Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"hes the god to be, that doesn't mean he knows what hes talking about, it nothing, your going to be hera, second in command you can tell zeus,me, to take his powers away, and I will." he said in a comforting tone james still hanging on to the tree. "I won't stop fighting for you, I don't know about alex but Im never going to stop fighting for you, and your happyness." james says in a sadining tone.  
edit

Alex combed his fingers through his hair. He walked over to Layla, "You want to know if I'm playing you?" He cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply, but quickly. "I'm not." He then walked back to the forest opening.

Adriana could feel her cheeks redden as Nico returned the hug. When was the last time a guy hugged her? She couldn't recall. Most ended up hating her after a while, like Jack or Damien.

She pulled away enough so that she could look up at him. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

-

Julie did her best to slow her heart while the crying girl ranted. Ah, so it was love trouble. Julie wasn't one who was into all the lovey-dovey romantic stuff - although, who doesn't wish they had a boyfriend? But the guy, Ash, seemed to have jumped from one girl to the other when the first one rejected him. She was going to comment, but the crying girl left with Ash at her heels. Julie shut her mouth and turned away; this wasn't her problem.

She followed the lights of the school and exited the forest.

Ronkaime said:
Ash quickly finds Kitty from the banging "You know I could here you yelling and banging right?; *he sighs* but the bottom line is I didn't even know you liked me like that you rejected me when I asked you out so I figured you didn't want me and tried to win layla back but it's obvs that you care about me a lot and I'm so so sorry for hurting you" Ash raps an around kitty and brings her close
She sighs and wipes the bloods of her hand on to the grass." I only rejected you is because i don't go out with guys automatically have to get to know them first. She sighs and continues "Everybody sorry but they don't really mean it.." she tears her grip from him and runs back to find Luna she really needed to shoot some arrow let off some steam. " Luna!" she calls Luna where are you!"

FroggieJay said:
((I didn't, thanks))
Vex rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"How about...Looney?" he said jokingly, chuckling.
Luna's face flushed and her eyes widened with indignant fury, "Looney?! Out of all the cute ones you pick that?" She huffed before a smirk slowly spread across her face. "Fine. What's your name?"

Nico blinked "Uh, well there seems to be a lot of drama going on around here if you didn't realize. So maybe make it worse." He said with a mad grin.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She sighs and wipes the bloods of her hand on to the grass." I only rejected you is because i don't go out with guys automatically have to get to know them first. She sighs and continues "Everybody sorry but they don't really mean it.." she tears her grip from him and runs back to find Luna she really needed to shoot some arrow let off some steam. " Luna!" she calls Luna where are you!"
Ash got up and whispered "But I Love you..." he got up and decided to go back to his dorm "Great we have Eros' class tomorrow more love"

(Tomorrow's class will be an afternoon class since I know most of you go to sleep at like 5in the morning is that okay with everyone?)

[media]

[/media] Loki decided to play one last song, just in case Style (Sock) or the others wanted to dance. (Didn't know if you had him leave or not sorry)

"Really?"she asked, curiously looking around. Adriana heard yelling and crying, but the sounds were muffled in her ears; she had been paying attention to Nico. Her attention was brought back to him when he mentioned making things worse. She gave him her own wicked grin. "Firstly, is Athena anywhere to be found,"she asked,"We don't want to get detention."

Vex laughed when Luna turned all flushed and irritated,

"Call me Vex," he said, winking slyly before bowing slightly in a gentlemanly manner.

The charm emanating from him was almost visible. Vex was too much of a gentleman for any girl's good.

Nico blinked and shook his head "I don't think she is. I'm sure she's gone up to Olympus."

Styles watched Lunette flirt with the new guy and sighed. He stood and walked out of the gym, walking by the two in his process. He headed back to his dorm, running his fingers through his hair.

Vex leaned back, looking around Luna to see Kat.

"Hey, what's the haps?" he asked the girl. Her eyes were red; she must have been crying recently.

Layla looks at James and is about to answer back when Alex comes up to her and kisses her. She puts her hand genlty on her lips and watches as Alex walks away. She follows him and slowly stops him. "You never answered my question... Do you want to go on a date?"

james gets angry that layla choose alex over him, he jumps to a cliff over looking the school, thats being lead up to by the forest, and begins to run at the forest, he runs into the trees, causing them to rip out of their roots, he does this again and again. till he can feel his arms throbing, then he does it some more, till his arms start to bleed, then he goes to the cliff and sits on the edge.

She runs over to her. " I'm so glad you're here! i really need comfort right now.." she pauses and starts to cry she falls to her knees.

Bree

Alex gazed at Layla for a moment. He nodded and slid his arms around her. "Layla, I know I'm probably losing the battle, but I think you should know that I am falling for you."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She runs over to her. " I'm so glad you're here! i really need comfort right now.." she pauses and starts to cry she falls to her knees.
Bree
Lune watched Styles leave before returning her attention to Kitty when she started to cry. She kneeled down, putting her arms around her and combing through her hair. "Hey it's okay sh, it'll be alright. Tell me what happened." She sent Vex and apologetic look for the interruption in their conversation and hoped he understood. (ArtisticKwittyKat234 FroggieJay)

"Okay,"she said, breaking away from the hug. Adriana clasped her hands together, sending him the message,'Then we're back to business.' She remembered anything prank-related was to be shared telepathically; they didn't want anyone figuring them out again.

Julie raised her arms over her head in a stretch. She wasn't tired yet, being a night owl and all. 'But if I don't find something to occupy my time, I might as well go to bed,'she thought. She pealed up her eye patch to rub her eye, it feeling itchy. "Guess it needs to be aired out,"she muttered, opening her blind eye. Julie looked for a spot to sit at - a bench beside a tree. She sat down, deciding to look up at the stars while she reflected today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back