Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Rae and Ash start to get really excited knowing that in two more decades the 90's music will be on "I'm so excited I can't wait, Hey Layla when the 90's hit it's me and you" Ash yelled at Layla "Kitty be my dance partner when the 90's come on okay?" Rae winked at the girl

Luna giggled (though she'd deny it if someone pointed it out) and dragged Kitty to the floor, exaggerating their slow dance for a comic effect. "You got it Athena!"

She smiles as Luna yanked her up. " Whoa! Okay! "She say as she starts twisting her feet and acting like a complete idiot.

Bree

Alex leaned against the back wall, watching James and Layla with a blank look.

Jack wiggled around, giggling lightly.

Adriana felt herself shaking her hips, twisting back and forth, as The Beatles played from the speakers. Then the upbeat music took a slow, soft turn. Her body came close to Nico and she wrapped her arms around his waist. She blinked, her head resting on the crook of his neck. But she relaxed, closing her eyes.

"I'm thinking the same thing,"Julie replied as her body began a new set of dance moves. Then things got too far for her taste. Her body grew closer to Loki's and it enveloped in his arms. "What's going on..."she muttered, more so to herself. She was getting extremely uncomfortable now.

She looks up. " Uh sure. i guess?" she laughs she has been feeling better now that her best friend is happy.

((Oh shoot Alex did let you cut in. Ill make a comment on that now. Btw guys I am only putting up TWO more songs of the oldies and then I am goig to let Loki, @Brees character take over as soon as Athena makes the speech of the ball and then shell walk off and you guys can stay in the gym and dance =) ))

Layla stops dancing with Alex when James came up to them in 1970s. "James he JUST asked me to dance with him like two seconds ago after you randomly said 'oh hell no' and walked off. Now you made HIM walk off." Layla starts to get a little upset with James but dances with him anyways.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVQpHfQtD0A[/media]

Iris hears eye of the tiger and starts singing with the music while doing the moves and looks at Jake to join her.

(alright, I was confused by the context.) james holds layla close in his strong arms.

Damian laughed softly as 'Eye of the Tiger' played. He took Jack's hand and spun him around and then caught him as the spin stopped.

Jack smirked and muttered the lyrics "Duh Duh Duh Duhhh" he wiggled around.

Alex sighed and sat down in a chair, resting his head on his hand. He closed his eyes his jaw clenched.

Layla dances happily with Alex thinking that was very nice of James. ((We can continue this if you want but I already posted 1990s music already so just put 1980: and then write. Sounds good?)) EDIT EDIT EDIT

Layla hears Ash's words and is about to say no when the 1990s music comes on and Ash takes her.

[media]

[/media]
Iris hears the music and gets close to Jake, putting her head on his shoulder. ((We need drama between this love couple, Goddess))

jake starts to sing along with iris. and didn't care if it made him look like a loser that he couldn't sing a note.

james leans in and whispers"layla, i'm sorry their are somethings on this earth that I won't do, but I do know when I did wrong." james waves alex over. "she's all yours." james backs off to the wall leans against it, and waits for the song to be over.

((You guys are going really fast so I missed like 20 pages. xD

what happened after Athena's history class ended?))

( I can take care of that, after, he wants some brownie points and this will get him some.)

Luna laughed and started sashaying her hips and doing twirls around Kitty as a new, upbeat song came on. "I feel so much better! So what if Skyler wants to be a grump? That doesn't have to ruin my happiness!" She grabbed Kitty's hand and started twirling with her around the room and booty bumping her every now and then ArtisticKwittyKat234

Rae grabs Kitty and Ash Layla they pull the two girls close to them and start dancing "This is nice isn't it?" rae breathed

Damian laughed at his boyfriend's antics and then stopped when he heard the music change. "Backstreet Boys? Seriously?" he fake gagged and laughed.

Lune giggled as Kitty was whisked away from her and started dancing on her own.

"Just go with the flow," Loki told Julie, giving her a twirl.

FroggieJay said:
((You guys are going really fast so I missed like 20 pages. xD
what happened after Athena's history class ended?))
((I had a meditating class that showed everyone how to levitate and mind communicate with each other and now I am having a dancing class and I am about to stop the music and say theres a dance sunday =) ))

[[ I'm pretty much interacting with the music now, lol ]]

But as soon as she got comfortable, the music changed and her body pulled away from Nico. Adriana felt...disappointed? That's the closest she ever got to Nico and she felt a rush from being in uncharted territory.

Julie gave a sigh of relief when her body pulled away from Loki. That was the final straw for her but her body wouldn't listen to her mind. It wanted to keep dancing. "I am not enjoying this,"she said, angry and uncomfortable with being unable to stop. She looked at Loki,"It's like my body has a mind of his own." [[ ♪ My mind is telling me no! But my body! Is telling me yes! ♪ ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back