characters just post it anyway. It makes your character better and it is very fun to do =) ))

((I am the Four Winds, but the character is directly descended from Eurus, the East Wind))

Iris wakes up from a long night and sees Jake cuddled into her arms. She smiles at him and kisses his forehead. She gets up and stretches. She looks around and decides to go for a run this morning. She puts on her old jogging shoes ad runs to the garden. 
Layla wakes up with a massive headache. She tries massaging her own head but that makes it worse. She goes to the cafeteria to get some breakfast deciding that that is what probably is wrong. She just needs to eat.

(( Dude Ronkaime that cat stealing the pancake reminds me of Eevee. Three days ago I was eating chicken and rice and she got close to it and was watching Warehouse 13 with me when all of a sudden she grabs my chicken and runs <.<)) 
((Im guna get some work done today, Please have fun guys! Ill be on and talk to you guys and get my characters involved in whatever happens as much as possible ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back