Godling Academy (Actual RP)

jake gets up noticing james isn't in his bed "hum, must of passed out at the party." jake goes through his normal ritual, showers, changes. james walks in his new room. and changes, then loads a can of ax. both make it down to the lobby."ah there you are, you get a new room."yeah, zeus's need to stick together.""their is a a new zeus kid." "Yeah his names alex, seems like a good guy...Hes a navy seal."Holy shit man, looks like you and alex are going to fight over layla. But hey don't worry about it. I think im going to ask loki to be my new dorm partner... so what happened last night." both of them walk to the cafe and get breakfast, then head to class an sit in the middle of the room, both smiling and saying "hello" to athena.

Layla was having a weird dream. She was told to go after James or the new guy, Alex and then she saw a cuckoo bird in her dreams. She held it to her breast and world is exploded into love. Next she saw a peacock showing the love was infinite. Layla didn't understand her dreams and woke up in shock. She looked at her clock, it was going to ring in one minute to go to school. She got ready and went to her class in a little daze. When she got to the class she sat right next to James. A couple minutes of sitting there she realized her hangover from last night was not that bad and wondered if it was the power of the Gods in her body.

Iris wakes up yawning. Yawning as soon as you wake up? Thats odd. She shrugged it off and put her alarm to dismiss. She got up and got all prettied up for Jake. She sang all the way to her class, making the flowers grow around her, and sat right next to Jake. "Hi Athena!" She looked at Jake "Hey cutie." She moved a little forwards. "Hi James, Hi Layla!" Iris looked at Athena. "Woah, has she been like that this whole time?"

Athena stayed quiet, barely even blinking, until 11am. Then, staying still, still in her statue format, only moved her lips which boomed around the class. "I expect some of the students are a little late but no matter. I will start anyways." Athena gets up from her chair, goes around the desk, and sits on it to be clsoer to the students and wheel them in. "The fates had chosen the Gods fates many moons ago. The fates had warned us that although we are seen to have immortality that it doesn't last completely. Yes we are 'super-human' and 'super-alien' in case of the other Gods that come from other planets, but we are not completely immortal. Our feelings are what keep us from being completely immortal. To be immortal you must have no emotion and therefore the first Zeus had to choose a fate for all of us. He had to choose between being immortal with no emotions and no care for others or changing the Gods every 100 years to keep our feelings and be able to take care of our own subjects and children better." 
Athena continues. "Obviously you know which one he chose." Athena smiles. "Each one of you was chosen by us and by the fates themselves. They were one of the first beings with powers and they still have a hold of each life from this planet and from more. Whom ever has a soul, they can destroy or keep a live." Athena looks around the class.  
Athena clears her throat and continues. "Each of the story's of mythology have much truth in them but those mythologys are from the first Gods ever chosen, the only ones to live 500 years. The stories of the other Gods and Goddesses for the other 5,000 years or so have not been lost though." Athena points to her head. "As soon as you become a God or Goddess you are given the memories of all the other Gods and Goddesses before you. You are given the experience to give meaning to the world, to see what works best as your 'job' entitles. These stories in our heads and even in the books that I am sure some of you have read give meaning to each person. They show the truth of how the sun and moon change daily or how the seasons came to be." Athena looks at Persephone kin and smiles.

Iris holds her breath at Athena's words. Sure she knew the main story of mythology but not all of THIS information. This was all completely new to her and it shocked her completely.

Layla payed attention attentively. She was completely engulfed with each word that came out of Athenas mouth. 
((... Im just going to pause here until some other characters come in))

jake whispers to iris "lets just hope, it doesn't get out of hand like yesterday. I mean come on, that was horrible, and morning babe." jake puts his arm around iris. "hey you wanna head to the lake after this?"

Iris looks at Jake really quickly, smiles, nodds her head, and goes back to staring at Athena in awe.

Vex groaned. First day of school and he was already late for class. According to the schedule provided for him, today's class was supposed to be history.

Dashing down the hall with his coat-tails trailing elegantly behind him, the boy glanced at a clock as he passed it.

"Class just began, I didn't miss it...thank god..." Vex huffed, screeching around a corner, the momentum carrying him to run on the opposite wall until he dropped back down. The classroom in sight, he thrust both arms forwards and summoned a huge gust of wind to stop him right in front of the door. He dusted himself off, caught his breath, then, in a dignified manner, opened the door and walked into the room.

"Um...Is this History Class? I'm new here..."

Athena nodds her head at the student and continues. "I would like to mention that I will flick you guys if you start being as fussy as yesterday. And my flick is not a normal flick, I promise you." Athena continues on with her story. "The first Gods gave there real names to the Greeks. They would actually spend a lot of time in the human world, mostly frolicking around and doing what Gods do. Which I am sure, as you guys can tell, there is many of us AND demi-gods to go around because of those days. The Gods after time realized that the the more time they spent with the Greeks the more they would grow in power. The stonehedge in England which many humans deem impossible to have put together was put together because the Gods spend too much time with the mortals and they gained increased strength and stamina. Recently as you can tell by looking at your generation, the mortals are a lot less week with less stamina not because of evolution but because we, the Gods, have made sure to not spend a lot of time with mortals."

james noticed as layla sat next to him." So it looks like you had fun yesterday, you feeling better today.yesterday you were fighting with some girl, and um... crying, lets make today a better day."

