Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Rae stood up and yelled "Would anyone like to be Aphrodite or Apollo's partner?!" he sat back down smirking and feeling smug

"There was no reason for you to make a scene like that sit down NOW!" Ash was totally embarrasased

She sighs then looks at luna she notices the she is a bit tense. " hey luna its okay i kniw you dont want to talk about it its okay. But sooner or later you'll have too." She looks around the class room ' aw ash isnt here yet..' she thinks in her mind then sighs then looks at luna again

((Btw thank you so much Bree, I am in a lab right now doing a quiz so I can teach a little here and there xD ))

Luna nodded, watching Athena for further instruction. She would ask Kitty's advice when they could talk to each other in their heads. That way no one else would hear.

Layla looks around for james and doesnt see him. She starts to have a small tiny heart attack. Who is going to be my partner?! Layla sees Alex and decided to walk up to him. "Hi... Um, would you like to be my partner?"

Iris looks for Jake and gets worried since he is not here. She looks around frowing for Adri but doesnt see her either. She shrugs and looks at Rae and Ash. "One of you guys mind being my partner?" Iris looks around one more time for Jake and decided to make the best out of it.

"Oh!"she said turning to look at Nico. Adriana shrugged,"Nothing much. We're supposed to partner up." She nudged his arm with her elbow,"So, wanna be my partner." Nico

Julie looked up to see a guy speaking to her. She shrugged one of her shoulders,"Sure, I guess." Bree

Loki smiled, "I'm Loki. And you are, beautiful?" He sat down on the floor and gestured for the spot in front of him.

[[ Gonna go see my aunt, but I'll try my best to reply. Just make my characters go along with it. ]]

"'Beautiful?'"Julie repeated before she scoffed,"I'm Julie."

Nico grinned when she playfully elbowed him "Sure. You seem to be the only one that likes me." He said and looked at Athena. "So we can speak into each others minds then." he said mostly to himself. He turned back to Adri "If we can do that. We can plan trouble when others are around." he laughed.

james walking out of class is amazed at what layla says."yeah sure, you wanna to go to the cafe, my treat."

savagePEST said:
[[ Gonna go see my aunt, but I'll try my best to reply. Just make my characters go along with it. ]]
"'Beautiful?'"Julie repeated before she scoffed,"I'm Julie."
"Lovely name. It's an honour to meet you." Loki turned his attention back on Athena, the smile on his face staying.

Layla sees James walk in the gym ((go to the gym!)) and Alex seemed like he didnt hear her. Layla goes up to james. "You mind being my partner?" 

Bree said:
"Lovely name. It's an honour to meet you." Loki turned his attention back on Athena, the smile on his face staying.
She waits until everyone does and quiets down again. "Sit on front of each of your partners and a good distance away from every other group." She waits again.
((Bree, Im back <.< I got Athena >.>))

jj9095 said:
Layla sees James walk in the gym ((go to the gym!)) and Alex seemed like he didnt hear her. Layla goes up to james. "You mind being my partner?" 

((Bree, Im back <.< I got Athena >.>))
(Sorry ^^" did it without thinking)

Kitty sits infront of luna. " now what ?" She asks and runs a hand through her hair.

(sorry guys out working, might leave soon.)

jake rush into the class "Oh its this one." jake walks into the classroom and sits down

james is walking into the gym, and hears layla. "oh hey sorry I got lost in this place, yeah I will be your partner, and hows about dinner, my treat?"

Luna shrugged, "We wait for further instruction...But uh...while we're waiting...Did you happen to see me and Skyler at the café yesterday?" This topic was at least safe for other people to hear.

ADRIANA smiled,"And you seem to be the only person who hasn't yelled at me yet." Her smile widened when he mentioned continuing of their plans. She gave a small laugh,"Yeah, then people wouldn't figure us out so easily." Her hand sub conciously went to her neck. She positioned herself in front of Nico, sitting Indian-style.

JULIE positioned herself in front of Loki, sitting on her knees. (like hpw they do in Japan)

Iris takes Jake and sits on front of him away from everyone else like asked.

Layla looks at James and smiles. "How about we see how this works out first?" She sits on front of him. 
"Now meditate for 10 minutes, control your breathing, try not to think, and close your eyes. You will find yourself levitating soon enough"

(jj I give you perms to post for me till i get back, got some yard to do with my step father.)

She sighs pthen says " uhm no, do you want to tell me about?" She scratches her arms. " or we could talk about in her head." She shrugs. The raises her hand for athena to notices her.

Luna closed her eyes while fighting the urge to fall asleep and ignoring Kitty, knowing she'd tell her soon enough. She took deep breaths, letting everything fade away like it does when she's shooting. A calm washed over her and she felt herself rise up a bit.

Loki smirked at Julie before closing his eyes and trying to clear his mind. It didn't work so well as he kept thinking about the school, the gods, and music. After ten minutes, he was still struggling to relax his mind.

Nico laughed "You haven't given me reason to yell at you, you've actually been a friend." He smiled. He sat crosslegged and smirked "They wouldn't know what hit them." He did as Athena instructed and closed his eyes and thought about about the cool embrace of the shadows.

ADRIANA's smile didn't disappear as she closed her eyes, following Athena's instructions. It was a difficult task to concentrate, on her part. When she was able to get rid of one thought, another caugt her attention. She also couldn't get over jow silly they must all look. She shook with laughter she was doing her best.to.keep in.

JULIE closed her eyes, taking deep, slow breaths.She pushed all thoughts - even the ones criticizing the lesson - to the back of her head, focusing on nothing.

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
She sighs pthen says " uhm no, do you want to tell me about?" She scratches her arms. " or we could talk about in her head." She shrugs. The raises her hand for athena to notices her.
Athena looks at Kat and talks in her head still levitating. "Yes Kat? Do please talk in here. No interrupting everyone else."

Iris with barely any difficulties levitated. All she had to do was think of a simple Water Iris and she was levitating. She realized she levitating a little tilted though so tried to take off the Water Iris from her mind and thats when she fell. She rubbed her butt and tried again.

Layla focused on nothing and realized that her mood lifted immediately. And so did her body. She stayed not thing of a single thing and was doing a good job at keeping her balance in the air.

She waits until the 10 minutes are up, watching the students. Some levitating, others not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back