Godling Academy (Actual RP)

as james runs into the trees he yell so loud that it can be heard through the entire campus.

Loki left the music up on a random playlist and decided to go off on a walk. He caught sight of Julie on the bench and jogged up, glancing at her blind eyes before grinning at her, "Hey Julie, I have a question for you."

Nico summoned Maki and the small demon perched on his shoulder with a screech. 'What is the plan and who are we after?'

She still looks down to the ground and says." You already know what happened! i just can't deal with this anymore! no of it! who am i supposed to take up after a god if i'm so emotionally screwed up!" She yells. " that why I've never been good with anybody. Sigh yells more louder crying harder." So times i wonder if i should just end it all."

Vex smiled warmly at Luna comforting the girl. He stepped off of his little whirlwind, which dissipated, then stepped over to the two of them and sat down on the ground next to Kat without a word.

He ignored the sound of a boy yelling at the top of his lungs in the distance.

Julie cried out when she heard someone call her name. Her hands quickly went up to her eye, shielding it. "What!"she snapped,"What do you want?"

Adriana waved at the demon before she rested her finger on her cheek in thought. "Well, who was in the most distress before and what were they fighting about?"

Vex stood up abruptly.

"Woah, woah, suicide is never the answer, miss. You have to keep on keeping on, even when it seems like it isn't worth it anymore. If you ever need help mustering the courage to get up off your feet and trudge on..."

He summoned a small gust that swept under Kat and lifted her to a standing position.

"...You've got my wind at your back," Vex finished, smiling. 
((idk apparently emotional injuries are a bigger priority to these guys dakup xD ))

Sock said:
Alex gazed at Layla for a moment. He nodded and slid his arms around her. "Layla, I know I'm probably losing the battle, but I think you should know that I am falling for you."
Layla looks at him and gives him a look of confusion. "Alex, I'm here with YOU. Ever since I randomly jumped in your mind and you jumped in mine I just knew that-" Layla gets cut off by the sound of trees breaking and falling and a loud scream. Layla covers her ears and waits for it to end. She slowly uncovers her ears. "Was... Was that... James? I... I should go check on him..." Layla gives a small sad smile and starts to turn around and find James.

Iris feels a pang inside of her and air is taken out of her. She feels like she just got punched in the stomach by a God. It happens again and again and she hears the flowers around her scream for her. Something is happening to some trees out in the forest. Iris, having trouble breathing, starts running to the forest as much as she can.

Lunetta glanced at Vex thankfully before she looked at Kat, a bit hurt and standing up herself. "What would you're mother say? You'd be abandoning me too ya know. And it's okay to be over emotional. You just have to know when to pull in the reigns and figure out where to head to next. Life is never easy, Kitty, and it's never free of problems. But to get through it you have to learn how to balance things out. Take time to cry but then stop and figure out your next plan of action. And you'll always have a huntress at your side as well." (FroggieJay ArtisticKwittyKat234)

She smiles a bit.." Thanks.. i think about it but i don't think i'll ever do it.." she sighs."it's just my life is horrible.. and i guess your right.." she wipes her tear away. "Let go! Oh and maybe We could make a water twister! that would be so cool and maybe luna you could ride it! " she jumped at the idea returning back her self

Edit FroggieJay Bree

((Ronkaime arent you having a class tomorrow on how to lower your emotions because as Gods we have heightened emotions and that can mess up our powers???))

Nico heard a loud crack and scream in the distance. He smirked and looked at Adri 'That sounds like a good place to start.'

Iris holds on to Jake. "Take me to the woods. NOW." Iris hears a loud scream and trys to cover her ears but she is in too much pain. When the screaming is over she hears a ringing sound in her ear. "JAKE PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE WOODS. SOMETHING IS WRONG!" Iris screaming, thinking she was talking in her normal voice but the ringing in her ears was settling her off.

Loki held up his hands in the surrender position, "Hey I didn't mean to upset you or anything."

(So are we all gathering around James?)

Rae was in excruciating pain "What the hell I've never felt pain like this before" His powers had grew from being around Athena this whole time "Damn empathy somebody's heart is breaking and I can feel it,It's coming from the woods I need to make this stop aghh" Rae put's on his clothes and headed for the broken hearted person 

jj9095 said:
((Ronkaime arent you having a class tomorrow on how to lower your emotions because as Gods we have heightened emotions and that can mess up our powers???))
yup yup :D

jake picks up iris and runs to where the sounds are coming from. and find james constantly running into trees.

Ronkaime said:
(So are we all gathering around James?)
Rae was in excruciating pain "What the hell I've never felt pain like this before" His powers had grew from being around Athena this whole time "Damn empathy somebody's heart is breaking and I can feel it,It's coming from the woods I need to make this stop aghh" Rae put's on his clothes and headed for the broken hearted person 

yup yup :D
((Well yeah he DID just scream bloody mary)) 

((

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?members/ronkaime.6880/http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?members/ronkaime.6880/Ronkaime

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?members/ronkaime.6880/http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?members/ronkaime.6880/ arent you having a class tomorrow on how to lower your emotions because as Gods we have heightened emotions and that can mess up our powers???))

yup yup

:D

((Okay EVERYONE make sure you are there for that. We all need that <.<))

Layla looks at James sitting on the edge of the cliff. She decides to sit next to him. "Hey."

Iris tells Jake to put her down. They stay behind Layla and James a couple feet away. Iris is trying to regain her strength but still needs to hold on to Jake for awhile. She looks around to see a bunch of trees that have either fallen or are in very VERY bad shape. Iris starts to loose air again and starts having a mini panic attack. She hides her face in Jakes neck and cries. "Why would someone do this..."

Ash here's the screaming and starts running towards it "Rae did you hear that?" "I didn't just hear it I felt it something's wrong seriously wrong!" the twin brother's continued to dash towards james When Rae got to the scene he saw Layla sit next to james "Noo" he thought Rae nearly passed out from the pain of James seeing Layla "You idiot are you trying to kill me" Rae was completely incapacitated on the floor in as much pain as james was in

"Ride...a water twister....Fine but only if you guys try deer jerky!" Lunetta smirked at them and winked. She didn't expect Vex to have been so kind to Kitty, it was a nice resfresher since her little fight with Styles. (FroggieJay ArtisticKwittyKat234)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back