Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Dissapointment flickered across his face before he covered it with a smirk. "Fair enough. Let me know if you change your mind." He turned around and started heading to get his Ipod back.

Alex jumped from the tree, his heart wasn't entirely 'broken' yet. He didn't know if he still had a chance..he heard Layla's words from afar and he made a cracked "Oh.." It was then when his heart felt like it crumbled to a billion tiny peaces. He walked away from the scene, placing his hand over his eyes to stop the tears. He walked back to his and James's dorm.

Rae's heart continued to beat faster good thing he already passed out from james pain cuz that coupled with alex's pain probably would've killed him

jj9095 said:
((OMG JEEESSSS!!! Party time! And we should totally celebrate by KILLING JAMES AND BRINGING HIM BACK ALIVE AS FRANKENSTEIN (not the last part)))
OOMMGGG!! JJ OUR RP GOT OVER 200 PAGES! YAY I'M SO PROUD!

Layla looks over at Rae. "What is happening? What is going on?! WHAT DID YOU DO! This is all your fault! Just for ducking getting over your god damn brother you make a huge fuss and play with my head and NOW look where you put us!"

[[ Poor guy; guess Julie coulda handled it better :l ]]

Adriana stood beside Nico, investigating the scene. She knew no one there personally, but she had seen them around. "What happened here?"she asked.

Julia sighed, hunching over to rest her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees. She felt somewhat bad for telling him the truth - she saw for a split second the disappointment - but she couldn't help how she felt. But to tell the truth, she felt happy about the situation. She actually felt attractive for once.

Lune yawned, having left the miniature dance party to sit under a bench with her bow and arrows and some jerky. She didn't notice she was under Styles window when she started shooting arrows at a nearby tree. Arrow after arrow hit the tree at a furious pace and she never seemed to run out of them. It wasn't until the string on her bow snapped back and whipped her hand did she stop. She instantly dropped the bow crying out, "F*ck! Ouch!" She watched the blood rise and pool in a thin line across the back of her hand.

(we need to make alex feel better, what james did was a dick move, and I know it, I mean layla picked him first, layla should go and cry on his shoulder.)

savagePEST said:
[[ Poor guy; guess Julie coulda handled it better :l ]]
Adriana stood beside Nico, investigating the scene. She knew no one there personally, but she had seen them around. "What happened here?"she asked.

Julia sighed, hunching over to rest her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees. She felt somewhat bad for telling him the truth - she saw for a split second the disappointment - but she couldn't help how she felt. But to tell the truth, she felt happy about the situation. She actually felt attractive for once.
(He's gonna keep trying ya know xD )

Nico pointed to the guy on the ground "He obviously was the one who ran into all the trees." He said and licked a finger. "That is my guess."

[[ Bree Oh no. ]]

"But why would he do such a silly thing is what I wanna know,"Adriana pouted,"Pretty weird, if you ask me. And I'm pretty weird, myself."

Iris walked up to Adri. "What happened here is that James is in love with Layla but she couldnt SEE, she seems to be blind, and picked Alex so James ran through over 50 trees and almost killed ME in the process and Jake carried me over here to see James his a old oak tree and pass out and Layla tried everything to wake him up but only her kiss worked and who the heck knows where Alex is now but Rae got here saying James love Layla more than Alex so Layla is NOW picking James but he seems to be dieing and Rae is still holding his heart in pain for the karma that he seemed to have bestowed on this little love triangle."

Alex sat on the bed of his and James's dorm, his lower lip quivering. No. Soldiers don't cry. He made a cracked sob, placing his head in his hands. But i do. Alex cried it out for a good 5 minutes before laying back on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He cried a lot in the army, cried when he missed his mom, cried when he lost a friend, and whenever he cried he went quiet for a good amount of time. Just, laid down and stayed silent.

dakup said:
(we need to make alex feel better, what james did was a pickle move, and I know it, I mean layla picked him first, layla should go and cry on his shoulder.)
((Well after what Rae said, AGAIN, that you love Layla more she cant exactly turn around now can she))

Nico sighed and then snorted "This is why I tend to stay away from people and love, too much f-king drama." He said coldly.

Adriana gasped when Iris spoke to her. How did she not notice her own dorm mate? She listened as the girl explained with a straight face. When Iris spoke, Adriana said,"What is this? A soap opera?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back