Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((Well for the fact that I STILL have not gone a date with EITHER of them and that seems to be IMPOSSIBLE I dont really know wth to do!))

Vex once again busted out his vast arsenal of deadly dance moves of mass destruction. Sh*t was flying off the hook. It was like, sh*t wants nothing to do with that hook. The hook is filing for divorce against the sh*t and is holding custody of the sh*ts two kids.

((Okay guys I'm going to bed soon, so this is my last post for tonight. PLEASE try to keep posting to a minimum while I'm gone. G'night everyone))

(guys Im going to give you a preview at james's death ok. James laying down, "you said I ran through 50 trees." rain begins to fall hitting james face and everyone else.james holds laylas hand " I would run through 1000 trees to be with you." with that james head sinks down, his eyes blank and emotionless, staring straight up. his body lying there, cold and dead. Like I said its a preveiw.)

((savagePEST you should get your character over here and plan some evil or something to make me see in the future or freeze one of them or SOMETHING so I can go on a date with both of them =D))

( I figured, Its just I wanted to post this, because I think it would be amazing to rp.)

((Dakup if you try to kill James I will get Iris do some voodoo shit and make you come back. AND sock will hopefully help me and get Jacks cute little ass over here to use his Hades poweer to MAKE your soul go back in your body. Hmph.))

"If you say so,"she said,"You better hope we don't get lost in the woods." Adriana led the way to the forest and the first thing she noticed was whole trees knocked over or a gaping hole through the trunk. "Guess we're following the destruction,"she said, continuing on.

Julie's eyebrows furrowed. He freaked her out to ask her out? She rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Um,"she said,"...No thanks?"

(I GOT THIS)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Rae screams loudly and pants "Somebody else's heart just broke it's not as bad as james but the pain is excruciating all together god dammit Layla man "he pants some more and walks toward the couple "Layla please forgive him I'm begging you" Rae falls over in the ground his heart pounding

jj9095 said:
((Dakup if you try to kill James I will get Iris do some voodoo shit and make you come back. AND sock will hopefully help me and get Jacks cute little ass over here to use his Hades poweer to MAKE your soul go back in your body. Hmph.))
Now that would be cool to rp.

jj9095 said:
((savagePEST you should get your character over here and plan some evil or something to make me see in the future or freeze one of them or SOMETHING so I can go on a date with both of them =D))
Which one? 'Cause neither have those powers, lol

And Julia's mortal.

Nico shrugged and stepped over a fallen tree. "Who caused all this and why?" he wondered.

james looks up at layla."you said 50 trees." james grabs hold of laylas hand, and the rain begins to fall, like zeus crying. " I would run through 1000 trees, to be with you."with that james's head falls back into the mud, his eyes cold, dead, emotionless looking blankly at the night sky. his hand falls out of layla's hand, his limbs motionless his limbs limp, his face giving a thousand yard deadmans stair, a lone tear rolling down his clod emotionless face.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Alright lets do it! James kill yourself. Jack and Iris will revive him. Laylas last words will be shell love you and tada))

((No god damn it die!))

Layla hears Rae "SHUT UP YOU SHIT HEAD... Oh wait... Thank you..." Layla looks down at James. "You love me more... You're the one..." ((NOW SAY THE GOD DAMN LINE JAMES))

Adriana shrugged,"Beats me. I can't think of anyone that I know of in the school who's this strong." She began to see figures crouched down, with some standing over. "I guess we're about to see who our culprit is."

Julia bit her cheek before saying,"'Cause I'm not interested?"

Nico crossed into the clearing and saw the group of people "Well," he said with a smirk "It looks like we showed up for the party just in time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back