Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Damian shook his head "Don't worry about, I kinda fell asleep in the main hall anyways." he said with a lopsided grin. "What happened to your face?" he asked and when he saw the blackened and swollen eye. He fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh. Haha, well. When I get angry or upset I'm likely to kinda go into Hades mode. It just pretty much makes me a jerk and I often come out of it with some sort of injury, or someone around me hurt. I can't really, control it." He said flatly, laying back on his bed, gazing up at the ceiling.

"Oh so you are Hades then?" Damian asked and walked over to his bed and flopped down onto it. "I'm Hypnos" he said and smirked. He laid back and hit the pillow with a soft 'puff' "That kinda stinks, does it happen often?" he asked wanting to get to know his room mate a bit.

"Well, I guess it depends on the people I hang out with." He gazed over at Damian for a moment, he was quite cute. He sighed slightly at the thought and kicked off his shoes. He yawned and slid beneath the blankets. The descendant of Hades made a light whistle and Simon came bounding in from god knows where. Simon jumped up onto the bed and nuzzled his large body beneath the blanket, his head resting on Jackie's chest. He sighed softly and closed his eyes. "So, any quirks about being son of Hypnos?"

Jake wakes up from his slumber and goes down to the main lobby is and tries to find a teacher.

Damian blinked "So if you hang out with a**holes you turn into angry Hades?" he asked. He kicked off his shoes as well and turned onto his side to look at Jack. Damian smiled softly as Simon jumped onto the bed and greeted his master. "Perks? Well I can put people to sleep and walk in their dreams. That is pretty much it."

Rae wakes up and his room has already been redecorated "My butler is the absolute best....Now I have class don't I it sucks being mortal in this place but oh well I need to find a teacher I can barely read this ancient greek" Rae walks off on campus trying to find a teacher

Jack laughed slightly at that, "Bet you've walked into a few 'strange' dreams." He smirked slightly and rolled onto his side, Simon grunted and crawled over Jack, causing him to make a small Ooof. Simon nuzzled against Jack's chest and he sighed. "Well, for instance this morning I was exhausted and running off of coffee, and everyone was ignoring my question so I got angry, because when I'm tired I'm often moody and then boom I wake up and i have a black eye." He shrugs.

"damn their are no teachers around when you need one, but when you don't their are 200." Jake starts walking north, trying to find a forest, or lake. "theres got to be a forest or lake around here somewhere."

Damian laughed "I have, some were very awkward." he finished with a soft blush remembering some of the 'dreams' he walked into. "That was just when I started using my powers, I have a better grasp of it now." He finished. "So what can you do?" he asked.

"Ah, well. I can shadow travel, control the shadows which includes morphing things out of 'em and I can raise skeletons." He laid his head ontop of Simon, tugging the blankets up to his shoulders, his hair falling over his eyes.

"That is cooler then my powers. Though if you ever can't sleep, just give me a ring. I'll make you sleep like a baby." He laughed. He looked over at Jack and watched as his hair fell over his eyes 'he's kinda cute.' he thought and smiles "What is his name?"

Jackie made a light giggle. "I don't think I'll need you to sleep like a baby." He smirked slightly and curled his arms around Simon, "His name's Simon."

Damian blushed lightly at the giggle. "Well it was just a offer." He laughed. "He's cute, so you make him out of shadows then?"

"Ah, no. I don't, he just likes to hang out in 'em." Simon made a soft growl, nesting his head beneath Jacks. Jack blushed slightly once he noticed Damian's blush and rested his head over his dogs neck. He yawned softly "Ugh."

"Oh. My grandma wouldn't let me have a pet of any kind." he sighed and rested his head on his pillow his eyes drooping. Sometimes it sucked being a descendant of Hypnos. "So I never really got your name"

"Oh, right, I assumed you were told. I'm Jackson.." His eyes drooped "Or Jack..." He was barely awake when he muttered "Or Jackie.." And thats when he fell asleep ontop of Simon, his lips slightly parted.

Damian smiled softly as Jack fell asleep on top of Simon. "Jackie it is then." he laughed quietly not wanting to wake Jackie up. "I suppose I should sleep too." He finished with a yawn and fell asleep as he hit the pillow.

(I dunno what to do next x3)

(Time skippy, OR, MAYBE DAMIAN CAN WAKE UP AND GO INSIDE OF JACKS DREAM. Tha'd be cool.)

(WELL, Rae was a douche to Jack when Jack was in Hades mode, so Jack may not act too...kind. xD )

( xD )

Jackie grunted as he awoken, he sneezed and sniffed before yawning and cuddling up with Simon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back