Athena makes a face as many students have not entered her class. She goes around her desk again and sits on the chair and becomes a statue again. The statue moves its lips. "I shall wait here again until more of the students have entered. Seems we shall not end this class early as I planned."

Layla blinks at Athena. How does she DO that. Layla than hears James talking to her. "I did NOT have fun yesterday... Please tell me this was part of my very weird dream with you and and Alex in it... Did I... Kick Alex in his..." Layla raises her eyebrows and looks at James. 
Iris shakes her head feeling like she just got out of a hypnosis session and looks at Jake and then the new kid. "Hey! I'm Iris, descendant of Persephone, you are...?"

Nico sighed as he sat in the back of the class. He twirled his finger around a patch of shadows under the desk. A question was nagging at the back of his mind. He raised his hand for a question. 'If there was other Gods before them who where they.' He thought.

jake laughs a little. "yeah you did kick him there, and I suggest apologizing, its like shooting a man there, its something you never do. you can punch him in the face, kick him in the but, but don't kick them there." james said in a calm tone.

Nico said:
Nico sighed as he sat in the back of the class. He twirled his finger around a patch of shadows under the desk. A question was nagging at the back of his mind. He raised his hand for a question. 'If there was other Gods before them who where they.' He thought.
((Nico can you fix the grammar in the question/thought?))

Layla looks at him with a face of regret. "Oh man... I was REALLY hoping that was my part of my dream." Layla lets her head fall and hit the desk. "Goddess, I am a disaster." 
'If there was other Gods before them who where they.' He thought. <--- Is it "If there were other Gods before them who were they?" Cuz I think I answered that question and Im going more in depth now since you showed up =) 
Athena turns invisible.

Iris notices Athena is gone. "Uuuuhhhh... Guys?"

Athena turns herself back to normal a couple seconds later coming into the class room. "Just woke up some of the sleepy students. They should be here soon."

Nico sighed as he sat in the back of the class. He twirled his finger around a patch of shadows under the desk. A question was nagging at the back of his mind. He raised his hand for a question. "Are you the original Gods or where there others before you, like us?" He asked.

EDIT

((Yeah I totally already answered that question)) 
((Do you want me to repost everything?)) 
Athena stayed quiet, barely even blinking, until 11am. Then, staying still, still in her statue format, only moved her lips which boomed around the class. "I expect some of the students are a little late but no matter. I will start anyways." Athena gets up from her chair, goes around the desk, and sits on it to be clsoer to the students and wheel them in. "The fates had chosen the Gods fates many moons ago. The fates had warned us that although we are seen to have immortality that it doesn't last completely. Yes we are 'super-human' and 'super-alien' in case of the other Gods that come from other planets, but we are not completely immortal. Our feelings are what keep us from being completely immortal. To be immortal you must have no emotion and therefore the first Zeus had to choose a fate for all of us. He had to choose between being immortal with no emotions and no care for others or changing the Gods every 100 years to keep our feelings and be able to take care of our own subjects and children better."

--- Double Post Merged,
54 minutes ago

, Original Post Date:

57 minutes ago

---

Athena continues. "Obviously you know which one he chose." Athena smiles. "Each one of you was chosen by us and by the fates themselves. They were one of the first beings with powers and they still have a hold of each life from this planet and from more. Whom ever has a soul, they can destroy or keep a live." Athena looks around the class.

--- Double Post Merged,
49 minutes ago

---

Athena clears her throat and continues. "Each of the story's of mythology have much truth in them but those mythologys are from the first Gods ever chosen, the only ones to live 500 years. The stories of the other Gods and Goddesses for the other 5,000 years or so have not been lost though." Athena points to her head. "As soon as you become a God or Goddess you are given the memories of all the other Gods and Goddesses before you. You are given the experience to give meaning to the world, to see what works best as your 'job' entitles. These stories in our heads and even in the books that I am sure some of you have read give meaning to each person. They show the truth of how the sun and moon change daily or how the seasons came to be." Athena looks at Persephone kin and smiles.

Athena nodds her head at the student and continues. "I would like to mention that I will flick you guys if you start being as fussy as yesterday. And my flick is not a normal flick, I promise you." Athena continues on with her story. "The first Gods gave there real names to the Greeks. They would actually spend a lot of time in the human world, mostly frolicking around and doing what Gods do. Which I am sure, as you guys can tell, there is many of us AND demi-gods to go around because of those days. The Gods after time realized that the the more time they spent with the Greeks the more they would grow in power. The stonehedge in England which many humans deem impossible to have put together was put together because the Gods spend too much time with the mortals and they gained increased strength and stamina. Recently as you can tell by looking at your generation, the mortals are a lot less week with less stamina not because of evolution but because we, the Gods, have made sure to not spend a lot of time with mortals."

