Godling Academy (Actual RP)

She felt light-headed once again, butterflies erupting in her stomach, as Styles started humming. Lunetta relaxed completely against him as her eyes closed and her smile grew.

Alex watches James run off and readjusts his uniform. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked quietly down the hallway.

Styles hesitated, he tilted Lune's head and pressed his lips against hers, his stomach fluttering slightly at the contact.

Layla keeps walking in circles just not being able to stop at this point. "I think I have done enough talking for the rest of my life. No matter what I say nothing ever comes out right and I seem to just get into more trouble..." Layla keeps walking in circles and suddenly stops and looks at James. "... Thanks for standing up for me today." Layla keeps walking in circles but this time she walks in circles around james making the circle slightly bigger each time and then slightly smaller.

"anytime, hey why don't you come with me, im showing this new guy around, after we can go find a quiet place, maybe around the lake where no one can see us, and talk. what do you think?"

Her eyes snapped open when his lips touched hers, surprised at the contact. She froze up for a moment before her eyes softened and once again closed, kissing Styles back hesitantly. It was as if her heart was hammering in her chest.

((Up to you Sock =) )) 
((Aaaww seems like Dakup wants Layla all to himself xD Oye Dakup you have my Iris AND my layla character now. You are on a ROLL ;D ))

((Im so glad you joined too Bree! Your characters are awesome ^^ and you yourself are an awesome person ^.^)) ((Dakup are you calling my characters snakes?! *hisses* Nah im jk xD ))

Bree said:
((You guys make me laugh ^^ So glad I joined this Rp))
( and we are glad to have you, you add to it with luna and loki, which we have not heard that much from.)

(Ohoho, he wont have Layla for long(; xD SHES MEANT TO BE WITH ALEX. NOT JAMES. PFT. )

Styles rose a hand to cup Lune's cheek, his other hand sliding around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Wait o don't know who's characters want to join, Please tell me who wants to join!

Lunetta put her hands on Style's chest and pulled back, looking him in the eyes. Her face was flushed but her voice was steady when she asked, "What was that for?" ((NUHUH SHE BELONGS WITH LOKI, ZEUS OR NOT! xD )) 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
( and we are glad to have you, you add to it with luna and loki, which we have not heard that much from.)
((Lulu is a bit...busy while Loki WAS supposed to chat with Kitty but now he's going to be joining the truth or dare ^^))

kitty walks around, she sees layle ans goes up to her. " Hiya! would you like to come to truth or dare at Skyler's dorm it has booze." She says in her upbeat most bubbly voice. 

Bree said:
Lunetta put her hands on Style's chest and pulled back, looking him in the eyes. Her face was flushed but her voice was steady when she asked, "What was that for?" ((NUHUH SHE BELONGS WITH LOKI, ZEUS OR NOT! xD )) 
((Loki does, I think Layla will, and the others I don't know)) 
((Lulu is a bit...busy while Loki WAS supposed to chat with Kitty but now he's going to be joining the truth or dare ^^))
Oh i'm sorry we can chat at the party but when my charrie is drunk she's really werid. And Ho*ny

((UH.... xD that's fine, just please don't forget to run into him in the hall in invite him please ^^))

Bree said:
((UH.... xD that's fine, just please don't forget to run into him in the hall in invite him please ^^))
Okay i will after me and JJ stop fight and then get drunk as fudge and become BFFs xD

Skyler looked equally flustered, he gazed at Lune with wide eyes."I uh.. I don't know?"

She repressed a smile and slowly stood up from the bed. "Alright, not exactly the best answer." It was then that Lune remembered something. Her own eyes widening a bit, she stated, "I was chosen to be a virgin goddess you know...You aren't going to get anywhere with me." She added, giving him a hard look. Maybe that's why he had kissed her, he is supposed to be the next Dionysius after all. After coming to that conclusion, Lune's heart fell a bit. She hoped she had it wrong.

dakup said:
"anytime, hey why don't you come with me, im showing this new guy around, after we can go find a quiet place, maybe around the lake where no one can see us, and talk. what do you think?"
Layla looks at him and is about to say sure and give in to James and see if maybe he isn't that bad of a guy but then Kitty walks up to them. She looks at Kitty with a look and thinks that maybe Ash might be there and with some booze in her she is sure to win him back! She turns to James. "Thank you James for the offer but booze to me sounds great right now. I kind of just mentioned that talking hasn't really been doing any good for me recently. Tell the new guy I say Hi okay? And when you finish showing him around Im sure both of you can join us in this little booze party?" Layla looks at Kitty for assurance.  
((Now Layla is being fought for? Lol if only she knew xD ))

Bree said:
She repressed a smile and slowly stood up from the bed. "Alright, not exactly the best answer." It was then that Lune remembered something. Her own eyes widening a bit, she stated, "I was chosen to be a virgin goddess you know...You aren't going to get anywhere with me." She added, giving him a hard look. Maybe that's why he had kissed her, he is supposed to be the next Dionysius after all. After coming to that conclusion, Lune's heart fell a bit. She hoped she had it wrong.
((OMG MY FEELS))

"Just because a guy kisses you doesn't mean hes trying to get into your pants, Lune. If your so scared of getting close with the next Dionysus because your afraid I'll jump you then you obviously don't know me." A hurt look was cast over Skylers face. "Why don't you just go shoot some arrows." He got up from the bed and a wine bottle poofed into his hand, he stared out of his window, taking a sip of wine, his jaw clenched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back