Godling Academy (Actual RP)

((This is boring, spectating you guys fighting over the girls. And Vex isn't the kind of guy to pick a fight, so I have no idea what to have him do. Perhaps we could start moving the plot along?))

Julie heard the sound of crying and footsteps. She looked up to see a girl (ArtisticKwittyKat234) running away from the gym. Julie hesitated to react, but she knew how it was like to cry without anyone being there. So, she followed. "Hey!"she called out when she was close enough.

FroggieJay said:
((This is boring, spectating you guys fighting over the girls. And Vex isn't the kind of guy to pick a fight, so I have no idea what to have him do. Perhaps we could start moving the plot along?))
((if you wait a sec I can send Lune to meet him after she sends "Apollo" off)

"I feel better."

Iris looks at everyone fighting for Layla awe struck. "How does she DO that?!" Iris hugs Jake. "At least you dont go out and fight like that. This is ridiculous!"

Nico looked down "Oh." He said faking hurt "I guess I'll just go by myself then."

not hearing the music coming from the speaker james starts thinking of a song and this comes to his head while fighting rae [media]

[/media]

Vex threw his head back slightly and fake-laughed.

"Hah, all right, we'll see how things turn out," he chuckled, smirking slyly.

"But I haven't heard from the jerk since so your lucky,"she said, taking both of Nico's hands,"I accept your proposal."

dakup said:
Lune smirked, "I'm not Artemis yet. And my Dad taught me that family is all you have so you have to work to keep it." She noticed Kitty running away crying. She frowned, giving him a stern look. "Kitty does like you. A lot. And she just overheard all of this. If you do like her then go after her and fix it. Even if you don't you owe her an explanation. Okay?" Her eyes softened a bit.
(Ronkaime)

Alex picked Layla up "And I shall carry you away from the torture!" He smirked and walked outside of the gym before setting her down.

Nico laughed and smirked at Adri "Well my lady, I happily accept your acception." he said.

jake says for a reason. " the only reason Im not getting involved is both are zeus sons, in other words,I would be out for a few more days."

(Damian is still waiting for Jack's response Sock. Not trying to be pushy)

savagePEST said:
Julie heard the sound of crying and footsteps. She looked up to see a girl (ArtisticKwittyKat234) running away from the gym. Julie hesitated to react, but she knew how it was like to cry without anyone being there. So, she followed. "Hey!"she called out when she was close enough.
She looks up her eyes blood shoot. " Hi. she says and whips her tears away.

((You guys are posting so fast omfg I can't leave to go do anything or play a game of League without missing twenty pages of posts))

(Please slow down a little bit, my posts are getting lost so no one can respond to them ^^; ;)

dakup said:
not hearing the music coming from the speaker james starts thinking of a song and this comes to his head while fighting rae [media]

[/media]
((That is my music xD ))

((Everyone take a breather for like, half an hour. And don't post over night because I'll get left behind))

((Class 2mm will be interesting))

Rae get's up "So you think you've beaten me is that it?,Far from it honey you see there are 2 Zeus' and only one Hera and when the time comes you will have to come to me so I can bless your futures and from what I'm seeing in your hearts only one of you truely loves Layla the other is just following tradition,but which one is lying and which is in love Alex or James"Rae flips his hair "I hope you all have fun with rest of the night,but mark my words Layla you will pay dearly for hurting my brother" Rae's eyes were fierce and filled with rage "But don't worry tomorrow's procedure will go off without a hitch as promised" Rae smirks and walks out of the gym triumphantly laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back