Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"Well, I just killed myself." The soul sighed and crossed its arms over its chest. "And I enjoyed being dead for the short time that I was."

Rae was finally able to get up and go back to his room he layed down and shot Layla a telepathic message "Calm down he's not completely dead yet,I can still feel his emotions you can save him if you hurry" he then cut off his communication and went to sleep

Eros' watched the whole night go down from atop Olympus

"it seems tomorrow's class will have great significance to these students i must make sure I am fully prepared" Eros' turned to open a closet full of mirrors with each student's name on it including Alex

"I must train them to be the best gods they can be or they'll never survive up here"

Iris looked at Alex. "Thank you for answering. Now, A lot of people want you back alive. Layla wants you back alive. Are you willing to get a second chance?"

Alex glared at her. "Layla is with James. Its easier me gone." His image flickered and Jack looked like he was struggling, and about to pass out.

"Not well....I need wine." Lunetta rose on unsteady legs and walked into Skylar's room, heading straight for the mini-fridge and pulling out a bottle. She didn't care if he was mad at her, she didn't care if he hates her. She needed alcohol. Lune stood up with the bottle and started going back out to the hallway, taking a long swig of the liquid.

"Alex if you die its going to be harder to let anyone near her heart. She most likely will not even be able to become the Goddess of marriage for she will not be able to love. Is this what you want?" Iris goes next to Jack and uses some of her healing powers and gives him some of her strength. She loses her legging and almost falls but catches herself.

Bree said:
Lunetta backed out of the now crowded room, her face deathly pale and her hands shaking. She slid opposite wall in front of the door and brought her knees to her chest. "Alex...Killed...Himself..." (Sock so did Styles get so hammered he slept through everything? xD )
She gasps then her eye tear up. " What the h**! i'm coming just hold on! " She starts to run towards the boys dormitory. She sees luna. "Luna! are you alright! " she yells and she puts her arms around luna." Shh, it's okay.."

Bree said:
"Not well....I need wine."(ArtisticKwittyKat234) Lunetta rose on unsteady legs and walked into Skylar's room, heading straight for the mini-fridge and pulling out a bottle. She didn't care if he was mad at her, she didn't care if he hates her. She needed alcohol. Lune stood up with the bottle and started going back out to the hallway, taking a long swig of the liquid.

Iris nodded at Alex. Iris put up her hand for Alex can hold it. When he did she closed her eyes and used a great deal of healing power. "Aaaaaahhh!" Iris felt his hand for a second and then she fell to the floor. She looked at Alex's body to see if he was breathing. When she saw his chest move she knocked out.

kitty walks over to Luna. " Hey give me some, we need to calm down and get drunk. We could be drunk buddies." she says trying to cheer up Luna.

Bree

'I need to get away from here,'Julie thought to herself, quickly walking away. The boy was dead, there was nothing they could do. His thread of life was cut. Julie had read about The Fates, seen different representations of Greek Mythology, watched Hercules for God's sake! They knew what to do for every soul and Julie was sure that they couldn't simply tie the thread back together.

Julie made it to her dorm; she closed the door behind her. She approached one of the trunks that was in a pile of luggage, opening it. Inside it was plush toy galore. Julie grabbed one randomly and went to her bed. She slipped under the sheets, hugging the doll to her chest.

Lune didn't say a word, handing her the bottle and peering inside the door again. "Should someone go get a God?" Then she remembered of Athena's threat of expulsion. "Or...maybe we just put them in their beds?"

When Layla heard a crash she automatically threw the door down. "Ill fix that later!" She looked first at Alex and saw that he was breathing. She happily cried, walked up to him, and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I am so... so sorry..." One of Laylas tears fell on his cheek. She wiped it off slowly. She looked around for Jack and Iris and saw both of them on the floor. "Oh! Oh Crap! Someone! Someone help me! We need to take them to the nursery!" Layla picked up Iris with no difficulty. Seems like my super strength came in. She ran to the nursery and put her in the same bed that she saw Jake in the first day she came to the school. She went back for Jack and put Jack in the bed right next to Iris. "Thank you guys so much..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bree said:
Lune didn't say a word, handing her the bottle and peering inside the door again. "Should someone go get a God?" Then she remembered of Athena's threat of expulsion. "Or...maybe we just put them in their beds?"
EDIT

Kitty took a long gulp of the wine. " We should just put them in their bed's!" she says after taking 4 more big long gulps and hands the bottle back to Luna.

Bree ))

((And now that THAT is over. I need to wake up in 6 hours now so goodbye amigos and amigas! Ill wake up from the nursery tomorrow ^^))

Layla headed back to James (dakup) , she picked him up and took him back to her dorm. "I probably shouldnt let you be in my dorm but it seems like Annabelle moved out anyways and I cant loose another person this month... " Layla puts him in her bed and goes to sleep in the other bed looking at him. "I love you..." She closed her eyes and fell asleep. 
((I already moved everybody. Going to bed. Night everyone. Froggie I am sorry we posted so much! xD ))

Lune sighed, "I'm going to bed, Kitty." Without waiting for a reply, Lune headed back out to where her bow and arrows were. She gathered her things, stopped at a trash can by the café to glare at the bottle of wine. She threw it, satisfied when it broke, into the trash can and headed to her dorm, letting her stuff fall to the floor and crawling in bed. (So am I, ortho appontiment. Night guys, I'll try and get up and on before I go)

Alex watched Layla leave. He stood and gazed out of the window, watching her take James back to her dorm. He clenched his jaw and grabbed some towels, wiping up the blood and..brain from the floor. Once it was clean he slid into his bed, his gaze dim, quiet time for Alex.

(guys I got some errands I got to run, then work, don't expect me to post alot, if we are bringing back james, tag me it the starter post, i can take it from there.) jake gets up goes through his normal routen. goes to class and plups down in a seat. "yesterday was fu*king horrible."

Vex woke up, stretched, got dressed, and busted his door open with a strong blast of North Wind, covering everything in the hallway outside of his dorm with a light layer of snow.

He headed for the cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back