Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Layla looked at him for a second and her heart started to hurt so she looked back down at her feet and twiddled with her thumbs behind her back. "I- I'm sorry..." 
Iris looks at Jake and trys to hold his hand but she can barely lift it up. She sighed. "People tend to be cranky when their soul almost left earth" 
((Ronkaime everyone is back! Start the class! :3))

(jj9095 Aaaaw, we need to change that...Wait I thought Iris met Luna?) 
(And now no ones on again...Must be a busy day today :/ )

((No layla met Luna and named her Lu and then Lulu)) 
((Today is the first day this has ever happened. This is so weird and empty <.<))

(I can't be on for the entire class. I'm at Disneyland right now..)

Alex pursed his lips "Good to know." He turned with that and continued to walk into the woods

((jj9095 yeah it is empty...and that's right, Iris only healed her she didn't meet her....we should somehow meet them up if we ever get this place going again)

((Enjoy Sock!))

Layla heads back to the class with her head down and bumps into a desk. "Sorry..." She just stands there for a couple seconds. ((Bree just walk up to me screw it well be the only ones RPing xP))

Lune looked up from Kitty and blinked a bit at the depressed looking girl standing there. "It's alright...Are you okay?" She asked sincerely. (Fine by me Jj)

((Lunetta is she was sitting at a desk mental chatting with Kitty and Loki was examining the mirrors))

(I'm not going to be able to make the class. I'm extremely sleepy and one of my eyes wont stay open. Night guys)

james watches layla walk out after alex. jake grabs iris by the hand. "Iris, don't hurt yourself, I will do what you need me to do, just tell me."

Layla looked around and found her mirror. It was right next to Lokis. She held up her hand to the mirror and touched the glass. "Why me?" 
Iris looked at Jakes hand. "I feel useless." She said to Jake in his mind.

Loki raised an eyebrow at her, "Why you what, honey?" He meant the term to be calming not as a pick up line because she seemed to be quite sad.

Layla looked at Loki slowly and gazed into his eyes. "You have pretty eyes you know. You dont seem to have any problems in the world either. You're so lucky..." Laylas hand slowly came off the mirror while she kept staring at herself.

"Looks can be deceiving," Loki replied quietly, a somber look on his usually smiling face. "What's wrong?" He put a comforting hand on her shoulder in an attempt to ease her sadness.

james looks around for his mirror, and finds it. he walks to it, trying to focus his eyes but soon realizes its a haze. "what is the meaning, why are you a haze?" jake walks over to the mirror that fits him, and leans against it. "I wonder whats happening at home?"

Layla doesnt look at Loki this time. "I am sure you heard. I seem to be the center of attention around here recently." 
Iris sits in her wheelchair wanting to go up to her mirror but not being able to move. She felt so hopeless that she stared out the window and cried.

[[ Hey guys, sorry for not posting and missing a class. I went to the water park to spend time with my family. I'm glad that I don't have to read 50 pages to figure out what happened. But could any of you give me a summary of today's events? ]]

"Oh so you're the girl with the guy problem huh? Look, don't beat yourself up about it. You can't stop people from getting hurt ya know." He answered while running a hand through his hair. This had just gotten a bit awkward for him since he wasn't good at dealing with guy problems.  

savagePEST said:
[[ Hey guys, sorry for not posting and missing a class. I went to the water park to spend time with my family. I'm glad that I don't have to read 50 pages to figure out what happened. But could any of you give me a summary of today's events? ]]
((Nothing much, everyone should be in the classroom but it hasn't started, no one's been on long enough to start the class so we're waiting on Ronkaime to start it when he gets on))

jake runs over to iris when she starts crying. "babe why are you crying, what do you need me to do?"

(I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I kncoked out in the middle of me posting if everyone's ready I'll begin)

Eros' walked in with lipstick on his collar and skin and his hair was a mess typical god of love things

"I'm sorry I'm late class,Welcome to pure emotions as gods are emotions are heightened to a point far beyond those of humans and it doesn't help that we also have supernatural powers;In this class I am going to teach you to better control your emotions so that you can keep your powers stable and the world will not go into utter chaos,Does everybody understand so far?" Eros gave all the children a loving and warm smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back