Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Loki just barely caught her words, like whispers in the back of his head. "I Can hear you Julie it's weak though."

Nico felt the link connect "Yeah I can hear you Adri. This is kind of weird though, its like you're in my mind and stuff."

Jack snorted slightly and rolled his eyes "I'm a hørny drunk." He was happy that they had gotten to speak to eachother telepathically, it was nice.

ADRIANA gasped when she heard Nico in her head instead of her ears. 'It's super weird-'she replied. He could probably hear her giggles in his head. 'It's like your standing in the corner of my brain.'

JULIE had to concentrate hard to hear the whispers in her mind. Their connection was as thin as thread. 'Sorry that I'm not a great partner,'she thought, screaming in her head as if it'll help Loki hear her better.

Damian laughed and felt his face light up "Really now. I would've pegged you as a goofy drunk." He said softly.

Nico laughed mentally when Adriana spoke "It kinda feels like my brain is ticklish." he smirked "So any plans oh great one?" he said sarcastically.

Lunetta wanted to shrink away, but she returned his glare with a sincere steady gaze. "I'm sorry. I was wrong, that isn't the kind of guy you are. But that was my first kiss, I didn't know how to react and I spoke without thinking. Just because you're the next Dionysius doesn't mean you play women or are a complete jerk. You're the opposite. I'm very sorry I hurt you." Lune was speaking(thinking?) from the heart and she hoped he could see that. 
Loki flinched as her screams bounced off her head then grinned at her, yelling at her as well, "No problem we only just met after all. I'm not the best either. "

Layla tried to pull away from Alex's mind but not even THAT was working. "So you're the one I kind of hit in the... Im sorry about that. I have a problem with letting my emotions show and I do get physical."

Jack rolled his eyes and leaned in, pecking a gentle kiss on Damian's lips.

Styles just flicked his eyes to the cabinet and broke off the connection between them. Now, styles held a serious grudge. Skyler leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes.

Alex sighed "yeah, I've experienced much worse." He laughed through their communication. "So, you and James huh?"

jj9095 said:
Layla looks around for james and doesnt see him. She starts to have a small tiny heart attack. Who is going to be my partner?! Layla sees Alex and decided to walk up to him. "Hi... Um, would you like to be my partner?"
Iris looks for Jake and gets worried since he is not here. She looks around frowing for Adri but doesnt see her either. She shrugs and looks at Rae and Ash. "One of you guys mind being my partner?" Iris looks around one more time for Jake and decided to make the best out of it.
"Sure I'll be your partner" Rae said getting up sitting in front of the girl Ash just looked at rae with a death glare

(Hours later sorry took a nap)

Lune sighed feeling the connection being cut. He's so stubborn! She closed her eyes, resting her head in her hand. Now what was she supposed to do? Lunetta was at a loss with him, close to giving up, and decided to ask Artemis or Athena for advice later. What if falling in love wasn't even allowed for a virgin goddess? Wait...did she just say she loved him...No, no she didn't. (She totally did xD )

Damian quirked his lips up into a goofy grin as Jack pecked his lips 'Sounded like a fun party, too bad I missed it. Dammed Hypnos genes'

((Ronkaime Darkup came in and took both of my characters and Layla is talking to Alex right now))

Layla laughs inside her head. "Well I still feel kind of bad. Any way I can make it up to you?"

james feeling the layla's mind gone starts to wonder, "hey what happend to layla, im going to see if I can connect with her again." james concentraiting on a connection into laylas mind."I can feel something."

Nico said:
(I guess :3)
Rae walked up to Damian and Ash walked up to Nico and they said in unison "Would you like to be my partner?" they put on the warm smile that was inheritant to the amour family

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla feels a tug in her mind from multiple people and puts her hands on her head in pain and falls on the floor. She feels james and alex both are in her head now. She rocks back and forth in pain until athena comes over and closes her mind from others. She feels athena slowly lifting it again and she got back in automatically with Alex and it felt normal. Layla scratched her head in confusion. She gave james a finger like she would be right back and got up to go sit on front of alex. She felt a weird connection that was just easy to follow with me.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

((I have class now until 8:10pm. You guys can either stay in the class or walk off. Up to you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed my second class :) my third one, the one where we shall be dancing together and I will mention the dance, with a twist! And maybe a twirl ;) when I get back :) ))

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

[[ using uppercase letters for thought for the moment 'cause I'm on a phone. So my characters aren't yelling unless stated ]]

ADRIANA laughed again. ' WELL MY FAITHFUL SERVANT,'she played along,'FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS TO FIND OUR NEXT VICTIM.'

JULIE gasped as she heard the yelling in her head. 'WELL I HOPE OUR YELLING HELPED STRENTHEN THE CONNECTION,'she replied,'BUT I'M SURE IF YOU PARTNERED UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE, THE CONNECTION WOULD BE BETTER. I JUST CAME ON CPIS LESS THAN AN OUR AGO, SO I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY.'

(woah oh caps xD )

Nico smirked mentally "I say we find the least likely target and prank them. But how to prank." he pondered that.

Damian looked up and saw Rae "Hey Rae, sure. I don' know where Jack ran off to. He must have gotten sick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back