Godling Academy (Actual RP)

[[ sorry, lol. I just want a way to differentiate between thinking and speaking ]]

ADRIANA shrugged. 'I THINK THE TYPE OF PRANK DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT MAKES THEM TICK.'

Nico said:
(woah oh caps xD )
Nico smirked mentally "I say we find the least likely target and prank them. But how to prank." he pondered that.

Damian looked up and saw Rae "Hey Rae, sure. I don' know where Jack ran off to. He must have gotten sick."
"okay so how do we start this " Rae sat down in front of Dammy

"umm excuse me, do you want to be my partner?"

"Maybe but I wouldn't know, I only have eyes for you." Loki smiled at her.  
Luna sighed, returning her gaze to Kitty. "He's still mad. Why does he have to be so stubborn?!!"

Kitty looked at luna. " I don't know. guys will be jerks." she grins then continues. " I don't know how to talk to Ash, i've never been good at talk to guys, or even love for that matter." She sighs and looks over to ash. 
Sorry guys! I was busy! ))

"I know how you feel." Luna followed her gaze to Ash. "Why don't you invite him to go to the café with us? And we can find someone else to invite that way I don't feel awkward." She laughed inside her head, picturing her sitting at a table while those two flirted.

She smiles. " Yay! I'm glad someone understands! Ya, we could do that and i'm glad to have you as a friend. i never had much friends as a child, you're like almost my best friend."She pauses then smiles. " you know i can picture what you're picturing."

Luna blushed a bit, "Didn't know it went that far." She laughed in her head. "You're actually my first friend ya know, after my dad died I pretty much stayed away from everyone else. Anyway who else should we invite? Anyone except Loki please."

She smiles. " Really Yay! People always called me a " mermaid freak." Cause i loved the water and such.And hmm i don't know. What about your mom?" she asks then searches for someone to come with them, then she says, " Wanna go shoot some arrows after this? "

Luna's eyes narrowed a bit at the mention of her mother but she shook it off. It wasn't Kitty's fault, she didn't know. "How about Alex? And my mother left my dad when I was eight. Broke his heart. That's one of the reasons I freaked out about getting closer to well you know. I've hated her ever since. And I'd love to shoot some arrows later."

She gasps. Oh i'm sorry i didn't know.. and ya! then we could have lunch." She laughs then sighs " I had a good like up until my dad started drinking and beating on my mom i found her near death and she gave me her locket." she tears up and takes out her locket. " i really loved my mom."  

jj9095 said:
((On my way home!))
Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
Yay!! (:

(I am I'm waiting for ArtisticKwittyKat234
Luna frowned, "I'm sorry to here that. I know how it feels to watch someone you love die.....How about we go ask the guys? I'll ask Alex and you can ask Ash." She suggested. She wanted to get past the sad thoughts and memories.

Luna glanced at the clock, realizing it was time for their next class. The first class she wasn't going to be late to since she was already iin the gym! She grinned triumphantly at Kitty, "We'll have to do it later, time for our last class." ArtisticKwittyKat234

Athena walks into the gym. "Pick your partners ladies and gentlemans! It is time I teach you how to dance." Music starts slowly in the gym surrounding them.

Luna gulped at the sound of partners. Who would she learn to dance with? Certainly it would be weird dancing with Kat. She stood, looking around at the students in the gym then looked at Kitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back