Godling Academy (Actual RP)

"It's only awkward if you make it, gorgeous. Would it help if you took the lead?" He didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he tried to find a way to make this better for her.

Nico smiled softly and squeezed her hand back. "I guess I could have this kinda fun, once in awhile." he moved in a small circle. Nico wasn't much of a dancer, you could say he wasn't a good dancer either. Nico grinned at the thought "Now a ball would be fun."

james looks at layla "huh.. their are somethings many people don't know me, in fact I bet you didn't know that Im the only one here that can not only speak french, but I taught it to 5th graders."

jake takes iris onto the dance floor, and starts dancing with her."Iris, I want to know if you want to head out to the forest later."

Damian smiled as Jack laced his arms around his neck. He put his arms around Jack's waist and started to move slowly to the beat. "I've heard rumors of a dance this weekend, I wonder if that is why we are doing this."

Right as she decided she would leave, Luna noticed Alex all by himself. With a big sigh, she walked over putting a polite smile on her face. "Have a partner yet?" Luna couldn't believe she was going to do this, but it was a class here.

"so we still on for dinner tonight?" james asked because he wonderer if she changed her mind, after losing connection with her during meditation.

Athena hears Loki and shook her finger no. She snaps her finger and a medieval dance song comes on. ((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_dance#Medieval_dance)) At this point in time Athena has put her hand on each one of the students at least once today. She brought each one a merry mood and gave a little dance power to each thanks to one of her good friends, Terpsichore (the muse of dance).

"Oh no no no this music just won't do Athena this is 2013 nobody llisten's to this" Rae whined

"Rae shutup,she knows what she's doing" Ash snapped at his brother

*I'm constantly late to Athena's classes smh)

"That's the spirit,"Adriana said. She paused, a thought suddenly coming to her mind. She opened her mouth to say it, but quickly shut it. She glanced around them; people were awfully close and she didn't want anyone to hear. But Adriana was close to Nico, as well. She concentrated on him, trying to send the thought,'Maybe we can do our prank during the ball, make it 10x more fun.'

"No, no,"Julie rushed to say, looking up at him,"This is fine. I'll probably spin you around the room if you let me lead." She looked over at Athena, who was shaking her finger, before returning her gaze to Loki. "Besides, I think I'm getting a little bit better."

Damian held Jack close and started to dance a little faster. He felt the power of the music increase his energy and he laughed softly.

Layla thought about it and looked where Alex was and decided she would try it out. She was doing the Saltarello randomly in between dance moves with James and laughed at herself. "Of course I will! Any idea what has gotten into us?" Layla laughs and gets all happy looking at her feet do moves she has never done before but she is remembering quickly.

Iris started dancing around Jake doing a 'circle move.'

Loki smirked at Athena then smiled at Julie, "If you're sure. " He changed up the dance from a waltz to a Pavane , helping her with the steps. "Just try and keep the beat."

Bree said:
Right as she decided she would leave, Luna noticed Alex all by himself. With a big sigh, she walked over putting a polite smile on her face. "Have a partner yet?" Luna couldn't believe she was going to do this, but it was a class here.
Sock

Nico smirked when he heard Adri's voice in his head. 'Like crash it? Oooh maybe spike the punch.' he projected childishly. 'That would be so fun.' he laughed.

(([media]

[/media] OR [media]

[/media]))
"Everyone! In sink!"

Iris gets on front of Jake taking one step back, one step forward. She smiles and takes a turn keeping his eyes on her. She winks in her next turn. At some point Jake and her hold hands and start taking one step a time making a circle with everyone else in the class.

Layla follows Iris's moves for she is the one to the farthest left. She smiles at James and when she holds his hand she gets jittery and trys to hold it back. She keeps her eyes on James then when they start nearing the circle. 
((I

savagePEST said:
"That's the spirit,"Adriana said. She paused, a thought suddenly coming to her mind. She opened her mouth to say it, but quickly shut it. She glanced around them; people were awfully close and she didn't want anyone to hear. But Adriana was close to Nico, as well. She concentrated on him, trying to send the thought,'Maybe we can do our prank during the ball, make it 10x more fun.'
"No, no,"Julie rushed to say, looking up at him,"This is fine. I'll probably spin you around the room if you let me lead." She looked over at Athena, who was shaking her finger, before returning her gaze to Loki. "Besides, I think I'm getting a little bit better."
((I HAVENT MENTIONED THE BALL YET GUYS. AT THE END OF CLASS. ))

jake and james both attempt at it, they follow what athena said to do. (I feel like just posting jake and james follow the video.)

Adriana released herself from Nico, almost subconsciously. She didn't know why, but her body seemed to know what it was doing without her mind telling it so. She felt herself doing a dance she never knew of. Adriana laughed out loud, finding this lesson very enjoyable. Her body brought herself back to him. 'But instead of booze, how about a little bit of apple juice?'she replied in her head.

Julie's body was reacting on its own. Did she have this dancing spirit inside her that she never knew of? Because as far as she knew, the best dance move she could do is the simple two-step. "This is cool and weird at the same time,"she said.

jj9095 said:
((I HAVENT MENTIONED THE BALL YET GUYS. AT THE END OF CLASS. ))
[[ She was guessing; why else would they be dancing? :3 ]]

"Oh. Uh. No." Alex made a forced smile, his jaw clenched. He offered his hand, as a son of Zeus he was obviously immediately attracted to Layla. So, naturally he was pissed at James.

Jack laughed slightly and eyed their feet.

Styles sighed, muttering "Great, now I'm paired with the teacher.

Loki chuckled at her, doing the boring dance Athena instructed. "This is a bit....outdated, can't we learn something fun, like the salsa?" He asked, turning slowly around in the circle with Julie. He stopped when a Glee song came on and he immediately started busting out the random moves, waggling his eyebrows at Julie.

jake looks at iris" you wanna join in?" james does the same, except he asks layla.

Luna smirked a bit, "You like Layla huh? If you don't want to dance that's fine. I don't mind sitting out. You could always try and cut in." She glanced as different music started blaring and she frowned, annoyed at the loud music.

Damian heard the music change a more modern tone. He reached for both of Jack's hands and smiled down at him "This is different." He laughed.

Nico felt the music charge through him and he started to match Adri's steps. 'Apple juice? Awe, what fun is that?" he pouted childishly. 'I want to see drunk chaos.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back