Godling Academy (Actual RP)

Bree said:
(Not at all, Sock came up with Lune but at the moment that's a hated nickname for her. I'm waiting for someone to think of Lulu xD )
((Layla will think of it while she is drunk I promise xD ))

"I do't know who your calling beautiful when your the beautifulest person here." jake gets up and puts his clothes on. "you know, you get prettier everytime I see you,right."

Bree said:
Lunetta looked up from the ground as a girl she recognized from the class addressed her. She set aside her feelings, making her face blank, and replied, "Sure, I have nothing to do anyway. I'm Lune...Lunetta by the way." She quickly corrected herself, stubbornly trying to avoid the nickname Skyler had given her.
"Nice to meet you Lunetta! You know that is a really long name. No worries, by the end of the night I am sure Ill come up with a nickname for everyone in the room. Hopefully you like hers." Layla trys to keep off the subject of Ash for now with this new girl around. She is sure to go after Kitty some point tonight though (or tomorrow becuase I am getting sleepy xP)

"I guess you will, I don't think jake will be sad( xD ). now come one git in there and change into civie wear. we got a party to go to."

dakup said:
"I do't know who your calling beautiful when your the beautifulest person here." jake gets up and puts his clothes on. "you know, you get prettier everytime I see you,right."
Iris smiles at Jakes direction. "I am second to the most beautiful person here!" Iris gives Jake a funny look playing around. "Me? Prettier every time you see me? But you saw me a couple hours ago!" Iris starts to walk around a tree but stays hidden behind the tree. After a couple seconds she sticks out her head. "And you only saw me a couple seconds ago!" She hides her head again and sticks out her leg from behind the tree. "And now you're only seeing my LEG! Does that count?" Iris puts back her leg and sticks out her butt playfully. "How about now?"

"Shall we then?" Lunetta asked, eager to get her mind off of a certain guy.

Loki put his flute back in it's case and started wandering around. He noticed a group of girls talking together and he strode up, a big grin on his face. "Hello, lovelies. Is there a name to which I can call each of you beautiful girls?"

Luna looked at the newcomer, not in the mood for flirting. She didn't bother answering him, turning her attention back to the girls.  
((...Another embarrassing nickname for Luna would be Lollypop xD oh and random tidbit here, her name is little moon in French ^^))

jake goes up to her, and gives her a long, passionate kiss, then whispers in her ear, "everytime."

Bree said:
"Shall we then?" Lunetta asked, eager to get her mind off of a certain guy.
Loki put his flute back in it's case and started wandering around. He noticed a group of girls talking together and he strode up, a big grin on his face. "Hello, lovelies. Is there a name to which I can call each of you beautiful girls?"

Luna looked at the newcomer, not in the mood for flirting. She didn't bother answering him, turning her attention back to the girls.  
((...Another embarrassing nickname for Luna would be Lollypop xD oh and random tidbit here, her name is little moon in French ^^))
She looksbup at the new guy. " Hello im kitty but you can call me kat!" A big smiles plastard on her face.

Loki winks at Kat, taking her hand and kissing it. "An honour to meet you, Miss Kat. My name is Loki."

jj9095 said:
"Nice to meet you Lunetta! You know that is a really long name. No worries, by the end of the night I am sure Ill come up with a nickname for everyone in the room. Hopefully you like hers." Layla trys to keep off the subject of Ash for now with this new girl around. She is sure to go after Kitty some point tonight though (or tomorrow becuase I am getting sleepy xP)
Aw okay night! Cant wait fornyou to b eon tommorrow sonwe can RP! :)

(I got to say this, loki sounds like a little bit pervish, with the hello lovelies, I'm saying thats flashing red.)

dakup said:
(I got to say this, loki sounds like a little bit pervish, with the hello lovelies, I'm saying thats flashing red.)
((XDXD So didn't mean for it to come off that way xD ))

((Im still on for a little while! Ill wait to meet Alex and finish my cereal!)) 

dakup said:
jake goes up to her, and gives her a long, passionate kiss, then whispers in her ear, "everytime."
Iris blushes and hugs him dramatically. She takes his hand and skips next to him all the way to the middle of the school. There she sees flashing lights from a window. Iris looks at Jake. "Party?" She raises an eyebrow

Bree said:
Loki winks at Kat, taking her hand and kissing it. "An honour to meet you, Miss Kat. My name is Loki."
" Ohhh! Nice name. Would you like to come wnd get your booze on at sky's dorm?" She asks himnbein gmore chippery than before.

jj9095 said:
((Im still on for a little while! Ill wait to meet Alex and finish my cereal!)) 

Iris blushes and hugs him dramatically. She takes his hand and skips next to him all the way to the middle of the school. There she sees flashing lights from a window. Iris looks at Jake. "Party?" She raises an eyebrow
YAY me andyou have to fight!

Loki wasn't one to drink, but he did enjoy laughing at other people while they plastered themselves. "I would love to." He chuckled, sending Layla a smirk. "Perfect then."

Luna on the other hand, was getting annoyed. Wearing a polite smile she asked, "Can we go now? I don't mean to be rude or anything."

(Edit ^^)

Layla rolled her eyes. She really hated when a man would talk to a group of girls instead of coming up to one directly. "You better get used to it HUN. You have a whole year around us beautiful ladies." 
Layla suddenly really liked Luna after her little annoyance with this new guy hitting on all of them. "Lu? How about the name Lu?" Layla says while deciding to walk off with Luna thinking Kitty and most likely the new guy will walk behind them.

"Lu." Luna tested it out, smiling a bit. "I like it. Short and simple. Is anyone else coming to this party?" Her mind flashed to Styles and she realized she might have to avoid him the entire night.

((<.< Bree! My next one was gong to be Lulu! Oh screw it))

Layla thinks about the name. "No no. How about Lulu? Hm... Im not sure if to stick with Lu or Lulu now! Lu falls simply out of your mouth like a sweet lover, Lulu makes you seem petite yet fierce! Your choice... What? Oh. I dont know I didnt really ask Kat. I did invite James though and a new kid that he was walking around with though. Im pretty sure theyll come."

Kitty thinks for a moment " i guess so it supposed to be a big party" she runs herhand on her hair to smooth it down

Alex laughed " 'ight. One sec." He tugged off his uniform and folded it up before sliding on a navy blue t shirt and some white jeans. He stretched "Well, lets get going."

Styles ended up sitting on his windowsill, drinking and waiting for people to arrive.

Lunetta blinked a bit as Layla rambled before answering her question. "Uh...Lulu I guess.." She smiled at her. "I didn't know there was another new guy."

((Heh ^^" Sorry xD ))

Loki reached up and gently stopped her hand, "Don't do that, it looks beautiful as it is." He gave Kitty a charming smile.

"alright follow me sailor, maybe on the way we can meet some honeys." james walks outside and goes towards the party, but he sees a group of girls walking around. "hello ladies." he notices layla." so you feeling better cause I got a guy I think you would like to meet, his names alex, seal, son of zeus."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back