Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Sock said:
Alex sat on the bed of his and James's dorm, his lower lip quivering. No. Soldiers don't cry. He made a cracked sob, placing his head in his hands. But i do. Alex cried it out for a good 5 minutes before laying back on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He cried a lot in the army, cried when he missed his mom, cried when he lost a friend, and whenever he cried he went quiet for a good amount of time. Just, laid down and stayed silent.
(I know we can't do that, but when Sock posted this I was like, god damn, I was a jerk, I need to fix this somehow.)

savagePEST said:
Adriana gasped when Iris spoke to her. How did she not notice her own dorm mate? She listened as the girl explained with a straight face. When Iris spoke, Adriana said,"What is this? A soap opera?"
((giggles)) Iris looks at her with a 'I KNOW RIGHT' face. Iris shakes her head and turns around putting her hands up in surrender and keeps moving from tree to tree. "I probably wont even finish this today! UGH!"

She touched Iris' arm,"I'm sorry about what happened to the trees, though? Are you alright?" Adriana was more worried about Iris than James, not knowing the guy was at the brink of death. She just knew Iris liked plants and seeing them destroyed affected her. She gave her friend a kind smile,"I think it'll be kinda hard to fix trees with holes in 'em."

(I'm really excited for Eros' emotions class that shit is going to be DRAMA)

"Rae's heart stared to slow down "Good the idiot Hera knew who to pick,she's so stupid" Rae sat up "Hey idiot it's about time you know who your supposed to be with" He layed back down and sighed

(Sock, Im a 16 year old male, that didn't cry when he gave up his pup, but you miss, have made my eyes tear up, that is hard to do all together.)

Iris sighs and looks down at her feet and the dirt with all nutrients. "Some of these trees can be revived with time. Other trees, the ones that literally just fell down, I am marking with an X so the fungi now to each them and gain all their nutrients so another tree can start growing faster... I guess all death comes with new life though..."

(VICTORY! xD )

Alex's hurt just built as he got time to think, it came to the point where he felt like his heart was snapping over and over again, he clawed at his chest, as if he was trying to get the pain to go away. He grabbed his bag and searched around for the familiar smooth surface of his gun, he grabbed it and loaded it, pushing it against his head.

Bree said:
Lune yawned, having left the miniature dance party to sit under a bench with her bow and arrows and some jerky. She didn't notice she was under Styles window when she started shooting arrows at a nearby tree. Arrow after arrow hit the tree at a furious pace and she never seemed to run out of them. It wasn't until the string on her bow snapped back and whipped her hand did she stop. She instantly dropped the bow crying out, "F*ck! Ouch!" She watched the blood rise and pool in a thin line across the back of her hand.
(I feel lonely xD )

dakup said:
(Sock, Im a 16 year old male, that didn't cry when he gave up his pup, but you miss, have made my eyes tear up, that is hard to do all together.)
((AAAAAAWWWWW <3)) 

Sock said:
(VICTORY! xD )
Alex's hurt just built as he got time to think, it came to the point where he felt like his heart was snapping over and over again, he clawed at his chest, as if he was trying to get the pain to go away. He grabbed his bag and searched around for the familiar smooth surface of his gun, he grabbed it and loaded it, pushing it against his head.
((OH HELL NO. DONT MAKE LAYLA GET OVER THERE))

Ronkaime said:
(I'm really excited for Eros' emotions class that shit is going to be DRAMA)
"Rae's heart stared to slow down "Good the idiot Hera knew who to pick,she's so stupid" Rae sat up "Hey idiot it's about time you know who your supposed to be with" He layed back down and sighed
Layla looks down at James and make sure he is comfortable. She goes up to Rae and punches him in the face. "Dont talk shit! This is all YOUR stupid 'God of Love' part! You said only ONE loved me! You idiot!" ((Ronkaime)) 

Nico said:
(So Alex is dead?)
((Not yet. No matter who kills themselves Iris and Jack and are going to save them anyways))

(NOOO. HE DIDN'T SHOOT YET. But I'm gonna make him. >:3 MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA)

Alex stared at the floor, he let the tears rise to his head and then drip down his cheeks, he stood and stared out the window, he placed his hand on the trigger..and...pulled. The sound of a gun shot echoed through the forest, Alex's body fell limp onto the floor, a shot clean through his temple. His blue eyes stared blankly at the bed, blood tickling out of his mouth. The gun fell onto his chest, his body limp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back