Godling Academy (Actual RP)

(<.< hes still running in the woods, slamming into trees.)

james doesn't notice iris, jake or layla, he continues running into trees till he hit a 115 year old oak, he hits the tree and makes it budge but he falls back, out cold.

Ronkaime said:
Ash here's the screaming and starts running towards it "Rae did you hear that?" "I didn't just hear it I felt it something's wrong seriously wrong!" the twin brother's continued to dash towards james When Rae got to the scene he saw Layla sit next to james "Noo" he thought Rae nearly passed out from the pain of James seeing Layla "You idiot are you trying to kill me" Rae was completely incapacitated on the floor in as much pain as james was in
((Huh... Maybe Layla really SHOULD hurt James <.< jk jk xD ))

Alex jogged off after Layla, he hesitated at the horrific sight before him and sighed, muttering a quiet "Iris must be flipping." He saw James sitting on the edge of a cliff and placed his hand on the top of his head, sighing lowly. He kept his distance, but was still watching in case things got out of hand.

dakup said:
(<.< hes still running in the woods, slamming into trees.)
james doesn't notice iris, jake or layla, he continues running into trees till he hit a 115 year old oak, he hits the tree and makes it budge but he falls back, out cold.
(UGH)

Layla ran up to James. "James! James!" Layla tried calling his name, shaking him, slapping him in the face, but nothing seemed to wake him up and she started to freak out. She tried one more thing. Giving him a kiss on the lips.

Iris runs up to big old oak and hugs it. "Thank you so much for holding him back! I was 99% sure if he kept it up I was going to die..." She hugs it even more and gives it a kiss, healing anything wrong with the tree. She starts slowly going from tree to tree to see which ones she could repair using her healing powers that she realized she had today. The ones she could not repair she drew an x with her index finger on them so they can melt faster and give nutrition to the soil so another tree can plant there soon.

" Ugh, okay! but i'm nor going to like it! " she smiles, happy to be back to her old self. " Come one lets dance! Ooo Vex! lift us in the air so we can dance in the air! that would be sooo cool! :

FroggieJay Bree ))

Vex chuckled and created a large whirlwind to lift the three of them into the air about three feet.

"We gotta have music if we're gonna dance. YO LOKI! HIT IT!"

Layla held him down. "Dont move much. You just ran through like 50 trees."

Iris in distance hears Layla. "UGH! DONT REMIND ME!"

Layla looks at James with a sad expression on. She hears Rae getting close and sees him holding his heart and bending over like hes in pain. "... You really do love me..." 
((Froggie I am loving Vex xD ))

Loki heard his name called in the distance and snapped his fingers, a new song playing on his Ipod. [media]

[/media] (FroggieJay ArtisticKwittyKat234 I suggest listening to this!)
"Girl power!" She laughed while doing random dance moves in the air, happy to have another friend to add to her repertoire.

Kitty laughs, "Haha Ya this is fun!" she says as she dances in the air acting like a complete idiot.

(okay so I have two ways this can go I can put he dies, or is still awake. and gets up.)

[[ I go eat some cookies and we got trees dying and guys screaming. What is going on ._. ]]

Adriana's ears pricked at the sound. "Well, let's go check it out,"she replied, walking out of the gym. "Now, which way did the scream come from..."

"You shouldn't sneak up on me,"Julie lectured, putting the eye patch back over her eye. 'I hope he didn't see...'she thought, her heart racing in fear.

((He dies?! Do you not want to use James's character (EDITED SORRY) anymore?! Well then Persephone is going to have to see you. But wait you cant die. If you die a fight starts and all hell breaks loose in Olympus remember?))

(Things are moving too fast >.>)

Nico shrugged "It sounded like it came from the forest." He said and put his hands in his pockets. "I think everyone went that way anyways."

Alex clenched his jaw, watching Layla kiss James. He just shook his head, letting out a breath before walking back into the woods. "Knew I was losing the battle." He ran his fingers along the stumps from the trees that had broken and gazed at the ground. "I'll just let James be Zeus, they need me in the Seals." He furrowed his eyebrows at that and rubbed his head, gazing up a tree. He jumped up and began to climb it, it didn't have branches at the bottom and with his skill of climbing things(thanks to the army) he got up it easily. He grabbed onto a branch and pulled himself up, settling on it, he closed his eyes and leaned his back against the tree, letting a tear fall down his face before he brushed it away.

(three things, I still want to use the powers, the way have it its epicly dramatic, and their is one zeus kid left.)

"Sorry I didn't mean too..." Loki wondered briefly if she was freaking out cause of her eye but decided not to mention it. "Anyway, I was wondering if you would honour me by accompanying me to the dance?"

(You used the wrong there, just pointing it out. their is possession and there is a like "Theres a cat" or whatever. And, keep him. it makes things interesting.)

( xD WELL. ALEX WILL LIVE, HE'LL JUST BE SAD AT FIRST AND PROBABLY LEAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ARMY.)

((I feel like I am involved in a huge Twilight story... x.x)) 
((Okay but Sock do you really want to lose Alex as a character? Idk bro <.< Dont ask me Im all jiggly puffed out right now.))

(I don't want to lose him, no. Its up to you who you choose tho. Alex'll stay, he'll just be quiet and distant.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back