Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Lune returned the boy's smirk. "Kind of glad I was gone then. I'm Lunetta by the way. And yes you can call me by a nickname practically everyone does here." She rolled her eyes remembering them all.

Loki decided to play a slow song for those who were still here. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5GNZR0szE[/media]

Layla shakes her head when she sees James climbing the tree. "I got up here to be left ALONE James." She hears what James said to her and she turns around and looks at him with her arms crossed. "Rae is the god of LOVE. He knows how many people 'love' me." She turns back around and then turns back at James again. "Are you playing with me? Do you even care about me? I don't understand what I am supposed to do. Everyone is blaming ME on things when Ash came up to ME and then dumped ME, YOU came up to me and wont leave me alone so it seems, and Alex came up to ME as well... Oh wait thats not true I technically went up to Ash... But thats not the point!"

Ronkaime said:
(did yoa'll read Rae's rant?) 

"Your right" Ash got up and chased after her "Kitty wait!"
She turns around. " What ash! Why don't you just go with Layla she really likes you! Just go! that always happens to me.. always..!" she stomps her foot. " Why would you asked me out after you rejected Layla! What just to use me like i'm so da*n rag doll, Well i'm not so just go! " she sighs and start running toward the wood to a soft patch of grass where no one could find she sit down and bang her hand of the ground aggressively. " Why does the happen to me always! she yelled. and banged her balled up fists on the ground so now they were bloody.

(u

dakup said:
james seeing layla run out of the gym, rushes after her, following her into the forest, and climbing a tree. james jumps to where she sits."layla, you know, just as much as I do that rae's an as*hole, don't take what he says to heart, we all love you, and you should let someone like that let you down, cause they aren't worth it, and he never knew emily, nether did I, But I feel as though I do because of you."
Edit

dakup said:
(unless your zeus, cause he can just take your powers away.) 

yeah don't worry about it, we will hold the plan till some other time.)
(Not when there aren't any powers to take)

"Did I get you mad?"she said, looking up at Nico as she still hugged him. Adriana pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes,"I'm sorry. Anything I could do to get you happy again."

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She turns around. " What ash! Why don't you just go with Layla she really likes you! Just go! that always happens to me.. always..!" she stomps her foot. " Why would you asked me out after you rejected Layla! What just to use me like i'm so da*n rag doll, Well i'm not so just go! " she sighs and start running toward the wood to a soft patch of grass where no one could find she sit down and bang her hand of the ground aggressively. " Why does the happen to me always! she yelled. and banged her balled up fists on the ground so now they were bloody.
@Ronkamie

Nico smiled and laughed at her puppy dog eyes "It's fine." He said and hugged her tightly.

james seeing layla run out of the gym, rushes after her, following her into the forest, and climbing a tree. james jumps to where she sits."layla, you know, just as much as I do that rae's an as*hole, don't take what he says to heart, we all love you, and you should let someone like that let you down, cause they aren't worth it, and he never knew emily, nether did I, But I feel as though I do because of you. If you want me to leave then, hear one more thing, when I walked up to you, you were crying, and even before you knew my godly watcher, I started to get you to stop crying. Oh and i'm sorry." james said in an apologetic tone. james jumo off the tree and begins to walk back to his dorm.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Ash quickly finds Kitty from the banging "You know I could here you yelling and banging right?; *he sighs* but the bottom line is I didn't even know you liked me like that you rejected me when I asked you out so I figured you didn't want me and tried to win layla back but it's obvs that you care about me a lot and I'm so so sorry for hurting you" Ash raps an around kitty and brings her close

Sock said:
Alex watched Layla run and cursed, he ran out after her and jumped up onto the tree "Layla?" He crawled over to her and pulled her into a gentle hug. "Don't listen to him." He whispered, sighing.
((Found it! For dakup and Sock below))

Layla gives Alex a look and gets out of the hug. "Do NOT touch me unless I allow you to." Layla pushes herself away from Alex. "And why SHOULDN'T I listen to him! Hes the god of love! He knows what he is talking about!" Layla puts her hand on front of her face. "I dont know what to do." Layla sees James jump on the tree and try to talk to Layla and he must have not been able to see Alex. "James he is the god of LOVE! HE KNOWS!" Layla crosses her arms with no where to go. Alex in one side and James on the other hanging from a large tree. "Which one of you are playing with me? Huh? Which one of you are doing this for 'tradition?'"

((I didn't, thanks))

Vex rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"How about...Looney?" he said jokingly, chuckling.

Alex sighed, he saw James and muttered a quiet "I'll leave you two be." He did care. He just met the girl and he already thought he loved her. He jumped off of the tree and began to head back to the dorms, his heart dropping into his stomach. He gazed at the ground, kicking a rock. He knew he had no chance against James, that guy was a unbelievable charmer and Alex was just.. Awkward.

Damian laughed and rubbed his shoulder "It was a compliment." He smiled.

(Sorry for the repost. Why yall going so fast ^^; ;)

Layla watches as both try to leave her because of the other and they didnt even answer her question. "HEY!" Layla jumps off the tree and stares at both of them. "Are either of you going to answer my question or are both of you just giving up? Zeus. Giving up. That's a first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back