Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jj9095 said:
Layla gets pushed off of Alex before he was able to answer the question if we would like to go on a date with her. "Hey! Rae! Get your disgusting hands OFF of me! I TOLD you to never touch me again!" Layla slapped him in the face. "Now let go of me before I kick ANOTHER person in the balls!"
(Who else did you kick in the balls o.0)

Upon noticing the violence, Vex ceased his glorious display of funkmanship and strolled over to a spot about two paces away from the others.

"I think you guys need to...calm down."

Upon saying this last phrase, he summoned up the power of Zephyrus, the West Wind, and conjured a gentle gust that pushed Layla, Rae and James apart from each other.

"Great now that they're separated..." Alex curled his hand into a fist and socked Rae directly across the face.

james being a descendent of zeus uses the gust of wind to excel fast towards rae.

"Break it up, you two. You can maul each other outside of school," Vex said to James and Rae as Vex's wind gust pushed them apart.

Kitty watched as ash started crying and yelling things about Layla. " Why.." she murmurs and starts to cry, she runs fast to the lake crying her eyes out.

Bree

Vex facepalmed.

"Why do I feel like I'm the only civilized guy here? It's a sad day when the ex-gambler is the most well-behaved..."

dakup said:
(this is good. I need exp fighting.) james missing attempts tackling the idiot.
Rae jumped over the giant target "Ha 12 years of gymnastics wasn't for nothing!" He climbed onto the nearby gym rope and jumped onto James back "You stupid bull keep bucking" he taunted

"Oh well, might as well enjoy the show."

Conjuring a small whirlwind, Vex sat on it cross-legged and watched in mild amusement as the other boys tore each other apart.

Ronkaime said:
"Well apprently she was sexually attracted to him already and his powers activated because in reality she came to win me back *sigh* but I ended up asking Kitty out instead"
"We're human even if we're training to be gods. Sometimes you're just attracted to someone who isn't always right for you...Trust me I should know about that. Do you like Kitty or were you just trying to get over Layla?" Lune never thought she'd be playing the role of counselor, but this kid WAS going to be her brother someday and kin stick together. 
[media]

[/media]Loki changed the song, picking out one of his favorites to watch the show with.

Bree said:
"We're human even if we're training to be gods. Sometimes you're just attracted to someone who isn't always right for you...Trust me I should know about that. Do you like Kitty or were you just trying to get over Layla?" Lune never thought she'd be playing the role of counselor, but this kid WAS going to be her brother someday and kin stick together.
(your sweet)

"I actually do like Kitty I think she's an awesome girl,but she rejected me so I thought she didn't like me in that way;You know Artemis was known for picking Apollo not helping him out" He chuckled

"Well, someone did ask me out a couple nights ago..."she said, continuing to tease,"And there is the rule of first come, first serve..."

"a fool will taunt, a hunter will corner his prey." james walks over to the rope, and puts one hand on it gripping it tight. " if Im stupid." James yanks with all his might. "tell me why your falling."EDIT

Alex glared up at Rae , "And two years in the army served me well." He grabbed Rae from James's shoulders and punched him in the stomach before sighing boredly and punching him in the face. He dropped Rae, mumbling about how he was a stupid, good for nothing pretty boy before gazing at Layla with a cracked smile. "So the dance?"

"At this rate, there won't be any boys left alive to go to the dance with these poor neglected ladies," Vex chuckled to himself, picking his teeth with a toothpick from his pocket as he continued to watch the brawl.

Lune smirked, "I'm not Artemis yet. And my Dad taught me that family is all you have so you have to work to keep it." She noticed Kitty running away crying. She frowned, giving him a stern look. "Kitty does like you. A lot. And she just overheard all of this. If you do like her then go after her and fix it. Even if you don't you owe her an explanation. Okay?" Her eyes softened a bit.

FroggieJay said:
"At this rate, there won't be any boys left alive to go to the dance with these poor neglected ladies," Vex chuckled to himself, picking his teeth with a toothpick from his pocket as he continued to watch the brawl.
Loki smirked at him, "More for us though right? But stay away from Julie." He warned before breaking out into a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back