Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"If you're bent on saving the forest, I'll just say: I'm sure you'll do a great job,"Adriana told Iris.

She gasped as a booming sound rang through the night, her hand clutching onto Nico's arm. "What was that..."

jake hear the gun shot. "Iris, layla, you two stay here, im going to hear what that was about." jake rushes off to the dorm room, and sees his limp body laying on the ground.

Nico heard a gunshot echo through the woods. He turned to Iris and Adri "Um, Guys did you hear that?"

Jack withered and cursed loudly, cupping his temple. "F*CK!" He cried out in pain, his knees buckling. He whined lowly, "S-Someone I know just killed themselves." He muttered, his nails digging into his head, his body tensing.

[[ HO. LY. SHIT. ]]

Julie shot up from her seat, the booming sound that echoed through the night alerting her. "What the..."she said, heading in the direction she believed to be the source of the sound. The sound was familiar; maybe something she heard in the movies. It sounded like... "A gunshot,"Julie gasped, running in the direction. Julie almost thought against it, believing she was heading towards an intruder. But this school was in a remote place Atropos had told her, so no ordinary human would know.

She came upon a building that read "Boy's Dormitories" and burst inside. But what floor...

Lunetta heard the distinctive sound of a gun shot and started running towards the sound. She notices a dorm door open and walks in, a gasp escaping her mouth as she saw Jake next the Alex who was laying in a pool of blood. "Ohmy goddess..."

Layla was ready to swing another punch at Rae but she heard a gun shot. She automatically stopped and tried to find Alex's mind but she could not find it. "No..." Layla ran full speed to Alex's and James room. She opened the door and let out a shriek of pain. "No! Alex!"

Iris hears the gun shot wound and stops helping out trees. "My first soul. Yipee. Hun, I have to take care of soemthing Ill be right back!" Iris ran to the soul calling her. On the way over there she ran into Jack. "Jack! Come on! A soul needs our help! Follow me!" Iris ran up the steps and into Alexs room and sees Layla crying on top of him. "Omgoddess seriously? Now the OTHER guy shot himself? Layla! Stop crying and go get the nurse! A-SAP! We need her to take out the bullet and sew up the body if you want this guy back- wait, do you want him back?"

Layla looked at Iris like she was a mad woman. "YES I WANT HIM BACK!" Layla ran down stairs to get the nurse not knowing what else to do. She brought the nurse upstairs and told the nurse what she had to do.

Damian caught Jack before he fell "Someone Killed themselves?" he said worried "Who?"

Bree said:
Lunetta heard the distinctive sound of a gun shot and started running towards the sound. She notices a dorm door open and walks in, a gasp escaping her mouth as she saw Jake next the Alex who was laying in a pool of blood. "Ohmy goddess..."
((Jake? Jake isnt there...?))

dakup said:
jake hear the gun shot. "Iris, layla, you two stay here, im going to hear what that was about." jake rushes off to the dorm room, and sees his limp body laying on the ground.
(jj9095 the post I saw said he was... xD )

jj9095 said:
Layla looks down at James and make sure he is comfortable. She goes up to Rae and punches him in the face. "Dont talk shit! This is all YOUR stupid 'God of Love' part! You said only ONE loved me! You idiot!" ((Ronkaime)) 

((Not yet. No matter who kills themselves Iris and Jack and are going to save them anyways))
By reflex Rae kicks layla where the sun don't shine "You idiot what I said was true one did love you and the other was in love with the idea of you you know tradition,wasn't it painfully obvious that it was mr.army that's all they ever talk about tradition so don't give me that shit your the goddess of marriage so after you get married it's all you but for now this is my house and nobody tells me how to run my house.Now I would stomp off but I'm too tired from almost having my heart burst because of your dumb ass Empathy hurts" Ray lays back down and closes his eyes

"DO I LOOK LIKE I F*CKING KNOW!?" Jack shrieked, mostly because of panic and pain. He stumbled and ran out after Iris, finding Alex on the floor made him wither.

Kitty heard a loud gunshot she tried to find Luna's mind. " What the he** happened!" she yell in luna's mind.

Bree

Everyone seemed to have heard the same thing because teens were piling into the building. Julie went ahead and followed along, coming to the room that was crowded around. She peaked inside to see... a body. Blood on the wooden floor, seeping into the cracks. A gaping whole in the side of the body's head, pink matter spilling out. Julie looked away, covering her mouth. She felt sick.

Damian ran after Jack and found his way to the dorm "Oh my gods." He said with a horrified look.

Iris had to wait until Jack got there. "Jack! Finally! Take out the soul! Gently! Let me talk to him!"

Lunetta backed out of the now crowded room, her face deathly pale and her hands shaking. She slid opposite wall in front of the door and brought her knees to her chest. "Alex...Killed...Himself..." (Sock so did Styles get so hammered he slept through everything? xD )

"GOD DAMNIT GIVE ME A MOMENT!" Jack was still recovering from the pain he felt. He huffed and sat down in front of Alex's dead body, his face went blank and slowly Alex's soul was taken out.

"I sure did..."Adriana replied. "What the hell is going on this night?! First we got love trouble and now gunshots? I thought I was supposed to be the next Goddess of Chaos."

Julie looked at the girl across from her. "Did-Did someone just commit suicide in there?"

Iris pushes everyone out of the room while whispering. "out out out!" She closed the door on everyone and looked at Alex's soul. "Why, hello there. Do you know what just happened?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back