Godling Academy (Actual RP)

FroggieJay said:
((You guys are posting so fast omfg I can't leave to go do anything or play a game of League without missing twenty pages of posts))
((Omg I feel you! I havent been able to play League or TF2 or even watch a simple tv show or do my hw since I made this RP xD I love it though!))

Loki of course plays it. (It helps if tag people in posts directed towards them that way they go straight to it) 
(Ronkaime did you find Lune's reply?)

(what can I say, we get into it, and rp stops for nothing.)with rae taken care of james walks outside seeing alex carrying layla decides to ask her about dinner tonight. "layla just a reminder dinners at 8:30."

Bree said:
Lune smirked, "I'm not Artemis yet. And my Dad taught me that family is all you have so you have to work to keep it." She noticed Kitty running away crying. She frowned, giving him a stern look. "Kitty does like you. A lot. And she just overheard all of this. If you do like her then go after her and fix it. Even if you don't you owe her an explanation. Okay?" Her eyes softened a bit.
(Ronkaime)

(I'm just going to repost)

Nico laughed and smirked at Adri "Well my lady, I happily accept your acception." he said.

Damian looked down at Jack and whispered into his ear. "Want to go to the dance with me?" he smiled.

[[ Yeah, it kinda sucks waking up to see 20+ pages and have to skim through to know what had happened. But whatcha gonna do? :/ [/shrugs] ]]

"And I happily accept your acception of my acception,"she replied, giggling. Her facial expression then turned to one of mock seriousness. "Now that your my date, I expect you to pick me up at 8 pm sharp, limo in tow,"she listed things off her fingers,"One of those flower bracelet thingies - but a real flower. And of course I want you looking nice and sharp; you wouldn't want to embarrass me, would you?"

Julie slowed down, standing a foot away from the girl. She twiddled her thumbs nervously. She followed the girl, there was no point of turning back now. "Uh, hey,"she said, not looking directly at the girl,"I couldn't but see you running away...crying."

Nico blinked as she listed out what she wanted. "Where the hell am I going to get a Limo?" he asked confused.

Damian smiled and kissed Jack's lips "Good, I bet you'll be the belle of the ball." He teased.

savagePEST said:
[[ Yeah, it kinda sucks waking up to see 20+ pages and have to skim through to know what had happened. But whatcha gonna do? :/ [/shrugs] ]]
"And I happily accept your acception of my acception,"she replied, giggling. Her facial expression then turned to one of mock seriousness. "Now that your my date, I expect you to pick me up at 8 pm sharp, limo in tow,"she listed things off her fingers,"One of those flower bracelet thingies - but a real flower. And of course I want you looking nice and sharp; you wouldn't want to embarrass me, would you?"

Julie slowed down, standing a foot away from the girl. She twiddled her thumbs nervously. She followed the girl, there was no point of turning back now. "Uh, hey,"she said, not looking directly at the girl,"I couldn't but see you running away...crying."
She sighs then says " Yes i was crying.."

Layla gives Alex a look and waits until he goes inside again to go inside herself. As soon as she opens the door she hears Raes words. She automatically turns around, tears in her eyes, and runs. She realized that she ran passed Ash but there is no way she was going to stop now. She just wanted to be alone. She ran all the way into the woods and climbed a large tree. She cried, sitting on a large middle of the tree that had opened into two. He just had to bring up Emily? Oh Emily... How I miss you... ONE loves me? That has to be the one Hera told be about. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to know!

(Ronkaime yeah and can I say mister love god has a dark side *wink wink* xD FroggieJay here ya go) Lune smiled as she watching him go before heading back into the gym. Wonder how much she missed? She saw some boy sitting in a mini-tornado and decided to ask him, "I miss anything good, stranger?"

Alex watched Layla run and cursed, he ran out after her and jumped up onto the tree "Layla?" He crawled over to her and pulled her into a gentle hug. "Don't listen to him." He whispered, sighing.

Vex turned his head to look at the girl talking to him, smirking.

"You mean besides my uncanny brutal out-of-this-world dance moves and the jealous teenage boy bloodbath? Nah, not much."

Bree said:
(Ronkaime yeah and can I say mister love god has a dark side *wink wink* xD FroggieJay here ya go) Lune smiled as she watching him go before heading back into the gym. Wonder how much she missed? She saw some boy sitting in a mini-tornado and decided to ask him, "I miss anything good, stranger?"
(When you don't respect aphrodite you must heed her/his wrath xD all in the greek mythology)

james seeing layla run out of the gym, rushes after her, following her into the forest, and climbing a tree. james jumps to where she sits."layla, you know, just as much as I do that rae's an as*hole, don't take what he says to heart, we all love you, and you should let someone like that let you down, cause they aren't worth it, and he never knew emily, nether did I, But I feel as though I do because of you."

jj9095 said:
Layla gives Alex a look and waits until he goes inside again to go inside herself. As soon as she opens the door she hears Raes words. She automatically turns around, tears in her eyes, and runs. She realized that she ran passed Ash but there is no way she was going to stop now. She just wanted to be alone. She ran all the way into the woods and climbed a large tree. She cried, sitting on a large middle of the tree that had opened into two. He just had to bring up Emily? Oh Emily... How I miss you... ONE loves me? That has to be the one Hera told be about. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to know!
((REPOSTING. Uuuhh I dont think Layla is in any condition for a date right now?))

"I'm just kidding!"Adriana laughed, hugging him,"You looked as if I was asking you to fly me to the moon!"

"Oh,"Julie said, biting her cheek,"Is it in my right to ask 'Why?'" She heard the rustling of leaves but shrugged it off as some woodland critter. But she did jump out of her skin when she heard a voice right beside her. "AH!"Julie cried, hopping back and bumping in a tree.

Ronkaime said:
(When you don't respect aphrodite you must heed her/his wrath xD all in the greek mythology)
(unless your zeus, cause he can just take your powers away.) 

jj9095 said:
((REPOSTING. Uuuhh I dont think Layla is in any condition for a date right now?))
yeah don't worry about it, we will hold the plan till some other time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back