Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Layla looked at Ash ((around 9 minutes, this is the song I love oh goodness my heart I havent heard this song in years. OMG BACKSTREET BOYS ROCK UGH.)) and danced with him but she realized that her feelings for him were disappearing. She looked at James and Alex from his shoulder and saw how both of them were looking at her and realized they would be better off for her than Ash. A boy that is supposed to have a date with Kitty. Layla suddenly got defensive and her body tightened. "Excuse me Ash. I just cant do this." Layla goes up to Alex. "I dont think we finished our dance." She takes Alex to the dance floor.

"If you want to stop, we can." Loki said sincerely. He didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to, that was just downright mean.

Bree said:
Luna laughed and started sashaying her hips and doing twirls around Kitty as a new, upbeat song came on. "I feel so much better! So what if Skyler wants to be a grump? That doesn't have to ruin my happiness!" She grabbed Kitty's hand and started twirling with her around the room and booty bumping her every now and then ArtisticKwittyKat234
Kitty laughs as they bumped booties. " Aha this is so fun but i wish we could do ballet.!"

((Im starting to think Bree and Sock died. Guys I am staying at 1990s for a little longer than I wanted to. Going to see if one of them show up or if I have to continue on my own. If Bree doesnt show up, what songs do you guys want to hear next? =) Pick any!))

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Kitty laughs as they bumped booties. " Aha this is so fun but i wish we could do ballet.!"
(You're dancing with Rae now, he whisked you away xD )

Bree said:
"If you want to stop, we can." Loki said sincerely. He didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to, that was just downright mean.
((Bree I NEED LOKI IN A COUPLE MINUTES READY WITH SONGS. ARE YOU READY?! OH COOL CAPS WONT STOP))

"Ha, alright." Alex smiled and hesitated for a moment "I have no idea how to dance to this." He raised his eyebrow at her and made a crooked grin.

Jak nipped at Damian's nose, laughing.

Damian smirked and nipped back before holding him close and dancing slowly.

"Its okay, I got you." Layla puts her hands around Alex's neck and starts moving him slowly back and forth moving her feet. She puts her head on his shoulder. THIS is more like it should feel like...

james saw layla and alex dancing together and though "go get um sailor. nows your time to shine."

Ash stood there dumbfounded "B-But but wait" He sighed "I guess Apollo was mean to be alone oh well I'm going home" Rae watched his brother leave the gym and he furrowed his eyebrows "What the hell was that about? "Excuse me Kitty Kat I'll be right back" He smiled and walked over to Layla and Alex "You mind if I get next song bro I have something to talk about with Ms..Hera here"

Lune saw the Apollo kid walk out of the gym and she followed after him, not wanting anyone to be unhappy today. "Hey! Wait up!"

"Dancing isn't about control, it's about letting go." Loki smiled at her, his eyes softening.

Ronkaime said:
Rae grabs Kitty and Ash Layla they pull the two girls close to them and start dancing "This is nice isn't it?" rae breathed
She giggles" Aha ya. i guess! " she starts dancing like a complete idot forgetting every thing that has happened to her.

Bree said:
Lune saw the Apollo kid walk out of the gym and she followed after him, not wanting anyone to be unhappy today. "Hey! Wait up!"
Ash turned around tears in his eyes "Can I help you?"

Alex smiled and draped his arms around Layla's waist. He set his chin on the top of her head, humming softly.

Jack smiled and set his head on Jacks shoulder. 
(Fill me in babuh! dakup )

Lune frowned, "Are you alright?" She didn't no what else to ask even though the answer was obviously no.

she see ash walking out." Oh, hey ash what's wrong i thought you were going to dance with layla...?" she moves her hair out of her face. rocking back and forth on her heels.

@Ronkamie

james notices rea walk over decides to interven. "excuse me I need to have a word with rae, for a quick second."

Damian smiled softly and wrapped his arms around Jack's was and set his chin on top of Jack's head. He hummed softly and moved around slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back