(Sorry. You don't have to I can just go back and read) 
(Thank you.) 
(Brb I'm going to go shower)

((Would it be out of line to say tl;dr? >.> lol))

Vex glanced in the direction of the person introducing herself.

"Vex, descendant of the Four Winds."

He was paying little attention to the lecture about the godly origins. It was all stuff he had been tutored on before and he knew it by heart.

Athena continues, still sitting down this time. "The way our story begins is with Chaos, as any good story starts. He was the silent abyss that all things came into existence after. Mother Earth and Father Heaven were made, also known as Gaea and Uranus. These two were the parents of the the 12 Titans. These titans would be our aunts and uncles, as they are called these days. We are known as the titanides, the children of Titans. Cronus and Rhea was only two of the Titans but the most important for they are the ones that made the Olympian Gods." 
Iris is about to talk back to Vex when she realized Athena started again. She closes her mouth and waits for Athena to finish. 
"There is many ways that people have said that we were created. That Cronus swallowed all of his offsprings since the prophecy told by Gaea and Uranus said he would fall from ruler to one of his offsprings. Zeus. This is the true version. Cronus took made Uranus fall from power and did not want one of his own offsprings to trick him the way he did to his father. The second generations, always not knowing what to do." Athena shakes her head. "Rhea was enraged that Cronus was kept taking away her children."

Layla is completely awe struck by this story. Thinking he can keep a mother away from her child! How dare he! I know Rhea will show him!

"Rhea, upset at Cronus, tried to save her last child, Zeus. She hid him from Cronus and when he asked for the child to swallow she gave him a rock." Athena looked at the students. "Now 100 years ago I remember I asked how Cronus was able to swallow all of his children and honestly, oddly enough, to this day, I still cannot figure how." Athena goes in her own world for a couple seconds annoyed with her not knowing something. She shakes out of it and continues.

Layla is listening to every word Athena says with anticipation. Yes! Go Rhea! 
"Zeus, once the youngest, matured to be the oldest out of all of his 5 brothers and sisters: Hera, Hestia, Poseidon, Hades, and Demeter. For his brothers and sisters were still in a womb, not being able to grow. Of course since Gods cannot get injured." To prove this Athena took out her sword and cut her wrist enough to make her blood fall on the floor and show the students how quickly the wound heals itself. "They did not die." 
Athena walks around the class "With Zeus-" Athena touches James's head and keeps walking. "reaching a certain age and strength. He went up to his father to fight for his brothers and sisters and made Cronus pretty much vomit them out. With that he locked up some of the Titans and became who he was today." 
Athena goes back to her desk. " Nowadays chaos is known as the cosmos, Gaea is known as Mother Earth. Uranus as God. Nyx as the virgin Mary, Hades as 'the devil' and even Hypnos as the sandman. And so forth and so on. Now, I will continue this class on Thursday. Next class is at 3pm. Make sure to be at the gym." Athena walks out with out another word.

((And I even set my alarm! XP xD oh well, at least I tried)) Lune walked to the café, dark circles under her bloodshot eyes, and sat in a chair. She pulled out a baggy of deer jerky and started nibbling, her eyes downcast and her face drawn.

Loki wasn't used to the class schedule yet so he was missed his first class. He didn't mind though, it was an honest mistake. To make up for it, Loki thought he would give the café some music. He sat down on the grass next to the tables and started playing a soft lullaby.

That boy, Loki, started playing a flute. She watched him for a bit, head resting on her folded up arms, and it wasn't long until her eyes closed and she started drooling.

Last edited by a moderator:
((I think I learned my lesson today. Everyone stays up until 5am so I think around 2pm is when class should start for now on. Sounds good to everyone?)) 
Layla looks at James after the class was over and decided to do something she thought she would never do. "Hey, James... Would you like to... To go have lunch with me? At the cafeteria of course!" Layla freaked out at the last second and sighed at herself.

Iris looks at Vex. Oh my goddess that is so cool! You HAVE to tell me more! What can you do?" Iris leans in closer to Vex. 

Bree said:
((Yupp, that's about my schedule cept I stay up till eight xD ))
((Omg I wish. I have class at 10:25am and my alarm doesnt wake me up then Eevee (my pet) sure as heck will. She has a specific time I need to feed her, etc.))

((Wow, I feel kinda sorry for you xD jk I'm in summer at the moment and only have to worry about reading a book and 100 vocab words ^^))

((Im in summer too... Dual Enrollment classes. And I have 3 books to read that I havent even started to read x.x))

jj9095 said:
((Im in summer too... Dual Enrollment classes. And I have 3 books to read that I havent even started to read x.x))
((Goodness I DO feel sorry for you, that is waaay to much work! Good luck with those books Jj and if you ever need a stress relief the Rp is always here ^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back