Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jake and james walk to the end of the room."ain't no way in hell I doing that.""same here."

Kitty having no partner. She sighed and looked out the window. " I wonder what my mom thinks now.." she sighed more before raising her hand for Athena to notices her hand.

"I will do the waltz, the tango, anything else, even claw my own eyes out then do that."" you can say that again. I would eat a rotten egg before that."

Adriana gasped as the olden music was replaced by modern day. "I'm not much of a slow dancer anyway,"she said, releasing Nico. She then began to dance normally. [[ Not twerking. Not grinding. Not twerking. Not grinding. ]] 'Not regular apple juice, silly,'she replied,'Juice from an apple of discord!' She shrugged in the midst of dancing,'But I'm up for seeing people vomit on their pretty dresses if you are.'

Julie snickered,"What? So you have a reason to hold onto my waist?"

Nico put a finger on his chin. 'Lets go with the booze. I like that idea better, I mean if Jack is going to be there we don't need him killing anyone.' he said almost wisely.

(Sorry my posts are so short, I'm exhausted)

Bree said:
Luna smirked a bit, "You like Layla huh? If you don't want to dance that's fine. I don't mind sitting out. You could always try and cut in." She glanced as different music started blaring and she frowned, annoyed at the loud music.
(Sock)

Alex rolled his eyes, then watched James walk off. He grinned slightly a and nodded at Lune. He walked over to Layla "Care to make fools out of ourselves?"

Jack nipped at Damian's nose, smiling slightly.

Damian smiled and pecked his lips softly "Lets dance like it was 1850." He laughed jokingly.

"okay guys that's enough,we have to finish class" Rae walked over to the speaker and took his phone "Athena please continue" he bowed down to the goddess of knowledge

Athena allowed the students to have some fun for a couple minutes.

((Guys I am BUILDING to the 1900's now and then going to our music in less than 20 minutes. SLOWLY. I have a reason.)) She snaps her fingers and 1950's music comes on. (([media]

[/media]))

Lunetta sat in a corner of the room and watched the students dancing. She didn't mind staying out of this, it was too girlish for her anyway. She just hoped Athena wouldn't notice her.

Layla smiles at Alex. "Thanks. Seems like my partner left me." Layla starts to dance with Alex when the 1950's music comes on. 
Iris sees Lunetta sitting by herself and goes up to her. "Would you like to dance?" Iris smiles and puts her hand out.

before the music changes james walks back to layla."sir mind if I cut in." knowing that alex will let him cut in because hes a gentlemen

"Not really, no. " Luna answered with a apologetic smile. "I'd rather just sit out if I can..."

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, but I seriously know nothing but the sprinkler." He chuckled and began to wiggle around cluelessly. He stopped when James approached and forced a smile before walking over to the other side of the room.

Jack smiled and winked, beginning to dance around with Damian.

Adriana pouted when the music returned to they genre before their age. But, hey, at least this was some upbeat music. Her body went back to taking control. She couldn't stop laughing, having so much fun. But her laughter stopped with the mention of Jack. "Don't talk about him,"she said through her mouth,"I don't want to think about him." She wasn't traumatized anymore from the event, but her mood was shot down with the mention of Jack.

"Oh, please,"Julie scoffed, rolling her eye. She couldn't help but smile as they danced, though. She was more so amazed at how good she was.

Damian smiled and winked back and starts to dance a 1950's dance. It was almost like he didn't have control of his body.

Loki danced his way through the 1950s music, laughing a bit at Julie's answer. "You're better than you thought you were." He complimented

Iris looks at Luna and smiles. "Excuse me for one second." Iris grabs her hand and sends healing powers to her hoping that that might work for a broken heart. Iris turns around when done and takes Jakes hand.

Athena snaps her fingers and 1960s music starts. (([media]

[/media]))
Layla smiles at Alex. "No worries. Im a great dancer." Layla starts making Alex look good on the floor when 1960s music comes on.

Being alone. Kitty walks over to Luna " Hey! not much of a dancer? i love to dance but i dance like ballet, jazz hip hop, contemporary, etc " she smiles an sit down next to her. " I don't really do oldies musics can't really dance ballet to that."

Bree

Luna smiled, watching Iris go and feeling better than she had all day. So much better that she stood up and did the twist herself, a bubbling laugh escaping her. She'd have to remember to tell her thank you for whatever Iris did to her later! She grabbed Kitty's hands and started twisting, "C'mon Kat, twist with me girl!" ArtisticKwittyKat234

Athena snaps her fingers to 1970s.(( [media]

[/media] )) She goes up to Luna and Kitty. "Girls, for the sake of your grades-" Athena gets closer to them and whispers with her index finger on front of her lips. "And for the sake of the ballroom dance we shall be having in a couple days. I would get on the floor."
Layla hears the song and gets closer to Alex, putting her arms around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back